Truth Be Told

TBH

To: SuHo
From: Me

Hey.

To: Me
From SuHo

What's up?

To: SuHo
From: Me

I just wanted to tell you something.

To: Me
From SuHo

Go for it. Tell me. I'm curious. :D

To: SuHo
From: Me

Well, I've been contemplating on whether to tell
you or not, but I decided on telling you. I liked you
for a while now and I just realised how much I
missed you and cared for you. I hope you don't
think me weird, but I hope we can still be close.
Sorry for being a loser.

To: Me
From: SuHo

Yeah sure. And how can you be a loser? You're not.

To: SuHo
From: Me

I'm a loser because what kind of girl likes a guy
they grew apart from?

To: Me
From: SuHo

Don't think that way and let's drop the topic. Okay?

To: SuHo
From: Me

One more thing. Puberty got you good.

To: Me
From SuHo

What the heck? LOL

To: SuHo
From: Me

Just saying.

To: Me
From: SuHo

Okay.

To: Me
From: SuHo

I have to go now. I need my sleep. Sorry. Nighty
night.

To: SuHo
From: Me

Okay good night.

After that conversation, I squealed in my bed. I haven't spoken to him for weeks now and now I feel stupid. I laid in bed and thought of all the weird times we had together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked past SuHo with my cousin Krystal and he locked eye contact with me for a brief second. I ran over to Krystal and smiled widely, but tried hiding it by biting my lip.

"What's the dileo?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I played with my phone and began texting someone. She snatched the phone and read the messages. I was in the middle of typing one out to SuHo.

"Oh my gosh! You like SuHo? He's like 21 and you're 18." She whispered loudly.

"Shut up. And yes. Don't tell anyone." I begged. She kept torturing me by teasing my crush on SuHo.

"Geez. Shut up." I slapped her and she just laughed harder as my face turned a rosy color.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dancing my choreography when he and his friends came over. Krystal looked over at me and smiled like crazy. Bethany looked at us in confusion. SuHo swung on the swing while I was by the slide.

"Look it's SuHo." Krystal chuckled.

"What's happening?" Bethany asked.

"Her crush is wearing burgundy." Krystal coughed out. I glared at her. Bethany looked over at the group of guys and established the fact that only SuHo was wearing burgundy.

"Ah." Bethany grinned and she began making fun of my with Krystal.

"Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!" SuHo began rapping to B2ST's Fiction.  I looked over at him and laughed.

"You can't rap so stop." I shouted.

"Buzz kill." He remarked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know that SuHo's coming?" Krystal said as she and Bethany saw him walking over with his friends. They ran over to the other side of the bonfire and left an empty space beside me. I glared at them and they gave me thumbs up.

"I hate you." I mouthed to them and they chuckled together. I stood up and was about to leave when SuHo came next to me.

"Is this space taken?" He asked awkwardly.

"It should be seat not space and no it's not." I answered and stood there awkwardly with him.

"So..." He began.

"You know what? I'm sorry for being that loser girl who had to make this relationship more distant than it was before." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He furrowed his brows.

"I'm a loser." I answered.

"My loser." He whispered as he intwined his fingers with mine. Bethany and Krystal who were watching the whole thing were fangirling which caught odd looks from everyone.

"What about our age difference? What would other people think?" I asked because of my self-conscious self.

"Shut up and kiss me."