Baby Don't Cry

Baby Don' Cry

Luhan was quietly sitting inside his room, staring at the desk calendar.

"Three more days." he sighed as he leaned his head on the table, his mind totally confused.

"Hannie hyung~" a voice called as he bit his lips to stop himself from crying.

He don't know what to do. He's confused and totally lost. He loves this person for him to kill him.

But if he didn't do it  he'll die.

Tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't do it! Not with the person he loves the most. The person who loves him despite of what's gonna happen to him.

" this curse! I shouldn't have been born! I shouldn't have met Sehun! I shouldn't have loved him! He'll die because of me. He's willing to die just to let me live. But I won't let that happen."  Luhan thought as he keeps himself from sobbing out loud. He knows that Sehun doesn't want him like this, but just thinking of Sehun he couldn't stop his heart from breaking.

He loves Sehun so much that he'll just let himself die insted than the young lad.

He just have to think of something to make Sehun somehow forget about the curse and the said day that he'll die.

Yes. He have decided.

He'll leave the moment Sehun fell asleep and let himself die and now he only have three more days to spend with his Sehunnie.

The door opened and the latter appeared with a smile on his face.

"Hyung~ Let's go out for bubble tea~" Sehun whined making Luhan laughed at his boyfriend's childishness that he'll sure miss.

"Arasseo~ Let's go Sehunnie." Luhan smiled and took Sehuns hand and went out of his room.

"Going on a date I see." Kris smirked obviously teasing the couple. "And so what if we are Ben Ben?" Luhan innocently smiled earning a scoff from his duizhang as the other members laughed. They all knew the M leader has no match for Luhan's wits, still the duizhang tried.

"We'll go out for a while~" Sehun sang with his lisp. Another thing Luhan will miss about Sehun.

"Okay! Be careful you two!." Suho smiled. "We will! Bye guys!" the couple bid as they went out of the house.

As the door closes Suho's smiled dropped and faced the other members.

"Three days left. Luhan only have three more days left." Suho softly said.

The members only looked at the floor not knowing what to do. They love Luhan like a family and the thought of him leaving them was too much for them to handle. If only there's a way to remove that curse they'll do it just for Luhan to live much longer. He's too young to die. But most of all they're thinking of Sehun. They're sure that Sehun will be much more devastated than they'll be when Luhan die.

"Let's make his last three days worth while." Kris spoke still wearing that face, but deep inside he's also hurting. As a member, as a brother, as a family.

"Yeah. I agree with Kris." Suho smiled.

The members looked at each other ans nodded their heads.

"We'll make you happy till the end Luhan."

---

The members, true to their words did make Luhan happy for the past two days and few hours of his life.

But the dreadful day still came and they all knew they can't escape it. They all prayed that Tao's ability to control time is real then they'll ask him to stop the time so that their beloved member won't have to go.

Oblivious of Luhan's decision, Sehun spent his time with his Luhan hyung still in mind that he's the one who's gonna die for his hyung.

HunHan are lying on Sehun's bed cuddling while staring at the ceiling, Sehun hugging Luhan tightly in his arms.

"Hyung." Sehun called as Luhan hummed in reply.

"Always remember that I love you. That I didn't regret the day I met you, I fell for you and for loving you. In fact, loving you was the best thing that happened to me. And spending my last day with you and for you is all worth it. Remember that I'll always be with you. Even if I'm not here anymore to protect you, my love will hyung. My love will protect you. So instead of pouring hot tears, show me that you can be well even without me. I love you hyung and I always will." Sehun faced the now crying Luhan and pressed his lips onto Luhan's soft ones.

If only Sehun know that he's not the one leaving. 

As the kisses deepen they become one for the very first and last time. 

Luhan brushed Sehun's bangs away from his handsome face and staring as if memorizing the face he came to love for so long.

"Sehunnie mianhae. But I can't let you die for me. Just like what you said to me you're all worth  it Sehunnie. And show me that you can be well even without me. You're the best thing that happened to me. I love you Sehunnie. My love will protect you don't ever forget that." Luhan kissed Sehun's lips for the last time as a tear fell on the latter's cheeks before he dressed up and left their room.

As he walked out, he saw the other members sitting on the couch as if waiting for something.

"Hey guys why are you still up?" Luhan asked looking at the leaders.

"We know what you're up to Luhan and we're here for you." Kris spoke.

Luhan smiled as tears fell from his eyes.

The members stood up and gave their farewell, althought Baekhyun preferred "See you later" than farewell.

Luhan stood by the door and looked back at s. He'll sure gonna miss them despite the ups and downs, they're always there for each other.

"Take care of Sehun for me." Luhan whispered as the others nod n return.

Luhan smiled and closed the door  as the members watch their beloved deer leave.

--

"Yah Oh Sehun wake up! We have a photoshoot today!" Kai shouted as he shook the maknae to wake up.

"Ugh hyung~ I'm still sleepy!" Sehun whined and trashed around.

"We all are maknae so you better wake up!" Kai patted their maknae's head and left.

"I miss him hyung." Sehun suddenly blurted as Kai looked back at the maknae.

"We all do Sehun. We all do." Kai sighed and left the room.

Sehun turned his head to where his and Luhan's photo was. It was taken the day before Luhan left. He took it and sadly smiled.

"I miss you Luhan hyung. I love you." he kissed Luhan's picture and went to the bathroom to get ready.

--

"Finally! I'm hungry~!" the maknae line whined as the hyungs shook their heads.

"FOOD'S HERE!!"

"THANK GOODNESS!!" the maknae line stood up and went to get their food without even noticing that it's the M members who bought the food until they felt someone smack their heads and snatched their food back.

"Hyung~!!! We're hungry!!" they again whined completely living out their maknae titles.

"YAH! You guys didn't even greet us!"

"LULU HYUNG!! THEHUNNIE MITHED YOU!!!" Sehun glomped Luhan as they fell on the floor.

"YAH! YOU'RE SQUISHING ME!!" Luhan tried to push Sehun away, but the latter was too heavy.

"I've squished you plenty of times hyung and you're only complaining now?" Sehun playfully smirked as Luhan blushed.

"Tch. And that's the reason why the curse was lifted." Kris scoffed.

"Shut up Ben Ben." Luhan rolled his eyes as Sehun helped him stand up.

"Ooohh scary 'little deer'." Kris smirked.

"Oh stop it you too! Kai's already hogging up all the food." Suho sighed.

"YAH! YOU LITTLE!!" Kai ran away from the members with his food...or foods.

As the members we're busy chasing after Kai, Sehun pulled Luhan away and took him in their secret place.

"Hyung I thought you'll really leave me. I was scared hyung." Sehun stared at Luhan's deer eyes.

"I was scared too Sehunnie. I'm scared of leaving you and everyone." 

Sehun brushed his thumb across Luhan's lips before claiming it as the latter returned the kiss with same passion.

 

The curse that runs in Luhan's family has totally vanished. Turns out that, that night when they become one was the reason why the curse was lifted. Becoming one with your true love was the way for the curse to be lifted. Luhan becoming one with Sehun was the one that saved him. It was their love for each other that saved them. Love truly conquers all.

 

"baby don’t cry, tonight


when the darkness subsides

baby don’t cry, tonight

it will be like nothing ever happened

you’re not the one that will turn into sea foams

you shouldn’t have known

so baby don’t cry tonight

for my love will protect you"

--

Ayo!

Sorry for all the mistakes I made! I'll edit it when I have time!

Anyway here's an explanation on how Luhan got the curse.

Luhan's ancestor fell for a special girl (Infinite H? LOL) as the girl did too, but turns out his ancestor was arranged to be wed and threatened the him that if he didn't marry the girl his parents preferred they'll kill the girl. So after that his ancestor stopped seeing the girl, but the girl was devastated. The girl decided to kill herself and cursed his ancestor that every man born in his family will die at the age of 25 and the only way to lift the curse is to become one with the person they love, but every man in their family was arranged to be wed including his dad therefore passing the curse to him. Luhan's dad died at the age of 25, but he was born two years before that happened.

As for Luhan leaving....he actually went to the beach thinking that it was peacuful to die there, but it didn't happen. Turns out he woke up alive and kicking so he hurriedly went back to the dorm and scared everyone thinking that he's a ghost.

There you have it! Hope you guys liked it!

If there are questions just leave a comment! ^^