Our Introduction

Forbidden Love

I look up when I smell the boys from the pack, “I’m sorry but you should probably get to the office.”

“That’s the thing I don’t know where that is. I kind of skipped out on my parent’s visit here yesterday.”

“Oh my friend Chanyeol will show you since I seemed to forgot something in the car.”

Before the boy can argue he nods his head and i give Chanyeol a look that told him it was an order.

When Chanyeol disappears the boys show up to me and look me in the eye, “Doesn’t Chanyeol already have a mate?”

“He does why do you bother asking it’s not like Chanyeol and I are like that we’re more brother sister.”

“Yeah, well we see how you treat brothers.”

“My brother is a drunken fool who rather screw then help his father when it was needed now look how everything is.”

I turn around and simply carry my crutches into the school.

“Stupid boys,” I mumble to myself.

I look up to realize that I had fallen on my .

I sigh as I stand up and smile at people as I pass them. I hear them whispering about me and I simply ignore them.

I sigh as I make my way to the school nurse to ask for some aleve.

When she notices me she smiles and helps me sit on one of the beds, “Jae Hwa, what happened?”

I look around and tell her what happened since she’s part of my family’s pack.

“Oh my well there has to be a way for you to thank that boy without having the stupid teen wolves trying to tear him to pieces.”

“I know well luckily they will be trying to get the attention of the new teen girl’s that were adopted into the family.”

“How many?”

“I think 10 or 11 I didn't pay much mind to them.”

“You should what if they decide that they want to be the pack leader.”

I smile evilly at her which causes her to shiver enough that I could notice if I was a human, “They can try, but I’d win.”

“It’s good thing you are your father’s daughter or else I’d think I wouldn’t believe you.”

I chuckle, “Thanks I’ll take that as you have faith in me.”

She nods her head and in comes Chanyeol dragging in the new kid.

“Oh come on now it’s not that bad,” he tells him.

“Oh what happened here?”

“Some kid slammed my foot in a stupid door.”

I sigh and move off of the bed and pull him over to sit down.

I set my crutches neatly against the wall well I had pulled a stool over to the bed, “Let me see it.”

He nods his head surprised by my order.

I take off his shoes quickly with his sock and I see a slightly bruised foot, but nothing serious like what I had done.

“Just have Yeowool give you some ice and maybe wrap it. Keep most of your body weight off of it and you should be fine.”

“Sorry Yeowool I have to head to class I’ll see you later.”

She nods, “Of course,” she cuts herself off afraid of what else she’ll say.  

I walk away only to hear Chanyeol call me back and I growl quiet enough but loud enough for only him and Yeowool to hear. They understood I was annoyed.

“Kim Joon Myun has the same first class as you so I was wondering if you could take him to the class.”

I sigh and I’m able to send him a picture in his mind that meant consciences are on him if the boys take this wrong.

I watch a shiver run down his spine as he turns around and leave with Joonmyun on my tail.

“So Joonmyun what brings you to this lovely place?”

“My mom got transferred here it’s going to an adventure she says well I’m almost an adult and she says that to me. What am I a child?”

“We have a nice amount of forest around this town which makes it fun,” I tell him smiling.

“But dangerous there was a rock slide yesterday and I had to help a wolf that had it’s leg stuck under so of the debris.”

“Had to?”

He shakes his head, “Do you know how cruel it’d be if I left the wolf there. Animal instinct is to try escape or they’ll gnaw off their limb.”

I act surprised but I’ve seen that happen before and truth be told it creeped me out so much I just left.

“I know I saw it once the animal I think it was a fox. I had no idea what to do. It scared me to see it so I ran off."

The guy nods his head, “It’s understandable. By the way I never caught your name.”

I tell him my name and keep walking to class.

Why the heck does the hall seem way longer than usual?

“Nice to meet you, Jae Hwa. I’m Kim Joon Myun, but you can call me Suho.”

I turn to face him and shrug, “Well Suho hurry up I don't’ want to be late.”

We reach the classroom and I shove him inside using my crutch... Maybe these stupid things will come in handy. .

“I’m sorry Miss. Lu I was in the nurses office when this kid came in. The nurse had us both go to class at the same time.”

I hear people whispering about how lucky the boy was that none of my guy friends, my pack, was not in this class.

I sigh and try to get to my seat but looking the aisles are too narrow for me to make it through.

The new kid seems confused in class and the teacher asks me if I can be his tutor to catch him up on everything.

I simply nod my head and ask the kid for his schedule to see if I need to worry about how probably everyone in the school knows I walked him to the classroom.

I notice that almost all his classes are with me except for one.

I keep an eye on my pack in school and on Suho like a Zebra tries to keep an eye on her babies and on the lion that may them. Except I’m dealing with 10 possible violent werewolves and one helpless human boy.

When it’s lunch time I’m able to sneak out of the lunchroom being noticed and hide my scent within the bunches of people.

I climb up the tree that I had carved into the bottom to mark as my own.

Still today it isn’t silent like usual instead I hear 10 annoying boys crowding around 1 human boy.

I sigh and jump down from my perch high and the tree and kick the ringleader which ends up being Kris.

“You boys seriously am I going to need shock collars or something.”

Chanyeol appears from the doors sighing with his hands in his pocket.

“Sorry I went to the bathroom and they ran off on me,” he tells me when he seems to be in human hearing range.

“Boys what have I told you about harassing innocent people because they are somewhat close to me. This kid here is new here and I’m to be his tutor if you have a problem with that then complain to my mother.”

They seem to shut up then the younger and more controlled boys back off but Kris doesn’t which means I also have to worry about Tao.

I look at Chanyeol and he nods his head pulling Suho away from Kris.

“Take him inside I’m going to have a talk with Kris,” the boys try to sneak off, “the lot of you better stay.”

I hear whining coming from the youngers who mostly follow the older one’s with complete faith not realizing that what they are about to do is about to get them in a world of hurt.

I jump over at Kris and quickly pin him to the ground, “Now who’s going to listen to the alpha?”

They all sit down but Kris is still struggling under me.

“Get off me,” he shouts.

“No, now listen. That boy will be treated with respect since he had saved me yesterday when i was trapped under the rocks. So I have a small life pact with him.”

“Does he know?:

“No, all he knows is he saved a wolf, but not that the wolf was me.”

“Life pact or not he is human if he finds out about us he will surely kill us.”

“He does not seem the type and he won’t if you guys keep in line.”

They look at each  other and everyone nods except Kris so I reach over and hit him in the face.

“Now listen here I am not going to deal with you acting like you are children. If you act out again I’ll make sure all of you will regret it.  You are to keep each other in line or else you all will be punished.”

“What about Chanyeol?”

“He’s not an idiot also he already has a mate. She’s moving here in a little bit so be nice to her.”

“Wait? that brat got a mate before me?” I hear Baek shout causing me to chuckle.

So much for making smooth introductions with the kid that saved me yesterday.

Still it well until now.

I just need to hope they take my threat seriously.