Chapter 2

The Wolves And The Beauty

Jiyoung stared at me as she made her way out of the dining room. 'She finished her second bowl already?' I stuffed the food in my mouth so that I won’t make her wait for long.

 

"Slow down, Minyoung" Appa said and Umma nodded, "Jiyoung won’t leave without you" she smiled and I nodded like a chipmunk since my mouth was stuffed with rice.

 

I finally finished my breakfast and placed all the dishes in the kitchen for the maids to clean. I gave them a smile, "Jiyoung and I are heading out after this. I am so excited" I jumped and they gave me thumbs up. "Have fun" they waved as I turned to go.

 

Jiyoung was playing with her phone but as soon as I stepped a foot inside the room, she got up and looked at me with a smile. "What took you so long?" she walked in front of me.

 

I was about to explain everything but she just grabbed my arms, "whatever, let’s go already" she chuckled and we got out of the house.

 

As we headed to the main road, Jiyoung looked at me suddenly. "Did you know that I was born two minutes earlier than you?" she said and I shrugged. "Should I start calling you unnie?" she turned back in front and smiled.

 

Walking over a few kilometers, Jiyoung led me inside a small path and stopped suddenly "Umma told me to get some herbs few days ago" she gasped with widened eyes and facepalmed herself. I looked at her with a pout, ‘does that mean that our outing will be cancelled?’

 

"Should we go and get some now?" I asked and she nodded. "The herbs that we need to get, the same kind grows inside this forest" she pointed into the woods and I shook my head.

 

"This place looks dangerous" I told her and she laughed at me, “this place is not that scary” she tried to calm me down but I still disagreed to the idea of going inside the forest.

 

Jiyoung pushed me slightly with a frown, "I am the older one here" she gave me a glare. "I know but can we get it from some other place" I pleaded as I felt a weird aura surrounding the boarder of the forest.

 

"Umma needs them" she became her old self again.

"Aish" she pushed me roughly and I was inside the forest, Jiyoung crossed her arms. "See nothing happened, stop being such a scaredy cat" she gestured me to go.

 

 

*JIYOUNG POV*

I waited for that brat in the living room as she took her last time eating with our parents. 'I don't think I can hold onto this goody good image any longer’; I fished out my phone from my pants pocket and began playing with candy crush.

 

Just when I pressed on the new level, I heard Minyoung walked in. I quickly got up and gave her one of my sweet smiles. “What took you so long?” I asked as I made my way towards her. ‘I hate waiting for people like you’.

 

I stared at her for a second before linking my arms with hers, “Whatever, let’s go already” I chuckled as I grew excited after planning for the big day.

 

“Did you know that I was born two minutes earlier than you” I told her as we made our way to my destination, Minyoung shrugged and asked if she should start calling me unnie. ‘Why should you call me unnie when in reality I am your dongsaeng’ I chuckled at myself.

 

Heading inside the pathway towards the forest, I stopped suddenly and gasped before lying about Umma’s herbs. Minyoung bought the lie immediately.

 

“The herbs that we need to get, the same kind grows inside this forest" I said as I walked further towards the forest. She began shaking her head and complaining how it looked dangerous, ‘it’s so annoying’ I wanted to push her inside and run already.

 

“I am the older one here” I said as I pushed her softly with a small glare, hoping she would listen to me but she still begged to get out.

 

“Umma needs them, aish” I pushed her hard and she was inside, few feet away from me.

 

“Go and find the flowerish herb that Umma always use, I will be waiting here for you” I said and she looked at me for a while before turning around.

 

Seeing that she was inside the danger zone, I walked out of the small path with a smirk. “Congrats, Minyoungie. You are trapped in the Gongbi mountain and may you R.I.P” I couldn’t help but give out a small laugh.

 

*END OF JIYOUNG POV*

 

*Author’s POV*

 

 Minyoung walked forward without taking a look back at Jiyoung, she crossed her fingers as she counted each tree she’d walk pass.

 

“What kind of herbs does Umma use?” she mumbled to herself as she tried to find herbs from the area surrounding her.

 

Wind started blowing and she rubbed her arms as she walked around the forest. Hours passed and the sun began to set, Minyoung strolled through broken branches that gave out cracking sounds which echoed through the forest.

 

The forest became dark by the time Minyoung looked at the sky; she looked around for the way back to the main road.

 

“Maybe Jiyoung would come and find me” Minyoung smiled to herself and slid her hand past every tree she passed. Suddenly a growl was heard from far away, Minyoung shook her head vigorously telling herself that she is just feeling tired.

 

*CRACK* a small branch cracked underneath her foot and from the corner of her eyes, Minyoung saw a red light from afar. “It must be Appa and Umma and Jiyoung” she held her hopes higher this time.

 

Seeing the red light coming nearer, Minyoung fell onto the ground after feeling something hit her hard. Opening her eyes, she saw the red light in front of her.

 

Examining where the light was coming from, Minyoung felt something fluffy on top and the fangs. Her heart began beating fast, “Wolf… It’s not a wolf” she told herself.

 

Closing her eyes tight, she felt more presence surrounding her. She opened her eyes to eleven more red lights but once she shook her head to get rid of the hallucination; there was twelve guys instead.

 

“Seems like hyung got us dinner for tonight” one of the guy said to the one who was still on top of Minyoung.

 

“I guess we will have a big feast tonight” The red haired guy smirked.

 

*END OF POV*