c

Im Your Wolf

 

Continuation for mireillelay

 

He walked me home and we talked for a good hour in front of my front door before we said goodbye with a kiss. I closed the door behind me and sighed. Did that just happen? Did that really just happen? Did Lay really just confess to me and describe me as his beauty and him as my wolf? This was too good to be true but the feeling of floating didn’t leave me. Not even the next morning as I woke up and brushed my teeth and got ready for school, a ritual that usually was accompanied by tired sighs and groans. I lightly walked to the bus stop remembering how he was surprised that I liked the same band as he did and hugged me therefor. I remembered his smile. It was so precious and beautiful, like the first rays of sun in the morning that would brighten and warm the cold, fresh air that the night left behind. It was genuine and special. 

The bus wasn’t late and it took me only a second to find his face in the far back of the bus. I sat down next to him. “Good morning.” He smiled, giving me a short kiss on the cheek. I still couldn’t believe this was real. It was impossible for anyone to oversee his good looks and exquisite facial features, and he was quite popular with the girls at school no matter how much they tried to deny it and now I had ended up sitting next to him on the bus, having his hand in mine, our fingers intertwined. And just a few days ago I would cower just at his very sight. It was strange how things turned out. 

We had already decided to make our relationship official. Of course it seemed like a pretty strange thing as we had never talked before and our stares were more mysterious than the personal life of our homeroom teacher, that we were now so suddenly a couple. And people also reacted that way. There was barely a person we passed who didn’t stare at us as we walked hand in hand into the school gates and to first his and then my locker. He wasn’t smiling though. His expression was emotionless and rather warning whereas mine was shy and embarrassed. I could feel him looking at me as I crammed around in my locker. I glanced over to him. There was a slight smile that playing on his lips and his eyes seemed to be in a different world. “What?” I asked. “Is there something on my face?” I asked as he didn’t answer. He chuckled and actually smiled. I felt a bit more at ease seeing this. 

“Yes, you have beautify all over your face.” He smiled. I laughed and lowered my head. I never really thought of myself as beautiful. Just average pretty and that was it, but this unbelievable guy made me feel really special. Sure it is only since yesterday, but I already had two boyfriends before and their relationships combined were nothing compared to this. My ex’s were nice and sweet but they would show me off to their friends, want to make out with me in public and would go to lengths I didn’t want to go. Most definitely not only during the first month of the relationship. Lay was kind. He was a good soul and he was honest, something so little people were these days. 

First period we had together but sadly we sat on the exact opposite ends of the room. I sat at the back near the window while he sat at the front right next to the door, but all throughout the period he would sneak glances back to me, smiling and once even winking and each time my cheeks would turn bright pink. By the end of the period it felt like my head was a boiling pot and I was in need of some fresh air. But there was the second period. He stole a quick kiss from me as we parted, making sure no one could see, and he disappeared into the mass of students. I walked down the hall and received the shock of my life as my friends popped up out of nowhere behind me. “Ok, spill the beans, when did THAT happen?” Lisa asked, looping her arm with mine. Hani did the same on my left. “Yesterday after school.” I answered. I answered each of their questions with as little information as I could which drove Lisa up the walls. What made the situation even more funny was that I told them that in class and she couldn’t do anything except sit in her seat with a tomato red face and smoke practically coming out of her ears. Hani was more composed and giggled a whole bunch, earning a scold from our teacher, but she was happy for me, she said. 

As we exited the classroom we were surprised that Lay waited for us. Well, me. He smiled and took my hand in his as soon as I was close enough. “This is Lisa and Hani, my best friends.” I introduced them and he smiled, introducing himself as Lay, my boyfriend, and added a kiss on my cheek. Hani squealed and bounced like a little girl whereas Lisa’s jaw dropped as she just stared at us with huge eyes. “Hey, I want to introduce you to my best friends.” He said and pulled me with him. We walked out to the open area of the school that had benches and tables. At one there sat three boys. They were all in at least one class with me. They were quite eye catching for any girl, but compared to Lay they seemed average to me. “Hey guys, this is the girl I’ve been telling you about.” Lay smiled, looking from his friends to me. I gave a shy wave. “Hi, I’m Diana.” I said. “And I’m Lisa and this is Hani.” Lisa said next to me. She rolled her eyes at me, scolding me for not introducing them to my boyfriends good looking friends. “These are Kai, Tao and Chanyeol.” Lay introduced and each of them waved as their name was said. 

We spent the breaks together as seven and it was nice to know more people and make more friends. Kai and I had many classes together, as did Chanyeol and Lisa and Tao and Hani. It was basically matchmaking at it’s finest except that Kai didn’t have anyone, but Lay said that Kai was way to complicated for any girl. He received a smack in the head from Kai for saying that though, but it was all meant with humor. Lisa and Chanyeol were practically the same. Hyper and talkative. They got along super well and so did clam Tao and Hani. School ended eventually and even though I tried to get him to go home, Lay decided to walk me home. “There are erts out there!” Was his argument. 

Our fingers were intertwined as we walked down the road. “I don’t want to leave you.” I sighed as we stood at my door. “I don’t want you to leave either.” I whispered. He pulled me closer by the waist and placed his forehead on mine. “I wish I had told you sooner.” He whispered. “At least you told me.” He answered with his beautiful smile and a kiss. We kissed and kissed. He held me close and I returned the embrace. “Can’t I stay for just a little bit? We can do homework together.” He suggested and I couldn’t help but chuckle. He was too cute. “Fine.” I said as I got out my key and unlocked the door, his arms around me and stuck around me until we reached my bedroom.

 

 

 

 

To be continued
i hope you like it~
Please COMMENT!! 
Thank you for reading!!

:)