I'M MARRIED

I WANT A NEPHEW/NIECE

Sunggyu POV

Like always after take a breakfast with my wife, I drive to office. While I’m humming to the song on the radio, I was remembering about last night. After a short driving, I arrive at KIM EMPIRE building. After park my car at my personal garage, I walk in the building. I used elevator to go upstairs to my office.

I walk past my secretary desk, Sumi. She follows me from behind in to my office. I take a sit after put my briefcase on the table.

  ‘’ So, what my schedule today?’’ I ask her.

  ‘’ There’s nothing important just you need to sign a few document and re-check our proposal for the new project.’’

  ‘’ Okeyh, where’s the document?’’

  ‘’ I’ll bring it to you. Sir, did you need anything else?’’

  ‘’ No.’’

She walks out from my office with her catwalk style. While waiting her, I fished out my phone from my pocket. My finger type a message to Young Mi.

                                               ‘’ Mi, what are you doing?’’

As I expected she reply my message within 5 minutes.

                                              ‘’ House chores. Why?’’

                                               ‘’ Are you not tired?’’

                                                ‘’ It’s my duty.’’

                                     ‘’ I think we need a maid.’’

 ‘’ For what? I’m still can do the work. I am still able to cook for you, iron your clothes. We don’t need a maid.’’

I frown after read her message.*why she sound like angry?* Knock sound at the door, Sumi walk in with a few thick files. She put down the files on my desk. I send a last message.

                    ‘’ Don’t push yourself too much, just do an easy chores.’’

                                                          ‘’ Okeyh.’’

I put my phone on the desk.

  ‘’ Sir, this is the document you need to check. Later I send to you the latest proposal.’’

  ‘’ Why not you give me the proposal now.’’

  ‘’ They still do a last touch for the proposal.’’

  ‘’ Okeyh, you may leave.’’

I take the file and start my work.

 

 

I massage my neck, then I look at my watch already 11a.m. I lean on my chair. *Why I feel so tired today.* I close my eyes.

Tok ..tok..

Sound of knock on my door.

  ‘’ Come in.’’ I said with my eyes still close.

Heels sound fills my office.

  ‘’ Sir, the proposal already done.’’

I open my eyes and sighed. I take the file from her.

  ‘’ Sir, you look tired. You should get some rest.’’

  ‘’ It’s okay.’’ I massage my neck again.

  ‘’ Let me help you.’’

  ‘’ Huh? Help wha-‘’

She walks to behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.

  ‘’ What are you doing?’’ I try to push away her hand.

  ‘’ Shh.. you tired.’’

She massages me slowly. I stand abruptly make her back away.

  ‘’ What are you trying to do, Sumi.’’ She walks to me with a big smile.

  ‘’ Help you.’’ She answers innocently.

  ‘’ Help what? I did not pay you to massages me.’’ I try to control my voices.

  ‘’ Oh come on Sunggyu, I know you like it.’’ She tries to put her hand on my chest but I walk away from her. I stand facing the window.

  ‘’ Sunggyu? Where you manner as a worker here.’’

I feel my chest become heavy. I’m confused with her action. *what happen to her?*

Suddenly, I feel a hand from back on my waist. It’s her. I turn and push her away.

  ‘’ What wrong with you? I’m your boss and I’m married. Please respect me.’’

She laughs hysterically.

  ‘’ Huh? Married to whom? Arranged wife?’’

 I frown.* how she know?*

She smirks.

  ‘’ Surprised? Tsk..tsk.. sweetheart, don’t waste your time with these stupid marriage. You want happiness? I can give you. Leave that woman then we can build our happiness. I’ll give you all my-‘’

  ‘’ Stop it Sumi. Don’t make a joke with me.’’

 ‘’ No…no. I’m serious.’’

 ‘’ Are you crazy? Can you understand me, I’m already married, I have a wife.’’ My voice becomes high.

 ‘’  Yes..I’m crazy over you. You make me became like this. I know you don’t love that woman, she can’t give you happiness…’’

  ‘’ Who said I do not love her….. yes I admit before this I don’t have any feeling for her but now….it’s different. She’s my life, my happiness and my love. She’s the only one in my heart now. No one can replace her. So stop it now before you get hurt because of this.’’

  ‘’ No…you don’t love her. It’s a lie. It’s a lie.’’ She said while cover her ears.

I sighed.

  ‘’ Sumi…. Please stop all this.’’

Suddenly, she hug me make me stumble a bit. I try to push her but she tightens the embrace.

  ‘’ I can’t stop all this, you already stole my heart now you want me to forget you. I can’t. Please give me a chance.’’ She said while crying.

  ‘’ No… I can’t-‘’

My office door was open from outside, Hyuna shocked.

  ‘’ No, sis… it’s not like you think. She..she..’’ I use my strength to push her. She fell on the floor.

Hyuna close the door, she walks towards us.

  ‘’ So.. what kind of drama is this? Did I come late, oppa.’’

  ‘’ Hyuna, it’s-‘’

She cut my words.

  ‘’ Aigoo…oppa you look tired. You should get a rest. Go home, okeyh.’’ She said while touch my face.

She takes my briefcase and pushes me out of the office. Before she closes the door she winks at me.

 

 

Hyuna POV

  ‘’ So.. Miss Secretary, what should I do with you?’’

She quickly stands up and looks at me fiercely.

  ‘’ Who are you? Don’t be busybody, this is not your problem.’’ She glares at me.

  ‘’ Me? You don’t know me? Seriously? Huh… appa should put my big picture in this building even I do not work here.’’

  ‘’ Appa? Work here?’’

  ‘’ Opss… sorry I should introduce myself first right. I’m Kim Hyuna the only daughter of Mr Kim the owner of KIM EMPIRE and the only sister of Mr Kim Sunggyu, your boss.’’

She shocked and her face turned pale.

  ‘’ Mi..miss Kim.. I’m sorry.. I don’t know you.’’

  ‘’ Huh? So now you already know who I am right. Can I know what happen just now, are you guys practicing a drama or what?’’

  ‘’ Ju-just now… it’s just an accident. Yes, an accident.’’ She tries to smile sweetly to me but what I can see just a plastic smile.

  ‘’ An accident? How it happen? It’s sound interesting.’’

  ‘’ I.. I almost tripped so.. Sunggyu.. I mean sir catch me... no… no I accidentally hug him.’’

  ‘’ Well is it hurt or you too happy until you cry?’’

She quickly wipes her tears.

  ‘’ My eyes always like this.’’

  ‘’ Stop lying to me.’’ I shout angrily to her make her flinch a bit. I can’t be patient anymore.

  ‘’ I’m not lying.’’

  ‘’ You…stop seduce my oppa. He’s married even you seduce him, he will never fall for you. You are nothing to compare with his wife.’’ I said while point my finger on her chest.

  ‘’ Seduce? No...I’m not.’’ She acts innocently.

  ‘’ I said stop lying. You better admit it or not…. You will lose your job.’’

  ‘’ It’s not my fault…. first day I saw him… I already fall for him. When I hear he will get married I know I don’t have any chance with him but….. one day… I hear he on arranged married make me want him again.’’

I sighed.

  ‘’ If he not agree with this arranged married he will refuse it but… he accept it. Did he reject your feeling?’’

She just nodded her head.

  ‘’ It show that he already love his wife. Please don’t ruin their marriage, please don’t be a third person.’’

  ‘’ I don’t know.’’ She lowered her head.

  ‘’ Okeyh… I will help you. You must follow my order, arasso?’’

She looks at me before nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBES