Oh

Tomato

Cheondong bowed to IU. "Thank you for being on the show" he tried to remain as energetic as possible though the hours of filming had worn him out. "Mmhmm" IU walked away without another word. Cheondong left a breath that he had been holding in for what felt like forever. That definitely wasn't the best filming he'd had. He strayed over to where his other members were. Splattered on the couch was Seungho, Mir was giggling like a baby, Joon was who knows were and G.O was sitting on a plump chair, drifting into space and smiling. 

"G.O hyung!"

The hairy vocalist remained oblivious. No reply.

"G.O hyung!"

Again. No reply.

Thunder frowned. Then the idea hit him.

"VICTORIA!" he shouted, startling G.O and sending Byunghee scuttling.  "What? Where?"

Thunder chuckled, sauntering over to G.O's seat and stealing it. Crossing his legs and arms he turned to the still confused G.O. "You are so in love"
G.O seemed to be speechless, resorting in "Ah-"s, "You-"s and "Oh-"s to try get his point across. Thunder shook with laughter.
"Hey Byunghee!" shouted Mir. G.O went over to the maknae, still dressed in yellow, and slapped him across the head. "It's hyung to you" he said, obviously angry. Whether it was playful or not though, Mir didn't care. "Well fine then hyung, I guess it isn't important if your dream girl Victoria might not be available anymore". Thunder by now was grabbing at his sides, laughing off his worries about his next schedule. After a pause, G.O failing to resist the curiosity asked the giggling mess of a maknae, "What do you mean?". Mir turned the laptop around and G.O read. And like a huge punch in the face, the words were large, bold and the message was clear;

 

WE GOT MARRIED HAS A NEW COUPLE! THE FOREIGN COUPLE; NICHKHUN AND VICTORIA
 

~

48 hours earlier

Victoria blew her bangs out of the way. She'd been up all night in bed, trying to sleep, trying to lose consciousness and fall into dreams about ballet and plants but no matter what she tried (counting sheep, listening to music and reading a book), she couldn't get to sleep. And after giving up, she had got out of bed, put on an apron and began to cook. 4:00AM read the clock. She looked at the boxes in front of her. Sandwhiches, cut fruits, fried rice and cupcakes had all been handmade and packed into 3 lunch boxes. Krystal, Sulli and Luna were all busy with schedules and all seemed too thin to Victoria and so, Victoria found herself becoming a mother figure and plumping up the babies and though they didn't gain weight no matter what she fed them, she enjoyed her new role. She left a note of encouragement in each lunchbox and began cleaning. "I wonder where Amber is.." she thought. She often missed her fellow Chinese member. Amber's departure had been quite a shock for the girls and they all worried about her injury but none the less, the girls carried on and tried to keep up appearances. Victoria often saw Krystal moping and pouting at pictures of Amber before getting rid of it whether by scrunching it up or by deleting it. Victoria picked up the phone and dialled. Three rings and then finally a voice speaks.

"Hello?"
"Liú Yìyún?"
"Victoria?"
The leader burst into a smile and burst into full-on Mandarin. "它已经很长时间。女孩子们很多都想念你。你好吗?"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON VICKY," Amber groaned,"I've been in LA for 5 months now and I haven't used any of my Chinese at all."
Victoria frowned, going back to Korean. "Fine. Don't you talk to your parents in Chinese though?"
"Um..could you repeat that?"
"AMBER!"
"What? It's LA, I don't use my Korean much either"
Victoria muttered and grumbled. "You're terrible you know that? I have no idea what I'll do with you" she said speeding everything up.
"VICTORIA" Amber whined.
"Fine. HOW-ARE-YOU-AMBER? THE-GIRLS-MISS-YOU-A-LOT. IT'S-BEEN-A-LONG-TIME-SINCE-WE-TALKED. DON'T-YOU-TALK-TO-YOUR-PARENTS-IN-CHINESE?" Victoria made sure to say it at a snails pace.
"Victoria, I'm bad at languages but I'm not stupid"
"Yes you are"
"Okay" 
Victoria laughed. Amber was such a push over, it was borderline insane. "How is your ankle?"
Amber paused. Victoria grew suspcious. "Amber? You there?"
"Yes..."
"Go on."
"Promise not to tell Krystal?"
"Yes, yes. I promise not to tell the princess."
"You know how I'm like totally confused about my uality right?"
Victoria knew all too well about Amber's problem. She was Amber's psychologist basically. "Yes..."
"Yeah. That."
"What?! That didn't tell me anything!"
"OHMYGOD. PUT THE TWO TOGETHER!"
Victoria laughed. "I know, I know. I'm just playing with you. But your ankles all better right?"
"Yeah, yeah. It's all fixed."
"What have you been doing in LA?"
"You know Disneyland....training with some YG dancers"
"AMBER! You are in so much trouble missy."
"Ughhhh Vic. Not now, I just woke up"
Victoria sighed. "Fine. Did you want me to hang up?"
"Aw, mummy don't be like that! I heard you're married"
Victoria giggled now, Amber always cheered her up. "Yes but I don't know to who."
"What do you mean?! Who do you want?"
"I wan-" Amber talked before Victoria could finish.
"Let me guess, G.O?"
"How do you know?" the leader pouted.
"Nothing. Now you can hang up"
"Pshht. I have a schedule soon anyway. Bye"
"Bye Victoria! Take care of the girls for me okay?" VIctoria rolled her eyes, here it goes again she thought. "That means make sure princess is happy, keep my SulBro entertained and make sure Luna doesn't cry so much"
"I know, I know. Bye you. Take care okay?"
"You too! And take care of your new husband Mum! BYE! I LOVE YOU!"
Victoria threw the phone over onto the couch and pouted. As if she wasn't nervous about her new marriage already.

~

The life of the city flashed by the window at a pace Victoria couldn't even keep up with. She grabbed her dead hair and sighed. She didn't particularly like the NU ABO concept. Not the hair anyway. It felt so weird from her usual, clean-cut self. She couldn't wait to have it back to one color. Victoria pulled down her black and white dress. She knew she didn't have the best body in SM and this dress made her look huge. Ugh. She hated being like this, all self-conscious. It happened whenever she was particularly nervous. If she was with her members or people she was close to; it was fine. But put her in a different, unfamiliar environment and she'd feel that everything was wrong. The van came to a halt and the manager turned to face her. "Good luck" he said, smiling, before kicking her out onto a street. "What a building" she thought looking way up, trying to find the top floor. She went inside, fidgeting with her dress the whole way.

She honestly wanted to throw away her handbag and make a run for it. The PD had sent her into an elevator and pressed a button. He had told her to wait and not do a thing. And up she went. 

The elevator music was such a contrast to the way she felt it was almost funny. Almost. She told herself it was ok. She had requested for G.O, she was comfortable with him. They were close friends. Nothing would go wrong. She took a deep breath in as the elevator sounded a high-pitched 'ding!' and the doors opened. Victoria took a cautious step into the floor and gazed around. Was her husband on this floor? Was he going to pop out of one of the rooms? She had been asked to come relatively late. Maybe they had already prepared a huge presentation for him and her. Victoria bit her lip and turned around as she heard the slight hum of the elevator. She put on a smile as she had been taught to and stood straight, facing the shaft and fixing her appearance.

And then, slowly, the elevators doors opened.