09829

Never Give Up

The bell rang, showing that it is now time for recess. Youngjae, who is just too lazy to go to school today, only decides to stay in class again. But, he just can't fulfilled his own will to sleep in the whole lunch time because of Jongup's pursuetion. 

"Ok ok, fine! Stop it, can you?" Youngjae shouted after awhile of Jongup embarassing himself in front of his classmates. Yeah, this Jongup can overact time to time too.

"What?! H-hyung! Are you sure?! Thanks thanks thanks!! Thank you very much," Jongup who is more than excited because he at last win the game of asking Youngjae eat at the canteen again, after two days that hyung of his act weirdly. Jongup is just about to hug his hyung, but not until he saw that Youngjae's attention wasn't on him anymore

"Hyung, what are you looki-?" his question was cut short when he already has the answer. Jongup had followed where Youngjae's eyes was looking and also his expression. Youngjae is looking outside, slightly uncomfortable with the presence of this one familiar guy who had just pass by his class. Jongup who awkwardly tapped Youngjae's shoulder said, "Jae hyung, let's go? I think the others already at the canteen."

Youngjae is still far in his dreamland, but shook his head to come back to reality. When he realized that the guy who passed by didn't greet him or something, there is a dissapointment look on his face. Little that he knew, Jongup was looking all the time. He stands up and at last answered the younger question, "Yeah, yeah. L-let's go." 

Youngjae lead the way out of class, or maybe Jongup's the one who let him, but both were silent. Non of them wanted to say anything, or in other word, each of them is deep in their own thought. 

"Oh! Jongup-ah, I wanna go to the toilet," before the mentioned one can actually reply, Youngjae already pushed him to the other side of the corridor to go ahead. Youngjae breathed out a sigh of relief when his dongsaeng is not anymore in his sight. Youngjae make his way to the men using the nearest stairs.

 


Youngjae POV

I go to the sink and splash the water then cupped my face. Oh why am I thinking of him again? But, why didn't he greet me, look at me or something? He have move on, didn't he? ... No way! We're not even end yet. That bastard! Urghhhhh! He must have use my corridor on purpose. His class is upstairs. Just why? And, why am I talking alone? I sigh. I'm a total mad person right now.

I just let my head talking alone, by itself as I am so hungry right now. Arriving at the canteen, I sit besides Guk hyung. 

"Here, your food."

"Aw! Thank ..you? What is this?" I frown at Guk hyung when I raise the plastic bag to look what is inside it. 

"How should I know? Himchan's the one who bought it. Just eat. Plus, you're late."

"Ok, fine," I answered him with sarcasm. Why he want to be mad at me? I was just asking! I darted my eyes to him, well I know he's not looking. I open it, oh, it's a sandwich. Wuuu~ I eat it in peace, but suddenly I feel something strange. "Hyung, where's the others?" I asked towards Yongguk.

"Well, Jongup and ZELO have something to do, and Himchan, after he ate, he just go. And now I'm stuck with you."

Aish this hyung! Is he hating me or what? "Hyung! What's wrong with you? Did I do something?"

"What?" Yongguk make his questioning eyes. "I didn't say anything. Or, did I?"

"Nothing? Yeah right. If I done something, tell me. Don't make me like this."

"Fine fine. Firstly, why did you left Jongup alone? You know he can be lost anywhere and anytime right? Actually, Zelo is searching for him right now." What? What again? I didn't think of that at all. Aish! Pabo me. This's all because of that jerk.

"Hyung, I'm sorry bout that. So, let's search for him too." I quickly stand up but Guk hyung was fast to grab my hand. 

He laughed, "Not that fast, Jae-ah. Sit! Himchan is finding too, I think that's enough. We need to talk."

Wow~ This seems serious. My parents're like this before, and now my members too? So scary.

"Hey! Talk to me, not in your head," he narrowed his eyes to me. I know I'm that cute hyung. I giggle at my own thought.

"So, whaddup?"

"How're you and JB?"

"..."

"Don't keep silence when I asked you, Jae!"

"O-ok, ok. I-I just d-don't know. I swear, I don't know! We didn't contact like always anymore."

"And that is because?"

"I should have tell you if I know, hyung," Aigoo, is he stupid or what? Even I didn't know. 

"You didn't try to contact him first, don't you?"

Oh dammit, where did he know? "Hyung! Since when you care?" I sigh, I really have no answer to that. How can I act like normal when I saw him with someone else right? He's supposed to apologize to me first, then I'll act like normal!

"Jae? ... Jae?" I blinked my eyes when I saw Guk's hyung hand is waving in front of me.

I gasped, "What now?"

"You're thinking of him again, don't you? Here, let me tell you something. I don't think he had someone else, cuz he friends with everyone, girls and boys, ok? I think you know that, hurm Jae?" Yongguk hyungie explained it, just to clear his mind and mine. I am hardly processing the infos in my head, as I wasn't exactly paying attention because suddenly the guy appeared to be standing at the walk way towards the canteen. 

Yongguk slowly stands up and tried to escape from the table they are sitting. It is just until the bell rang again showing lunch time just end that I realized I'm left alone at the table. Ah! That hyung~ "Urgh! That rascal!! Why he showed up again? He's making me crazy!! Arghhh~!" I fumbled with myself. I just cannot think straight. "Jongup must have mentioned about JB when I went to the toilet just now" Eh, wait. Didn't he say Jongup is missing? How he know though? ... He must be lying! Ah,

I keep in my mind, I'll settle this thing when I'm home. 


 JB is Youngjae's boyfriend. They were in the same school and the same grade. Youngjae had just known JB for less than a month, but already excepted him as his couple for his sweet talk. Their date was August 29, last year. Youngjae knew he had nothing to regret, but what he didn't know that time was, JB is a bi, also a playboy. Now - that is since after their 1st Monthsary, Youngjae had turned himself to a bi too. But he just can't look at girls, like he look at boys. 

Youngjae is playing with his phone, opening the contact and reading the messages. He's still thinking, whether he should, or not call JB. "I really want to throw this phone to that damn wall!" Youngjae can't contain his feeling anymore. He put the phone on the side, and stare to the white painted wall until he can make a whole through it.

Youngjae's ringtone surprised him from his staring contest with the plain wall. Youngjae slowly unlock his phone and was taken aback by the name that showed up. Before he can even scream, his hand already slide the answer icon and bring the phone near his ear. 'Please don't say hello, please don't say hello, please don't say-"

"Hello?" 'Oh God' That voice that Youngjae always miss of, the greet that he want at the least, and he really wanted to answer it with "I really miss you", but his tongue is twisted, he can't find the right word to replied the one at other line. 

"Jay? I know you're hearing me. I can hear your breath from here. I know you're mad at me, and because of that I want to say sorry to you. I really didn't meant what I wrote on that comment. You know how I am, right? "Honey, you look pretty" to Jieun is nothing! I swear to everything." There's a pause, and Youngjae just turn the loudspeaker button to hear his boyfriend's precious speech. 

"I friended with all in my class, that was just a joke. Oh wait, is something else bothering you? Did you saw me with someone?" 'And you just know now?' Youngjae spoke in his mind. JB laughed at the other line and continued, "I'm glad you're jealous Jay, I am. So, now, are we fine together? I hope so. If you have anything else to say, my number is always free for you. Bye, sweet heart." Youngjae felt like vomiting a full of coloured-rainbow when he heard that.

He wanted to go to sleep now, but his phone keep on calling him to sent even a message to his patner. "Ah! I'm really gonna regret this," he said when he sent a good night message to JB, that is "Night then"

JB: Jay? You now how I miss you, right? How're you now? Are you in good condition?

"I told you I would regret this!" Youngjae talked to his un-live phone. He lazily type, "Relax, JB-ah. I miss you too. I'm good. Hbu?"

...

And the conversation started from that. Youngjae didn't know until what hour did he continue messaging with JB. But he is happy now. More happy than ever. He is glad that everything is back to normal again, his relationship with JB. They won't be awkward in school anymore. And now, what he must think is ..the annoying guy at his tuition centre.

~~~

Yo! Ssup? How's this Chp? I thought I rushed it so much. And, I will be editting Chp 2, so I hope you guys can read it back, cause some is totally different from before. Do leave a comment, please ^^ 

Thanks to the subscribers, commenters, readers and those who know about this fic ^^

Till next time, yoowifeu