Who?

Tomato

 [Note: I've decided to make this one shot into a short story, nothing big, I probably won't even go over 15 chapters. I hope that's alright and expect short chapters! Feedback is welcome ^^ Thank you~]

 

 

 

Victoria perched herself onto the bench and smiled in a way that could make puppies look evil and coniving. She was shooting for Star King, one of, in her opinion, the hardest shows to film for. Not only was it a long, enduring process but she always had to do something funny, cute or outstanding to get herself some screen time. Unlike on Invincible Youth, where farming came to her almost naturally, she was uncomfortable at Star King with so many eyes watching everything she did but not really paying attention. She was only one Chinese girl in a bunch of idols. Kang Ho Dong was babbling away and she giggled along with the crowd at something she didn't really understand. She looked at those around her, putting a name to the attractive face. Behind her sat Luna and Sulli along with a few Super Junior members but the ones who really captured her attention were the two sitting on either side of her; Nichkhun and G.O.

She had been placed on the same shows as G.O a couple of times already and the two were close, to put it simply. She snickered every time she thought of their moment on Invincible Youth.

G.O had been invited to guest on IY and Victoria had taken him to cultivate tomatoes. She had her own idea that every living thing had not only feeling but intelligence, including plants so she would often find herself talking to them. At first, G.O laughed as she had expected but then he started to doing the exact same thing; talking to the tomato's and apologizing for having to cut them off their stems. Victoria smiled every time she recalled their tomato talking.

Another burst of laughter swept through the crowd and Victoria giggled along, hoping she wasn't out of place or off que. It was distracting having someone as good-looking as Nickhun next to her.  The rumours were true, he really did look like an angel and she felt ugly in comparison.

"Victoria-sshi!"

She snapped out of her trance like state and put as much life and animation as possible. "Neh?"

"Are you more flexible than her?" Kang Ho Dong asked. Victoria could now see a girl, clad in a midriff top and short short, short shorts, was standing centre stage. The girl had a slim, streamline body and Victoria instinctively pulled her top down.

"I'm not sure" She giggled filling her voice with cuteness. She knew she was going to have to show off her flexibility again.

"Let's have a test!" KHD shouted, making those close to him wince at his booming voice. Victoria beamed and stood up, walking towards the girl and smiling, she shook her hands.

"Are you going to compete in heels?" Victoria asked, incredulous.

"Yes" the girl sounded slightly annoyed. Victoria immediately took a step back and turned to her band members who were squirming in their seats. The girl made the first move, pulling her leg up as far as it would go. "Do this" she said, bubbling with confidence.

Victoria surveyed the girl. She was obviously having trouble staying up in four inch heels and her leg was bent in all the wrong places. Victoria smiled politely and lifted her leg up, straight as a ruler and without difficulty, she was perfectly balanced, her back arched into a beautiful curve and her arms displayed out. The girl, by this time, was now jumping and toppling over, losing her balance. The crowd clapped as the girl fell and Victoria released her leg taking a small bow and running back to her seat. From next to her G.O smiled at her and Nichkhun winked. She blushed pale pink.

~

"Ugh. I wish I could go back for another egg tart" Krystal was whining again and Victoria smiled. Taking care of the f(x) members always seemed like she had children. Just without a husband. They were in Vietnam right now, filming for f(x) Koala and ever since the three babies had gone to Hong Kong and tasted some of Victoria's favourite deserts, the complaining never stopped. "I'll make some when we get home" Victoria promised as Krystal squealed.

"Victoria!" called the manager. "Coming!" replied Victoria.

Victoria lifted up the traditional Vietnamese dress she was wearing and trudged through the lawn towards her manager. "Yes?" She could afford to talk informally with him, they were more or less the same age and she considered him more of a close friend than a manager.

"You've got a new show" he told her.

 "Oh! Another one? With the members or..?" She was asking if she would have to be alone.

"Not with the kids, no. But with someone else. You'll be getting real close" He sounded smug about something and Victoria quickly grew suspicious.

"What show?" She asked, cautious.

"We got married" If Victoria had been drinking, she would have spit out all her water.

"Already? But..but..I can't even speak Korean well!"

The manager laughed " You'll do fine, everyone else is too young to get married"

"Fake married" corrected Victoria.

"Fine, fake marriage.  Still, it's vital that you go on this show. So many people watch it and with Amber absent, f(x) needs as much attention as it can get through shows and television specials."
"We aren't getting a comeback for a while, are we?"
The manager shook his head to confirm her idea. "See, what I mean?"
Victoria sighed and nodded. "Do I at least get to choose my husband?" She sounded hopeful and the manager couldn’t help but smile.

"You get to put in a request" he said wryly

"Better than nothing" She flashed a smile and started the walk back to her designated camera person.  Maybe she could ask G.O to be her husband. They were close friends and she was super comfortable with him. She nodded and decided that when she was asked, she would ask for G.O

 

~

 

Victoria was at the MBC building being interviewed by the PD in charge of WGM.  They had asked her questions about her hobbies, specialties, her language skills, her intelligence, family, relationships and personal opinions on various things. They asked her so much that by the end of the interview she felt raw, and without any secrets.  Then they finally asked the question she'd been waiting so long for ; "Victoria-sshi, who would you like your husband to be?"

What Victoria didn't know was that in other rooms, many idol stars were gathered, including T-Ara's Eunjung, Secret's Sunhwa , Kim Nayoung, Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi as well as DBSK's Changmin and 2PM's Nichkhun. And out of all the eight idols being interviewed Nichkhun and Victoria were asked the same question and at the same time the two answered;

"I want Victoria as my wife!"

"I want G.O as my husband!"