The Past Always Repeats Itself

Realities' Secrets

It had been three days after the memory relapse given by Benehime and still Yuki showed no signs of it even having the slightest impact emotionally or pyhsically. The guys decided it'd be best not to keep recalling the incident and instead began to look at the bright side, "It's all in the past, we just gotta make sure that no one ever hurts any of our close friends," Tao ran over to Yuki, dragging Sehun along, "Don't worry! We'll protect you," Sehun and Tao both raising their fists as reassurance. "Thanks guys," Yuki laughed,, "I'll have you guys on speed dial, okay?" They all broke out laughing, seems as if the world was going back to normal.

Of course, that was only when people would watch her, Lily on the other hand had become more distant from everyone, especially Yuki. Baekhyun was in charge of keeping her company or taking food to her, since all Lily did when arriving home from school, was head to the basement and conduct research on Muses.

Finals were on their way, and the house had become lonely, leaving only Yuki who didn't have to study...I might have to drop school altogether at this rate. She had finished cleaning the house, 8:00 PM, and still no one arrived from prep school or from their tutoring sessions. She sighed,"TV it is..." she turned it on to only see static, "dang, I thought these guys had cable."

She was on her way outside to check the cables, when the room became pitch black, leaving only the static from the television, to be heard, "Really?" She flicked the light switch a couple times, "What's next?! The house flooding?" Rubbing her hand through her hair out of frustration, "How's the TV still working?" O.o

She clicked the remote, seeing if any channels would work, no luck...what so ever, just then sparks from the television's cables were seen. "Oh crap! Did I break it?!" She ran behind the T.V. seeing smoke being released as well, it began to travel above her, "Have you been feeling better?"

"Benehime." Yuki looked everywhere to see where her voice was coming from, but smoke and everything is practically invisible when no light is offered, "What do you want this time?" the anger getting the better of her.

Benehime giggled, "I want to show you something," the smoke thickened, making the air harder to breathe in, "I want you to witness an Angel's death."

"What?!" Yuki began to cough, suffocating it seems.

Red eyes began to appear an arm's length away, "Muses don't know when to give up."

Yuki felt her cheeks being pressed together, but could see nothing her vision becoming blurred, "You...especially. Always the same story with you."

"Same story?"

A menacing laugh was heard, "How bout I show you..."The red eyes closed, and smoke was sprayed onto Yuki's face, inhaling it and causing her to become unconcious. When the room had become illuminated once again, the color was lost, and it moved in circles at an incredible rate. Yuki once awake, observed her surroundings, the world was in black-and-white. Even her hair had stopped changing colors, the room had wooden flooring, there was no furniture besides a small wooden table sitting in the center, the doors were made of rice paper, "Back in time...again."

"No one will join those involved, this time around...it's better to keep this as personal punishment," Black smoke revealed a beautiful women with long hair tied up in a traditional bun, "I can't let him die without realizing the truth you've kept hidden." Benehime's smile showing her razor sharp teeth become those of an average human, she quickly turned and disappeared.

...

Luhan dreamt, he was led to believe it was a dream, he stood in a marketplace crowded with people. The world had no color, he recognized this place, this is when I used to be alive...

He walked over to a vendor, in perfect Mandarin, "Excuse me, may I see a newspaper?"

"While of course~" The beautiful, traditional bunned women said as she handed him the daily newspaper, Luhan failed to recognize her, or even take notice of the resemblance to the demon, "Xie Xie."

As he walked, he unfolded the newspaper, the date: 11 January 1996

Luhan sighed and looked up to see someone he hadn't dreamt of since Yuki arrived in their home,"Xuě!"

She didn't respond, he ran up to her, laughing and gasping for breathe simultaneously,he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Xuě, why didn't you stop when I called you-" he looked up to see his beloved wife, but her eyes they were green, the only color in his whole dream.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?"She was holding his daughter's hand as well.

He stood up straight, "I can ask you the same thing Yuki..."

Yuki looked him up and down, confused,"I honestly don't know...but this little girl keeps telling me that I'm her mother, which can't be true."

Luhan stood paralyzed...wait a minute, the resemblance--How did I not see it before?!

"I can't be her mother," she said while the child was clearly not paying attention.

Luhan's voice cracked,"Wh-why not?"

"Lu your kidding me right? I mean, look at me I can't be a mom! And it doesn't matter," she said as a matter of factly,"My birthdate is January 12th, 1996, it the 11th."

His eyes dared not to blink,Your ting me...the higher ups have to kidding me!

The little girl tugged at Luhan's shirt, "Bà!"

He bent down to her face level,"Yes, Yi??" he became the sweetest and his eyes softened with his daughter's voice, Yuki had never seen him so gentle.

"Bà, you promised to go with me and mama to a theme park! Isn't that right mama?" She looked up at Yuki with puppy eyes.

"Shi~" Yuki covered , I know Chinese...since when?!

Luhan smiled at Yuki and placed Yi on his shoulders, "C'mon, we can't keep the princess waiting now, can we?" nudging at Yuki.

"Of course we can't!"smiling as she watched his back while trailing closely behind, he must've been a great dad.


Okay this is a bit short for my usual chapters! But, I have horrible news...school started, and all my classes are AP and give way too much fudging homework!!! Anyways all this means is that I'll only be able to update on the weekends ^-^ minhanae~

But besides Kcon week, all other weekends should be perfect and I will write for you all every chance I get!!!! Okay?? Lol Bye! Subscribe, comment, you know~ all that jazz~ ^----------^