Kai or Luhan?

Latte Couple

A/N:

sorry for making you waiting!

So, will Luhan will be forever known as 'Kai'?

Kekeke. Enjoy the chapter.

 


Kai or Luhan?



[Hyeri's POV]

"Here's your order"

ah, the same guy I met before.

"Ah, it was you" I smiled and looked at his apron. “I didn’t know you work here...Kai” I said and took the latte. Sujin furrowed her eyebrows, noticing something. Oh, right.

“Oh, Kai, this is my bff Sujin. Sujin, this is Kai” and they just smiled and nodded each other.


But suddenly, someone called him.
 
“Hey! Come here! Theres a lot customer down here!” his friend suddenly dashed outside, telling him to go.
 
“I think he’s calling for you, Kai. Hahaha” I smiled and Kai nodded.

But his friend laughed. "Yeah, Kai. Come on, buddy. We got a lot of work to do" his friend nudged him on the arm and pulled him away.
“uhm...see you, Hyeri.” He smiled awkwardly and ran down stairs.

As soon as the two guys walked away, we started to drink and filled the cafe's questionnaire. But then, Sujin ended up laughing, excited about the guys we just met.
“Hyeri” she called. "Is it me or is this First Class Cafe has a bunch of hot guys?"
“what?”
“he’s quite cute right. Or should i say super cute?” she said and innocently smiled to me.
i nearly choked by her words.”what the heck did you think?” i frowned at her. Seriously, why do I have to be friends with her?... 

"Which one, actually? There were two guys" I flatly asked.

"Of course, the one who brought the latte" Sujin smiled widely. "What's his name? Kai? That's cool for a Korean. Don't you think the same, Hyeri-ah?"

I straightened my lips. Still, she's right. But...
“aaw~ im right, right? Hahahaha” she laughed loudly in all of sudden. I immediately slapped her head for being ridiculous. “shut up, sujin...”
We relaxed a bit. “so...what do you think of my words?”
“what were you saying?”
She rolled her eyes. “Should I” she was about to offer Kai, but still, my feelings to Kris, is still there.
”I know. You’re right...its hard Sujin...its hard. Though i tried to forget this feelings i justi just cant...” then tears just ran down my cheeks silently. “I cant Sujin...i cant...” I burried my face into my hands.
“Hyeri....” I could feel she wants to cry as well. I sobs silently. “...should we go home?”
I shook my head. “No, I can stay here. Its okay if you want to go home first.” I smiled to her.
“okay. Stay alive sist. Haha” with that, she left me. Huff... “Oh! Hyeri, i dont think his name is Kai...”
How did she knew that? 

“Feeling, Hyeri. Feeling.” she answered as if she can read my mind. 

Suddenly, a text message appeared in my phone.

Your movie script has been reconsidered by the director. He set up an appointment in fifteen minutes, so you better see him.

"Argh, why in this kind of situation?" I grunted. Sujin, of course, is not stupid for recognizing that.

"What happened?" Sujin asked.

"The editor texted me" I sighed. "She said that my script is reconsidered by the director and the director wants to see me in fifteen minutes!"

"Well then" Sujin frowned. "Be careful on the way there"

"Of course!" I waved to her and went away.




[Luhan's POV]

Geez.

Borrowing your friend's apron was the worst idea ever.

"Aish" I quickly poured my failed afternoon coffee to the sink. "Now she thinks I'm Kai... Ugh, you're not even tell her the truth! Seriously, what were you thinking?"

"About how cute you are when you saw her" Sehun laughed. "You could've correct it by yourself, hyung. Are you that shy, hyung?"

"Geez" I ran my hand to my hair. "You're not helping me"

"Luhan-hyung!" Kai called. "Where's my apron? Are you still wearing mine?"

"Jongin-ah" I smacked his arm. "I won't borrow it again"

"Why? What happened?" Kai asked, since he doesn't know anything. "Ah, I know. You were recognized as Luhan, right?"

"Not just that" Sehun, that big-mouthed maknae said everything. "You should've seen how cute he is when he brought the latte for the girl customer! Cute much, for a waiter experience"

Kai and Sehun laughed. "Stop it!" I frowned.

"You know they're going hyper for this kind of story" Chanyeol joined. "You even failed on your afternoon coffee?? Here. Have some milk bubble tea"

I grabbed the glass and drank it. "Thanks. Its pretty refreshing!" I smiled.

Then we heard some quick and loud steps. It was Tao. 

"I got those girls questionnaire!"


what the...

Then Tao ran like a kid and opened the questionnaire. Geez, this kid, always acting like a kid. And questionnaire, he meaned... Hyeri and Sujin's questionnaire?

"Look here, hyung" he showed it to me. "Another good reaction"

"You mean, another fan of Luhan hyung's latte?" Kai asked. Chanyeol nudged his arm. "Just read it Tao. What did they say?"

"Alright" Tao said. "Exterior, four out of five. Interior, five out of five"

"Surely Suho-hyung will light up his one thousand watt smile when he hears this" Chanyeol said. "What about the other points?"

"Hmmm, the food..." Tao looked back to the questionnaire. "Zero. They're not ordering food. However..."

"However?" I asked back, hoping a compliment for my latte.

"The drink was five out of five" Tao said. "They said, the latte was not only designed beautifully, but also gave a rich and sweet taste. Its not too bitter nor too sweet"

"Alright, another fan of yours, Luhan-hyung!" Sehun congratulated me. 

"Can you just let Tao continue?" I asked, trying to hide my feelings.

Tao laughed before he continued to the questionnaire. "Service, four out of five... additional comments. Well, I found two different hand-writings" he said. We all signaled him to continue.

"The first one says" Tao continued. "This cafe is so going to be famous! I should've spread this cafe in order to promote. Not just the exterior and the interior, the latte is super cute and super delicious, and I got a glimpse of pretty cakes! And also the everyone who worked in the cafe are all so gorgeous!"

"And the second one..." he continued again. "This cafe is nice. The latte is perfect and also the concept about school canteen in this cafe. Its great and I'll spend some more time in First Class"

"At least we got another good response" Chanyeol smiled. "And hyung, you should go get that girl"





The next day was another busy day in the cafe. After we accumulated all the data, we realized that we're out of goods. Flour, coffee, even... fruits?

"Baekhyun" I sighed. "Your list... why there's so much... fruits and weird names here?"

"Yeah, hyung" Sehun added. "We're not even going to a market or something"

"The perks of being a pattisier" Baekhyun said. "Don't worry, guys. At least we're going to only one market, right?"

And we all settled with Suho's car, going to Lotte Mart. The nearest one, apparently, was inside a mall. The shopping thing... There were so much to buy. Especially Baekhyun's. He bought some weird dough and weird flour, also some rare fruits, like berries for example. The shopping went for two hours. Good thing we brought credit card.

"Ah... I'm tired" Sehun sat down, bringing all the shopping bags. 

"Don't collapse here, then" Baekhyun helped him. "I wanted to get my hands free from these shopping bags. Lets just put it in the car and we'll find some food for lunch. Eottae?"

"Couldn't agree more" I nodded. And so, we put the shopping bags inside the car then went back to the mall to grab some lunch. The two other boys ate a lot after shopping. 

"Hey" I called. "I have finished for lunch. I'll go find some air for awhile"

"Sure" Baekhyun and Sehun said in unison. "We're still hungry, after all"

I walked to this bookstore and found an interesting novel.

Winter Love.

written by Park Hyeri.

I smiled as I looked to the book. So, this girl also wrote a book. How come I never heard her name? And the plastic wrap is opened so I decided to read it.

It was all well for the first twenty pages, before I heard a sound of camera.

I turned around, but no one was there.






[Sujin's POV]

Kekekeke.

I'm so gonna find out about this boy. Seems like he's approaching my bestie, and since he's cute, he'll be the next Mr. Right for Hyeri!

Of course, I have plans. Including taking pictures of him.

Watch out. Yoon Sujin's coming.
 

 

 

A/N:

Apologise for the short chapter :(

So, please subscribe and comment!

If you really want to see what happens next, pleaseeeeee subscribe and comment! Arrachi???

Its true. Yoon Sujin's coming. We'll see this cupid more on the next chapter :)

What do you think of this chapter?