Meetings

Forbidden Love

Present

My father died last year and now my mother is in charge of the pack, but I have yet to deal with the pack since then.

My father died in an accident caused by a small group of older and younger males in the pack causing problems for a group of humans. Truthfully I’ve punished all of them to the extent of my power and i’m to assume charge at the next full moon which is this Sunday.

I open the door to my home ignoring the smells of all the boys around my home smelling up my home and taking our food.

I hear Kris shout that I’m back and I sigh when I see 11 boys run up to me and smile.

“What do you want?”

“Noona who will be your choice of being your mate?” I hear the youngest, but still close to my age Sehun ask me.

“I’m not choosing anyone at the moment,” I say to them knowing my eyes flashed at them scaring them.

I bite my lip and take a calming breath well I tell them, “I’m going on a run and if you try to follow me today I’ll make sure that if I kill you not even our best trackers could ever find you.”

Everyone looks at Jongin or Kai who’s a kid my parents took in three years ago when his parents died in a car accident.

“Oh before I go where is my brother?”

“Jungsik,” Kris said with distaste, “Sleeping off another hangover at some girl’s house.”

I give Kris a look, “I thought i told you to keep an eye on him?”

“I did but I can’t keep up with him. You know he’s one of the fastest next to you.”

“Kris find my brother and lock him in the silence room,” I tell them well flipping a strand of hair over my shoulder, “I’ll be back after an hour or two and he better be in the room.”

I sense their fear and Kris’s determination. Ugh, he needs to get out of his head that i’d choose him as my mate. Sure he’s good looking, but I’d be more inclined to take a poodle over him any day, which means I may end up with Baek. Out of the 11 sutors that I have to choose from I think I’ll take Chanyeol as a mate. He’s loyal, kind, a good fighter, his voice is really soothing, and has some really good traits.

I hear my mother shouting about how she adopted some girl’s from a pack that was almost wiped out. I feel the hormones start to fly through the air.

Ugh men disgust me especially when I have to choose a mate in the next year a month after I turn 18.

I pull on running clothes so when I’m in town I can be human and not look like I’m running away from someone.

I jump down the stairs after no more than 5 minutes and give my mother a kiss before I head out the back door towards the woods.

I turn around to see a nice path heading more into the forest. I start to change into a wolf glad that we have a friend of ours that’s a witch put spells on our clothing so it’s shift with us.

Even if you can’t hear my laughing very well since I’m a wolf, but I can’t help it when I’m in my wolf form I always do something like this.

I keep running but soon I hear rocks starting to slide near me, but I didn't realize just how close it was until it was too late.

My back paw gets stuck under a pile of rocks. I try to pull away from it, but it’s no use. I want to transform, but I smell a human nearby. I keep howling but nothing is coming out. Soon a human boy comes into view and I have to admit I like the way he looks.

“Poor thing your paw is stuck,” He says as he leans down to pick up a few of the rocks and starts moving them careful not to throw them where they could hit other animals.

What an odd human?

Why would he help a wolf like me?

He moves all the rocks until my foot is free.

I try to pull it away but when I try to stand on all my paws I fall down whining.

I feel him pick up my foot causing me to flinch, “Oh, Should have thought of that.”

I hear some rusting as I look up I see him digging through his bag which scares me.

Is he going to kill me?

Soon he pulls a few bandages and looks around looking for a small stick where he places against my leg as he wraps the bandages against it.

“There,” he smiles at me then asks, “try to stand.”

I stand on my leg which still hurts but with the support it feels a lot better.

I lean over and his cheek as a thanks.

Even though he can not understand me I say, ‘you have gained my favor for a human.’

He starts looking around, “I could have sworn I heard a girl’s voice.”

‘Did he think he heard my voice?’

“There it was again,” he looks around.

I sigh as I watch him.

He laughs, “Did you just sigh? Do you think I’m going crazy?”

I look at him and snort to tell him, ‘No.’

He chuckles, “All right. Well I should head home and you should head home as well.”

I watch as he walks away but not after watching me walk away.

Before I walk out of the woods I slip the bandage off with difficulty and transform back into human form and wrap my leg up again.

I sigh when I get home to find the boys drooling over a set of girls. When I see them I tell them that they will have to split the last 5 rooms.

“I’m going up to my room no one bother me.”

I try to walk away before they notice my limp but Chanyeol is too quick for that.

“Jae Hwa, you should go have a doctor look at that.”

I shake my head when my brother comes into the house being dragged by Kris both smell of alcohol.

Kris does not seem amused by something.

When he looks up he jumps, “Has it been an hour?”

“No, she came back early, because it seems she has hurt herself.”

“I didn't hurt myself there was a rockslide you dope. I misjudged the distance and it fell on my leg.”

“How did you get out of it?”

“Am I not the soon to be alpha of this pack?”

My brother looks up at me and glares, “I don't’ know how you were chosen. You’re a girl.”

I reach my brother and hit him into the wall before anyone could stop me, “Do you want me to show you my true strength? The strength that I’ve been holding back for the last few years.”

I hear my brother whimpering realizing my authority and before anything else can happen Chanyeol grabs a hold of me and tosses me on his shoulder.

“I’m going to take her to the hospital. You take care of the dead beat.”

“Stupid idiots,” I grumble to myself as I drag myself out of Chanyeol’s car since he volunteered before the Rowdy Boys.

“At least you rode in my car instead in Kris’ or something.”

“I will agree with that.”

He drags me to the hospital making sure my leg is properly looked at.

When we leave and I’m dropped off at my home I go straight to bed. In the morning I pull on a pair of clothes careful of a stupid cast that they had placed on my leg.

Chanyeol shows up at my house to pick me up for school and I have to say I’m glad he showed up.

When we reach school I lift my head up and take a whiff of the air and smell the boy from yesterday.

“Smells like we have new blood here at school,” Chanyeol says, “Let’s hope he’s smart and stays away from you. Don’t need the poor bastard getting hurt.”

“I’m going to need a leash by the time I turn 18.”

Chanyeol laughs, “True those boys are going to be a hand full when that happens. Think if one of them ends up your mate. You’d be pulling them off any guy and maybe girl that had the guts to look at you.”

I shiver, “Man I’d rather be a nun. No offense or anything.”

“None taken and you know that I have a girlfriend from a different pack.”

“When are you going to let me meet her?”

“She’s moving here from France. I think you’re mom will talk to you about that.”

“Really when?”

“Next month after she turns 18.”

“How did you meet, again?”

“When I went on that trip to France last year. When I stayed back an extra week.”

I laugh, “Wait is it the girl that kicked Baekhyun in the nads?”

He start laughing, “Yeah, don’t tell him about her. I don’t want him to know just yet especially since he’s still a bit sore about getting kicked in the nads by her.”

“No problem even though I’ll love to see his face when he finds out,” I turn away from him and start walking the path to the school’s front building.

Soon I start to drift off into my own little world to run into someone.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there.”

I hear Chanyeol shout at me, “Jae Hwa, you’re crutches.”

“I don’t need them,” I try to pull myself up only to wince from the pressure put on my ankle.

I feel a hand touch my arm and help me up, “Are you alright?”

I look up to see it’s the boy from yesterday, “Yes, I’m fine. I’m sorry for running into like that. I was off in my own little world. That doesn’t happen often.”

He chuckles, “It’s alright, but from the looks of how you are standing you should take the crutches your friend has.”

I give him a quick once over before smiling, “Fine.”

“Oh my god did you just listen to someone?”

I look at the ground and find a nice sized rock and throw it at him, “Shut up you idiot.”