FINALLY..THE FEELING OF LOVE

I WANT A NEPHEW/NIECE

 

Sunggyu POV

 

 

I close my door car with mixed feelings, angry, confused. I enter the key in the hole and turn on the car engine. I drive out from my office building, driving without direction. I sped up until I stopped in front of the beach. I turn off the engine and stepped out of the car. The wind of the sea bowing softly even though the weather was quite hot. I walked towards a shady tree while loosening up my ties. I sit on the sand, looked empty to the wide sea.

 

  ‘’ Who said I do not love her….. yes I admit before this I don’t have any feeling for her but now….it’s different. She’s my life, my happiness and my love. She’s the only one in my heart now. No one can replace her.’’

 

Those words keep repeated in my mind, as it is recorded. When I said so I feel very confident, as it is normal sentence that I always said. I replied without thinking first, I said like that not because want to create excuses it feel real. I am in a dilemma.

 

 

  ‘’ Hyung.’’ A hand on my shoulder.

 

 

I look back. Six men stand behind me while smiling. Infinite take seats around me.

 

 

  ‘’ How do you know I’m here?’’ I ask them.

 

 

  ‘’ Aigoo… hyung, luckily you do not go too far.’’ Sungyeol complained.

 

 

  ‘’ Otherwise you may attend our death ceremonies.’’ Sungjong said. Dongwoo smack his head.

 

 

  ‘’ Don’t complained on how I drive.’’

 

 

The others laughed.

 

 

  ‘’ Wait, how you guys know I’m here?’’

 

 

  ‘’ According to my feeling.’’ Woohyun said with eyes closed and hand on his chest.

 

 

  ‘’ Huh? Pabo.’’ I mumble.

 

 

  ‘’ Hyung, share with us.’’ Hoya said. I look at him.

 

 

  ‘’ Share what?’’

 

 

  ‘’ Stop pretending.’’ He answers.

 

 

  ‘’ Tell us maybe we can help you.’’ Woohyun said.

 

 

  ‘’ Why not you ask my sis, Hyuna.’’

 

 

He looks away when I say like that.

 

 

  ‘’ Are you run away from office? It’s weird, normally people run away from home.’’ Myungsoo laugh alone, the others glare at him. He quickly stops and covers his mouth.

 

 

  ‘’ Hyung, we’re like brothers. Tell us.’’

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

  ‘’ I don’t know. I am also still confused, suddenly she made confession. It is too sudden.’’

 

 

  ‘’ She? Confession?’’ Sungjong tilt his head.

 

 

  ‘’ Sumi, my secretary. She made a confession at me. She said she…. she love me.’’

 

 

Infinite surprised except Woohyun.

 

 

  ‘’ I thought you all know about this already.’’

 

 

  ‘’ Well we just got a call from Woohyun, he said you got a problem. We do not know what kind of problem it is.’’ Dongwoo look at Woohyun.

 

 

  ‘’ Fine, Hyuna call me. She tells me that something happen at the office. She tells me about it. Then I call them to find you.’’ Woohyun explain to me.

 

 

  ‘’ So what’s the problem now?’’ Myungsoo ask, Sungyeol send a signal to him told him to be silent.

 

 

  ‘’ She said she love me, she want me to leave Young Mi. The worst thing, she knew about my marriage. About the arrange married. I don’t know how she knows about it.’’

 

 

  ‘’ So what your reaction?’’ Hoya speaks.

 

 

  ‘’ Of course I am angry, I tell her I can’t leave my wife.’’ My voice higher.

 

 

  ‘’ Why you can’t leave your wife?’’  Myungsoo smirk.

 

 

Because angry feelings surrounding my heart made me answer without thinking first.

 

 

  ‘’ Because I love her, I can’t live without her. She makes me feel the happiness again after I lost Soo Kyung.’’

 

 

  ‘’ So you love her, I mean you really love her?’’ Hoya ask me while look seriously to me.

 

 

  ‘’ Yes.’’

 

 

  ‘’ Are you serious?’’

 

 

  ‘’ Yes, Dongwoo.’’

 

 

  ‘’ But it was an arrange married right. You two get married without love. So it is possible if you both divorced.’’ Sungjong say it with courage.

 

 

  ‘’ Even though this is arrange married but after several months I lived with her, my heart began to open little by little for her though I’m still not able to forget Soo Kyung.’’ I lowered my head.

 

 

  ‘’ Finally, you admit it.’’ Woohyun clap his hand.

 

 

  ‘’ See I told you, it is not because of a sense of responsibility but because your own heart. Your own feelings.’’ Hoya says while smile proudly.

 

 

  ‘’ Yeah, thanks guys for make me realise about it.’’

 

 

  ‘’ So what you will do now?’’ the maknae ask me.

 

 

  ‘’ I want propose her but…. what if she reject me. I don’t know her feeling to me.’’

 

 

  ‘’ About that… let our assistant do that.’’ Woohyun take out his phone from his pocket.

 

 

  ‘’ Assistant? Who?’’

 

 

He not answers me.

 

 

 

 

 

Young Mi POV

 

 

  ‘’ Aigoo… you grew up well.’’

I smell the flowers.

  ‘’ Fragrant and beautiful.’’ I touch the petals.

  ‘’ Like the owner.’’ Said a voice whisper in my ears. I turn and Sunggyu smile at me before he hugs me. I’m surprised.

  ‘’ Oppa.’’

  ‘’ I miss you.’’

  ‘’ Oppa… I’m not Soo Ky-‘’

  ‘’ Of course you not her. You are my wife. Kim Young Mi.’’

  ‘’ Are you okay?’’

He laughs.

 ‘’ Is it wrong a husband miss his wife?’’

  ‘’ Err… no but..’’

  ‘’ You do not miss me?’’

  ‘’ Well maybe a bit.’’

  He let go of the hug.

  ‘’ A bit? Just that?’’ he pout.

I try to hold my laughter.

 ‘’ Aigoo…. grandpa gyu.’’

Suddenly he pecks on my lips. It’s make me silent.

 ‘’ Don’t say that name again.’’

I quickly nodded my head.

 ‘’ You have work to do?’’

I just shake my head.

 ‘’ Let’s take a walk.’’

He holds my hand, we walked out of our house.

 ‘’ About maid this morning, did you angry?’’

 ‘’ Maid? No.’’ I tried-quibble with him.

 ‘’ Really?’’ He raised his eyebrows.

 ‘’ Yes.’’

He stop walking and facing me.

  ‘’ Look at me. It’s okay if you jealous, you have the right.’’ He smiles sweetly.

  ‘’ I.. I ..’’

 ‘’ I what?’’

 ‘’ Fine… I’m jealous. What kind of wife not jealous when other girls manage her husband daily needs.’’ I put my hands on my waist.

He laughs.

 ‘’ Why do you laugh?’’  I frowned.

 ‘’ Fine… I’m jealous.’’ He imitates me.

I glare at him.

  ‘’ So cute...  my cute wifey jealous ~ ‘’ He sang.

 ‘’ Shh… others people might hear.’’

He ignored me. I walk left him behind. I stopped in the playground and sitting on a bench under a shady tree. He sat next to me.

  ‘’ Mi.’’

I turned and avoided him.

  ‘’ Hey… are you angry at me?’’ He back hugs me.

I kept silent.

  ‘’ Okey… I’m sorry. I won’t mention about maid and I won’t do that again…. for today.’’

 ‘’ Good… but why today only?’’

He just silent. Our conversation stalled, I’m complacent watching children who are on the playground. See the behaviour of the child makes me smile. Sunggyu poke my cheeks cause I turned to him.

  ‘’ You want baby?’’

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES