Epilogue

Mint and Grenadine

 

 

 

                Luhan and Sehun had been officially dating for a little more than a month now. Although they knew each other better than themselves, Sehun was still craving to ask the blonde-haired boy to do something. He had been thinking about it forever, even if it wasn’t something important.

                “And then he says ‘I walked on a yellow duck’!” Luhan exclaimed, bursting out laughing and nearly rolling on the bed.

                Sehun laughed at the story Luhan had just told then turned towards him abruptly. “C – can you take your glasses off? I want to see how you look without them.”

                Luhan stopped laughing slowly; he raised an eyebrow but complied. Once he had put the glasses on the bed, he blinked a few times and looked at the dark-haired boy. Sehun gazed at him in awe. Without the wide white circles around his eyes, Luhan looked…more mature, wiser.

                “You’re beautiful,” Sehun whispered. He gently rubbed the bridge of the blonde-haired boy’s nose to remove the slight red mark left by the glasses. Luhan beamed.

                “Thanks, I love you,” he said, pecking Sehun’s cheek. “I’ll try to wear them less often.”

                Sehun nodded with a smile and continued reading his book. Both of them had changed the other a little bit.

                “You know, I thought about dying my hair pink,” Luhan said casually, turning a page of his magazine. Sehun nearly choked on the water he was drinking but tried to control himself.

                “Em…sorry, I think I misheard you. I thought you had just said you were planning to dye your hair pink!” he laughed. Luhan smiled.

                “Actually, I am,” he replied. Sehun looked at him seriously.

                “Really?”

                “Really.”

                “And why did you choose pink?” Sehun asked. He had realised it was useless to try to convince Luhan no to do it, so he had decided to act as if it was something normal and to ask normal questions.

                “Because I like pink,” Luhan answered with a beam. “Isn’t it a pretty colour?”

                Sehun thought quickly about the fact it was rather questionable and dubious colour, but he didn’t say anything about that and replied, “Isn’t white your favourite colour?”

                “It is,” Luhan said seriously. (Inwardly, he was happy Sehun remembered that even if it was obvious.) “But I think it would look a bit weird if I dyed my hair white, don’t you think?”

                Sehun laughed silently and said to himself that dying his hair pink would be weird anyway, but he just smiled. “Of course,” he said. “Pink is much better.”

                “You’re making fun of me,” Luhan said in a neutral voice, turning over another page. Sehun snorted and didn’t answer. They stayed silent for a few minutes, and a smile slowly crept to the blonde-haired boy’s lips.

                Finally, he sat up and leaned towards Sehun to kiss him. “I will look good with pink hair, won’t I?” he asked mischievously. Sehun pretended to be thinking as if it was a complicated question.

                “Of course you will,” he said at last, kissing Luhan back and causing said boy to giggle happily. “I love you,” he said.

                “Love you too.”

 

 

~

 

 

                It…had to be said that pink hair was really special. It wasn’t ugly at all – anyway everything would have looked gorgeous on Luhan, but it was…a little loud. Though Sehun couldn’t help smiling when he saw Luhan with his new hair colour for the first time.

                “What do you think?” the elder boy asked, raising his eyebrows and smiling expectantly. Sehun laughed and ran his fingers through his pink strands of hair. He wrapped one of them around his index.

                “It’s nice,” he answered softly. “Honestly, I thought it would be strange but it’s not. I really like it.”

                Luhan beamed and threw his arms around the dark-haired boy’s neck. “Thank you, I love you so much!” he exclaimed. “I was afraid you might not like it, in fact…”

                Sehun laughed heartedly. “Seriously? I love everything related to you, Luhan!”

                The elder boy blushed. “Stop that, it’s awfully cheesy,” he whispered.

                “Do you want to go in town and have a drink?” Sehun offered. “I feel like drinking grenadine…”

                Luhan laughed. “Okay, I haven’t drunk mint cordial like forever!” he said. (Well, since the day before, but it felt like an eternity to him.)

                “Do you think I should dye my hair green?” Sehun asked, narrowing his eyes as if he were deep in thought. Luhan threw him a weird look.

                “Er…why are you asking that?”

                “Because, you know, grenadine is kind of red, kind of pink…and mint is green so I thought…”

                Luhan burst out laughing so loud that Sehun thought the boy was going to choke on his air. He put his hand over his mouth to try to stop himself and breathed in deeply. “Absolutely not! This is a big no-no, okay Sehun-ah?” he said, wiping a tear from his eyes.

                Sehun pouted. “What, you can’t blame me for being creative…” he said. “You always say I’m not imaginative enough.”

                Luhan gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. “Of course not, being creative is good!” he said. “But please…no green hair, okay?”

                Sehun laughed. “Anyway I wasn’t planning to dye my hair,” he replied.

                Luhan smiled at him and they went out of the apartment, going into the sunny streets to enjoy their favourite drinks together.

 

 

                


 

 

 

A/N: Luhan’s hair isn’t pink anymore, though… I posted this story too late xD

But you surely know it, Sehun did dye his hair green once! Though I’m glad he didn’t keep it like that x’D It wasn’t his best hair colour, for sure… (Personnally, I think my fabourite one is the blond one with dark strands in the back of his neck and above his ears, or his simple dark hair ^^ Even if I like the muticoloured one.)

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, as much as I enjoyed writing it. And I love Sehun and Luhan as much as I love mint and grenadine coldials ^^

Thank you very much for reading, and please comment or subscribe, it would make me even happier~! ♫

 

PS: Of course, I'm planning to post other HunHan story... There will be a scary one and surely a Rated M oneshot ♥