- is important

YongWall

Sometimes I feel boring when he try to call me and says that I can’t live without him or all the other cheesy lines. He always feels bothered by a statement from my idol fanboys, he always said “don’t try to cheat with another boy or you will regret it so much.” I think he doesn’t trust me at all, he always warned me with those word. But now, I think I know why he always be like that. I know he did it all because he love me so much.

All my mind goes by that time, when I know that there are a lot of fan wars between “the big two” shippers from My Yongie. Yes, Yongshin shipper and Yongseo shipper. At first time I think it so funny when you see there are a lot of people who fight just because of their ambitions of their idol, but I think it’s a serious problem now.

They always compared me and Shinhye, all people in this world already knows that Shinhye is Yongie’s bestfriend. She is his friend from long time ago when he is not an idol yet. But their shipper is going to everywhere, the shocking fact is the shipper always bashing me who is strict, like a robot, monster and ugly face or whatelse. But the pain I got the most is when I read a Yongshin shipper who always compared me and Shinhye. She always compared me who never came to Yongie’s concert when Shinhye always came. She always compared how Yong feeling very comfortable with Shinhye and feeling awkward when around me. How can she said those thing for me?

I can’t go to anyplace that I want because I’m the maknaes of SNSD the National Idol Group, even if I want to go to my Yongie’s concert I must checked and make up my schedule list. And how can you feel comfortable with someone you love? I bet if you fall in love with someone you’ll feel nervous right? So don’t ever you compared me with Shinhye.

 

She is his girl-friend, but I’m his girlfriend!