Our past

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Minwoo POV

No.

No no no no no.

It couldn't be. As soon as I saw the bracelet on her wrist, I knew it was her. And I was scared.

She turned and...

It was her.

I tried smiling and bowed.

"Hello!"

My heart was as heavy as lead. She smiled back and bowed too. Maybe she didn't remember? But how could she not? I'm sure it was..scarring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*in the eyes of him 4 years ago(btw, the girl is a year older than Minwoo)

I was walking down the trail with the twins. It was the annual camp that we always went to. And I had to see her again. My stalker.

She was ridiculously...ridiculous. I legit hid all the time. No one really knew except me.

That she stalked me. Well I think that's what it was.

I really lived by the song 'Im going crazy' by Song Ji-eun.

Except I was the girl, and she was the boy.

Anyways, while I was walking I bumped into someone. The person looked up and I was mortified.

It was her. Her face, out of proportion, red and fat. I honestly thought she was ugly.

I sighed and looked her straight in the eye.

"Can you freaking leave me alone?" I asked irritatedly. She widened her eyes.

"You don't even know me." she mumbled.

"Exactly. So just..don't even look at my face. You disgust me." I spat.

And with that, she ran away.

I scoffed and walked away. Who cares?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was an awful memory. Me as a 12 year old. Ugh. I disgusted myself.

But I didn't want to be like that anymore. When I figured out she vowed never to do anything that dealt with me and bought that bracelet as a reminder, I wanted to change.

And I really hoped through this...she'll forgive me.

And I can show her that I've changed.

I have.