Yixing and Joonmyun

Joonmyun and Yixing

It was around 11 P.M. For once, they had finished their practice a little earlier, and they were coming back to their dorm, joyfuly.

"So, hyung, you think we should change this move?" D.O asked his leader, while the other four were waiting for someone to open the door, laughing a little bit too loud, as usual. Sehun finally opened the door, and the first to enter was Baekhyun.

But he got out immediatly, screaming like a girl would.

"Baekhyun-ah... What is it?" Suho asked, a little worried.

"There... OH MY GOD!" Baekhyun couldn't even make a good sentence.

"What? What is it? God in the dorm?" Chanyeol joked.

"There is someone in there! There is someone in our dorm!" Baekhyun shouted, shaking Kai as if he was a tree.

"What do you mean by: There is someone in our dorm?" Sehun asked, beginning to be a little afraid.

"THERE IS SOMEONE IN THERE!" Baekhyun shouted again.

"You probably dreamt." Suho calmly said. "Nobody but us can enter the dorm." He explained.

"Yeah, we're the only one who have the key..." D.O said, trying to reassure the other, and him in the same time.

"I'll enter, we will see." The leader pushed a little s, and opened the door. He only put his head, and felt the others pushing him, wanting to see what was really happening.

"Guys?" Suho opened the door, surprised, showing to the other 6 boys who were in their dorm's living room. "What are you doing here?" He wondered out loud. "I thought you'll only come back in about two weeks!"

"Hyungs!" Sehun pushed him and entered the dorm, running to his hyung, followed by the other members of EXO-K.

Suho just stood still, watching s getting excited of being together again.

"You're not happy to see us?" He suddenly heard Xiumin say, getting him out of his thoughts. And Xiumin hadn't just taken him out of his thoughts, but had also made all the conversations stop.

"What? Yeah, of course I'm happy to see you! It's just that... I'm a little surprised... you..."

"We came back at the time that was settled." Kris cut him.

"But I asked manager-hyung this morning, and he told me you'll only come back in about a month..."

"And... You're not happy to see us ealier, hyung?" Tao seemed a little disappointed.

"It's not that... It's just.. Did anything happened?" Suho finally said what he thought.

"Hey, Leader. Calm-down." Kris put an hand on his shoulder. "Nothing happened. Your manager probably didn't understood well, that's all." He smiled to him.

"Oh... It must be this..." Suho sighed. " Anyway... I'm very happy to see you guys." He smiled widely to the others, and eventually closed the door.

"That's better!" Chen smiled, hugging the smaller.

They settled in the living room et began chatting. After what only seemed like some minutes, but were actually more than an hour, Suho decided he had to change his clothes. He hadn't took a shower yet, and he hated feeling dirty.

When he came back, some minutes later, cleaned up and dressed, he stood at the door frame, watching the members of his group. It had been some times since he hadn't seen K members smiling so much. Even if it was late (already passed midnight), they all seemed really happy, and this took every small piece of tiredness off their faces.

Sehun was exlpaining Luhan how he had finally beaten Jongin in one of their numerous video games, while the latter was trying to climb on Tao's back, just to annoy him, because this one was talking with Kyungsoo and Minseok. Jongdae and Baekhyun were laughing because of he didn't know what, and Chanyeol was showing Kris how well he had improved his rap and... Wait. Someone was missing...

It's only when he realized this, that he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"So, you're happy to see us, finally?" And before he could even answer this question, he felt he was being pushed back, and found himself in the bedroom he shared with D.O, and Xiumin when this one was in Korea.

"Of course I am!" He enventually answered. Finaly. Finaly, after more than two months he could feel this arms around him.

"Well... it seemed like you weren't when you saw us..."

"Yah!" He turned, now facing his dongsaeng. "I forbid you to say I'm not happy to see you. I even forbid you to think this!" He didn't let the younger answer, and put his lips on the younger's, passing his arms around Lay's neck, while this one was taking him even closer.

When they finished this chast kiss, he just let his hands where they were, and leaned his haid in the crook of Lay's neck, sighing of happiness.

"I...” Yixing began.

"Lay! Yixing-Hyung!" Someone cut him, passing in the hallway.

"We should go, before they find us." Lay remarked, after sighing.

The moment they were going to open the door, this one opened, letting a head popping in the room.

"Ha. Hyung, you're here." Tao said. "Your phone just rang, I think you've got a message." He said, before going back to the living room.

"Give me my phone back." Lay followed him.

"I don't have it!" Tao answered, now sitting on the couch, between D.O and Kris. "It's Jongin-ah who does." He pointed his dongsaeng.

"Yah! Why me? I don't have it! It's Chen-hyung!"

"Yaah! Stop it, and give me my phone back!" Lay ordered, and saw his phone in Sehun's hands.

"Sehun-ah, give it, please." The maknae just smiled, moving his head from left to right."Hyungs, please, help me!" Lay turned to the others.

"Deal with them, we don't have any power on the maknaes when they're together." Kris answered, smiling.

"I think it's your parents who called." Sehun remarked.

"Maybe we should listen to the message they left..." Tao smiled, and took the phone from Sehun.

"Yah! Give it back!" Lay began to run after Tao, while the others were watching, smiling.

"Come on Tao, give it back." Suho finally said.

"You did the same to me last time!" Tao defended himself, still running.

“Your mother was calling! I couldn't let it ring knowing your mommy stressing because her little Zitao wasn't answering!”

“This isn't a excuse!”

Then, Yixing answered in chinese, what made Tao lock out the phone. And, still running, he opened the voice message, and stopped, screaming “EVERYONE SHUT UP!”. The rest stopped laughing, and they heard the message begin.

Hey, hum. Hi, Lay-ah...” They heard.

“Suho-hyung, it's you!” Said Baekhyun.

Oh no. They shouldn't hear this. He had to do something to stop this from happening.

“Well, hum, guys... You should...”

“Shhhut” Chanyeol cut him.

“No but, like, seriously, it's not something interesting for you guys...”

“Yah, hyung! Let us hear it!” Tao said before he rewinded the message.

Hey, hum. Hi, Lay-ah... It's me, Joonmyun.” They heard again. “ I hope you're alright. Here, everyone is pretty well. Kai's back is beginning to hurt a little again. It's a little worrying. I think he needs some days to rest... I talked about that with manager-hyung, and he said that, anyway, time that we haven't finished our promotion, nobody's gonna get any resting days. I'm getting a little worried about him, though... Anyways.” Suho saw Jongin turn his head toward him, and looking at him with interogating eyes. “We saw your interview on this Chinese show, I can't remember its name.. And I won't. But, anyway, you're all really cute! We're not wondering why people love you so much! Anyway.” They heard Suho sighed in the phone.

This one was watching the members, not feeling at ease. He let his eyes fall on Lay, who seemed to be gone in another world. Why couldn't they understand that they had to stop listening to this? He had to find something to stop them to... His thought were cut when he heard the moment he was fearing the most beginning.

I... It's just... I call you because.. Well... we're going back to the dorm. I'm waiting for the others, they stayed inside the building, and I... I just asked manager-hyung when you'll come back, and he answered me in, like, 2 or 3 weeks. That's a joke, right? 3 weeks? I hope he got it wrong!

“How cute!” Luhan said.

“Shhhut.” Sehun cut him.

And I... Aish.” They heard Suho sigh again. The latter saw Kris turn his head toward him, and glared while listening to the rest of the message. Suho felt he was blushing, just thinking of what was coming next.

I... Ok. It's just that I miss you. I mean, I miss EXO-M, but... I miss you more, Yixing-ah. I miss your smile. I miss the sound of your voice. I miss practicing with you. I miss going out with you, wandering in the city. I...” New sigh. “I miss the way you have to put your hands on me.” Oh his god. It was the most embarrassing thing he had ever said. And here they were, all of EXO listening to those words.

“I miss the way you touch me. The way you say my name. I miss the way you moan my name when... When... When we're making love.” He could still remember the way he had blushed when he had left this message on his boyfriend's phone. He was still wondering if it was a good idea to sent it, though. He put his face in his hands, feeling himself getting reder and reder. “I miss the way we have to hug each other... I... Oh my god. This is really embarassing.... You must think I'm crazy to let something so long on your voice mail. I didn't even thought it was possible to say so many things, to let a so long message... It's... Anyway. I'm really sorry to disturb you, Yixing-ah. I shouldn't have called. Hope you're alright. I miss you. Bye, Lay-ah, See you.” They then heard the bip of every voice mail. And the silence took place in the room.

Tao was glaring at the phone, as red as a tomato. Sehun and Luhan were red as well. D.O's eyes, as well as Chen's, Baekhyun's and Kai's were really big. But Kai was smiling in a shy way, as well as Xiumin, while watching Lay's reaction. Chanyeol was also smiling, his eyes going from Lay to Suho, then from Suho to Lay, and again. And Kris had an indecipherable look on his face, glaring at Suho, who was as red as Tao, Luhan and Sehun reunited, and who was waiting for any kind of reaction from Lay. The latter had the eye in the empty, an absent look on his face.

“The... The way you... You m... O MY GOD!” Tao finally put an end to that awkward silence that had took place in the room, throwing the phone on the couch, as if it was a bomb ready to explode.

“I think it's cute...” Xiumin smiled, watching Suho.

“YAH! Stop this!” Suho ordered them, going in his room, slamming the door in the process.

“Hyung! Don't take it like that!” Chen tried.

“Oh no, that's defenitly not like that that he takes...”

“Shut up Chanyeol. I don't want to hear the end of your sentence.” Kris cut him.

“But, Kris-ah, Chen just wanted to...” Luhan began.”Luhan-hyung, let it go. I don't think he's going to listen what you'll say.” D.O said.

“Why does he react this way?” Sehun asked, eyes widened.

“I don't know...” Kris sighed.

The silence came back, and they saw Suho cross the room, going to the entrance door, mumbling something about how chinese could be stupid moron. They heard the door slam. Again.

“Don't you think he's making a little to much.” Kai finally asked.

“What do you think, Lay-ah?” Minseok asked.

“You're just a bunch of idiots!” Lay finally woke up, then went to run after Suho.

-

“Joonmyun-hyung!” He called while this one was still moving. “Joonmyun, please, wait.” He grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

“What?” Suho turned.

“Please, hyung,don't be mad...”

“Why?! This child, I'm gonna... Aish. I'd better go take a walk.”

“Hyung, calm down, please. He's just... Forget it. And, anyway, you're not going to take a walk now, it's already past midnight!”

A silence took place. An awkward silence. Neither of them knew what to say. Suho leaned on the wall.

“You... You must think I'm stupid, don't you?” Joonmyun finally cut the silence, observing his feet.

“What? No! What... Why would I think that?”

“It's just that... I... It's been 3 months we haven't seen each other and I thought you'll only come back in, like, 2 or 3 days. And then I asked manager-hyung, and he told me we'll still have to wait around a month to see you and... We hadn't spoken since more than a week and... I just wanted to hear the sound of your voice and...”

“Joonmyun. Hyung. Calm down, ok?” Yixing cut him, and took place in front of him. “You know, I really missed you too. I really wanted to call you, but Wufan-ge... Hyung, told us it was a surprised that we'll come back sooner. And I knew, and the others too, that if I called you, or just one member of EXO-K, anyone, I would tell him everything. Especially you. Well, they didn't know that.... Anyway. So they took my phone, to be sure I wouldn't call anyone.”

“I... You missed me?” Suho lifted his head.

“Yes! Of course yes! Why wouldn't I?”

“You...”

“You don't believe me?”

“Yes! No, yes! It's just that... Aish. You didn't called since last time, two weeks ago and I thought that... Maybe you..”

“Don't even finish your sentence. You know, I'm really sorry about that. Not calling you. I told you, they'd taken my phone, and didn't let me get close to anything with what I could talk with any of you. They're a little paranoiaque sometimes.” He muttered the last part in chinese. “Anyway. If I have had your message before, believe me, I would have done anything to call you back, I wouldn't have let you... Hum... Wait like this.”

“And what if I hadn't answered neither?” Suho asked.

“Well, I would have let you a message too.” Yixing smiled at him. “So.. Where to start. ha. I would have said how sorry I am not to call you earlier, because those morons I have as bandmates had taken my phone and... We don't care. It's not for this that I'd have called you. Then, I would say that... I... I missed you too, hyung.” The chinese put his eyes in the Korean's. “You don't know how much I missed your smile. This smile you only use for me. I... I missed your smell.” He leaned in the leader's neck, and continued. “Your smell in the beds in the morning, when I wake up. Your hands on my waist...” He lifted his head et putted his eyes back in the older's, putting his hand on his waist. “I missed feeling your breath when you're whispering something to me...” He whispered in Suho's ear, who began to pant. “Our bodies really close...” He tightened his grasp on the older, bringing their bodies close together, the older now stucked between the wall and his boyfriend's body.

“Yi... Yixing-ah.. You...” He tried to begin a sentence.

“But what I missed the most is the feeling of your lips pressed against mine.” The chinese didn't let anytime for the older to finish, and pressed their lips against each other.

This kiss wasn't like the one they had share before, when they were in the bedroom. It was far from being the same. While the first was pur and calm, this one was needy and demanding.

They parted, not because they wanted, but because they needed air to breath. Their eyes connected again and they burst out in laugh.

“Oh my god...” Suho sighed after some two minutes of unstoppable laughing. “I really missed you, you idiot of chinese” He smiled, then kissed his chinese again.

And this time, the kiss deepened even more. Joonmyun put his hands on Lay's shoulders, while this one's hands was going on his waist, the body of his boyfriend.

The feeling of Lay bitting on his botton lip, and of his hands on his body was a little too much for Suho, who couldn't stop a moan to go out during the kiss. He felt himseelf blushing, and he also felt Yixing's smile against his lips. The thing that made him moan once again was none other than Lay's knee against his crotch.

“Yi-Yixing... Ah... We... We shouldn't do... Do this here...” Suho finally said while his lover had began to fall on his neck.

“Then where?” The latter lifted his head, smiling, before going again on the leader's lips.

They heard a “ding” (Well, most like Suho heard it) and the Korean male put all his might in shoving Lay away. This one was surprised to end up on the opposite wall.

“What...”

“The elevator... Someone's coming...” Suho managed to regain his consciousness. “We'd better go back home.” He grabbed Yixing's wrist and dragged him in the dorm.

When they entered, they weren't surprised to see that everyone was back to his own activity. Kai and Luhan were still playing video games, Sehun and Tao watching them, D.O., Xiumin and Baekhyun were laughing together, probably because of something Chen had said, because this one looked kind of annoyed. And Chanyeol and Kris were talking calmly. Well, Kris was quiet. Chanyeol was, like, jumping on his chair.

Suho entered the room first, still holding Yixing's hand. When Kyungsoo saw they were back, he stopped laughing, and poke Jongdae, who also stopped laughing, watching the two newcomers. Seeing the change of comportments of their friends, Minseok and Baekhyun saw Yixing and Joonmyun, and couldn't help but to smile, when they noticed the state of the two lovers. Sehun, who couldn't hear his hyungs laugh anymore, turned around and whispered a little “They're here” to the others, who stopped what they were doing.

A silence took place in the room. And the couple instantly felt embarassed.

“HYUNG! I'm really sorry!” Tao almost screamed, throwing himself on Lay. “I didn't wanted you to get angry, I just...”

“Yah! Go away!” Lay complained.

“I... Sorry.” Tao repeated, getting away from his hyung, and going back to his place, head low.

“So what... You... What are you? You're like... Together?” Chanyeol asked, a big smile on his face.

“Well....”

“Yes!” Lay turned to Joonmyun. Was he the one who just answered? Wow. The leader who was normally shy and quiet...

“Congrats!” Baekhyun got up to hug the two young men, soon followed by the rest of the group.

“Wait you... Aren't you mad?”

“What?! Of course not!” Kai answered.

“We should?” Luhan asked innocently.

“No, it's... It's just that...”

“We thought you wouldn't accept this... Just maybe.” Yixing helped Suho and finished his sentence.

“Why?” D.O asked, with his personal expression (O_O)

“Because two men who love each others, it's not really a good thing in this country.” The chinese leader answered.

The 11 members turned towards him. He was still sat at the same place, not moving a finger, watching the members of his band celebrating the SuLay couple.

At this moment, Joonmyun felt the stress growing in him. What... Why Kris had said this in a so dark tone? Why hadn't he move? Did... Maybe... Was he a homophobic? Oh his God! What... What was going to happen if the M's leader couldn't handle seeing 2 men together? After all, he wasn't anyone... Even if Kris was intimidating normally, it was worse when he was with people he couldn't stand...

“Kris-ge... Wh-Why do you say that?” Tao asked quietly, as if he was afraid.

“Why? Because it is the truth!” Kris suddenly got up, startling everyone.

“Yah! Kris, don't get mad!” Minseok stepped forward.

“I'm not getting mad!” Kris explained. “I...” He grabbed the bridge of his nose. “Aish. You know how this kind of couple are rejected here? How hard it is to live as a... As a normal couple?” He insisted on the word 'normal'.

Tao was watching his hyung with wide eyes, as the rest of the band was doing, everyone but Lay.

“Listen, gege. If...” The latter began.

“Let me finish, Lay-ah.” Kris cut him. “I just want... Aish! You know you're putting everyone in danger? The group? Do you realise it? You do know that if, even only one person realises that this is a real couple, it could be the end of EXO? M as K?”

“We know it hyung!” Joonmyun suddenly cut him. He was getting mad, surprising everyone. Indeed, he wasn't the kind of personn to get mad easily. By the way, they hadn't really seen him getting really mad yet, only one or twice...

“Why do you think we didn't say anything? Why do you think we kept it hidden, that we didn't say it to anyone, even one of you?!” Suho began to scream. “Do you think we were happy to stay hidden? Do you seriously believe that the fact I couldn't hug Yixing-ah made me happy? I couldn't even hold his hand! Do you know how many times we were afraid! Afraid that one of you saw us, and that he goes to say it to our manager, and we get kick out?”

“Joonmyun... Hyung, calm down...” Lay took Suho's hand, while this one was getting closer to Kris.

“And !” Joonmyun had tears in his eyes. And this was the last word Lay could handle. He grasped Suho's wrist and took him in his arms, putting his head in his neck. He could feel Suho's tears...

“You're happy gege? Is that what you wanted? Making Joonmyun-hyung cry? Well you won.”

“Yah! You don't let me the time to finish!” Kris stopped Lay, while this one was taking Suho in his room. “I just want you to be aware of the dangerousness of your relation, for both you and the group. And how much you must be careful.” Kris suddenly observed the floor. “And... That you can count on us to... To help you. I'm sorry I didn't say it in the right words.” He excuses himself, under the big eyes of EXO.

They had never seen the Chinese leader like this. He was now watching carefully the floor, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, and he didn't dare watching the group.

“Oh my god! What have you done to our Duizhang? Where did he go?” Chanyeol suddenly cut the awkward silence.

“You didn't had the right words, indeed.” Lay watched Kris with a sorry look.

“I'm sorry Joonmyun-ah. I didn't want to be so... So...”

“So mean? So cold? Without any feelings?” Suho said.

“Yah, ok, I think he understands hyung!” Tao cut him, going to Kris. “Wufan-ge, you should learn how to express your feelings better than that.” He told him in Chinese.

“Ok, now that everything is back to normal, I'd be ok for Kyungsoo-hyung to cook a little for us!” Sehun smiled.

“And I totally agree.” Kai went to the kitchen,dragging D.O behind him.

The others just smiled, and went back to their occupations, until Kai called them, 15 minutes later.

They all joined Kai around the table in the kitchen. Suho had now a big smile on his face, and everyone had noticed the two hands joined together under the table. Indeed, Yixing didn't want to let go his hyung's hand. After all, now that everyone was aware of their couple, why should they hide it.

“So, hyungs. I have some question to ask you...” Baekhyun looked at them with a smile. Smile that didn't really inspired Suho. Lay nodded, telling the bacon he could continue.

“Since when were you hiding this little thing?” Baekhyun asked, pointing the hands under the table with his chopsticks, making the couple blush.

“Well... almost... 6 months before our debut.” Lay answered.

“So... It's been 10 months?” Chanyeol counted on his fingers.

“Mmmh”. Suho nodded.

“10 months today...” Lay whispered so that only Suho could hear, offering him a loving smile.

“Wow! That's sooo cool!” Luhan said. “I'd like to have someone like this...” He mumbled, making Suho smile.

The leader knew exactly how Luhan felt. He had seen the way Luhan acted when the maknae was here. And he also knew that Luhan was too afraid to confess anything to Sehun. Or to tell it to anyone else. He had been through the same things. Before he began his relation with Lay, he was too shy, too afraid to tell what he felt to Lay. Until this one confessed... Anyway, he was the only one who heard what Luhan said, and he deduced that he had to have a conversation with the little deer.

“And how it happened?” Baekhyun asked again, positioning his head on his palm, watching the couple dreamily.

“What?” Lay was surprised.

“Well, how you... How you got together?”

“This is none of your business.” Suho cut him, blushing and going back to his plate.

“Oh, come on hyung, you can tell us!” Sehun also wanted to know.

“We're not going to....”

“Pleeeeaaaaaase” Tao made his aegyo in friont of the two.

“It doesn't work on anyone but Kris-hyung...” Lay remarked.

“Wait, wait!” Baekhyun got up, and sat next to Tao, grabbing Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Luhan with him. “Maybe you can resist Tao's aegyo, but will you be able to resist our aegyo?” He said mischivieously.

“PUIIING PUIIING!” They made it all at the same time, even if Jongin had put less heart in doing it than the others.

“Kris, say something!” Suho turned to his hyung, asking for help.

“Well... Even Jongin-ah made it..” Kris smiled.

“See! He wants to know too!” Chanyeol got up from his chair.

“What do you want us to say? It just happened like that, we talked and we...”

“Kissed! You kisssed!” Tao cut Lay.

“Zitao! Stop being disrispectful to your hyungs.” Kris scolded him.

“But...”

“You want to know what happened?” Baekhyun asked, and Tao nodded.

“So shut up!” Kai finished.

“We want to know too.” Chanyeol continued.

“And we want some details.” Baekhyun finished.

“We...”

“Details!” Chen reminded Suho.

Lay sighed, and shifted in his chair, and squeezed Suho's hand.

“Ok. But nobody interumps us. And you're not gonna have any details.” He blushed.

“What? But...”

“This or nothing.” Kris finally helped a little the couple by cuting Xiumin.

“Pfff...” Everybody sighed.

“Ok, so... You.. Do you remember when we saw our choreography for the first time?”

“Which one, History?” Chen asked.

“Yes.”

“Yep. It's a long time ago, this...” D.O said.

“Yeah, Chen and I weren't even here yet!” Baekhyun pointed out.

“Well. This time, you all had decided to go out and eat something, I don't remember where... But manager hyung wanted to talk with Joonmyun.” Lay began.

“So I told you to go, and not to worry about me, what you've done without any problem, by the way.” Suho continued. “Anyway, here is not the point. So, when I came out, half an hour later, I saw Yixing-ah, who stayed here to practice instead of going with you. When he saw me he stopped and asked if I wanted to join him and go eat somewhere before to go back to the dorm.”

“And voilà. The end.” Lay cut him.

“What? You're joking, it's just the beginning!” Kai remarked.

“We want to know what happen next!” Baekhyun carried on.

“And you won't!” Suho got up, still holding Yixing's hand in his, and went to the living room. “You know when it happened. You don't need to know what happened next.” He said, continuing his way to his room, Yixing still behind him.

“But we want to!” Kai whined, following his two hyungs, as well as the others.

“Come on, hyungs...” Chanyeol tried.

“Until you've not said anything to us, you're not gonna have anywhere to sleep.” Baehyun threatened them, closing the doors of the living room.

“But...”

“No buts! You must tell us what happened next!” Jongin cut Suho.

“Kris hyung, please, help us!” Suho turned to the other leader for some help.

“Those are your members, not mine.” Kris smiled.

“You want to know what happened to, don't you, ge?” Tao clunged on Yifan's arm, smiling.

“You...”

“are going to know everything!” Chen finished for Lay.

“But come on, it's our private life guys:” Lay complained.

“And we couldn't care less. So, what's next?” Sehun asked. Well, more like required. Lay had never seen the maknae like this. He had taken some liberties since their debuts.

“Yah! Talk better to us, Maknae!” He scolded Sehun, giving him a little slap behind the head.

“then tell us everything!” Luhan came to help his little maknae.

Suho sighed. Seriously. Who had given him such kid as a group? It was their private life for god sake! They were not going to tell everyone what happened this night! And even less with details. And it was embarrassing!

Anyway, Yixing had apparently gave up, as he began to tell what happened next, under the surprised look of his boyfriend.

“Okay, okay. But I'm not telling this twice, no one cuts me, and I don't want any comments, or I stop there. Got it?” He said, the other nodded as a yes. “So. Where were we... Ha, yes. So, we went out, to a restaurant we didn't know. It was.. A little weird, now that I remember well...”

Oh no, Suho thought. Yixing was gone in his thoughts. He was going to say everything. They were going to have details. And he didn't want them to have it. But he knew that when Lay was in his own world, or he wouldn't say a word, or, the opposite, he would say everything that goes through his mind. How many times Suho had witnessed it, when Yixing was telling him something about his family, or friends, or even ex-girlfriend...

“It was the first time we were alone and... You know, just the two of us, because usually, there was always one of you with us.. And, to tell the truth, I didn't really know how to act... Anyway, we sat at this restaurant,and we began to talk and it became less awkward between us...”

“Until the waitress came and tells us we were a cute couple.” Suho cut his boyfriend, knowing he would say too much. This memory made him smile.

He remembered very well. They were sat face to face, and when they had begun to feel at ease, the waitress came and told them this, smiling at them. He remembered very well the way Lay had blushed, and how he had find this adorable.

“Yeah, and I blushed, but Suho blushed more... He was so red, it was amazing.” Yixing pointed out, putting his eyes in Suho's, smiling sweetly.

“When we got out, it began to rain, and he gave me his jacket...”

“We didn't really talk. We were just... Enjoying the moment. We went to a parc and we sat on a bench.”

“But... Wasn't it raining?” D.O frowned.

“Shhht!” Everyone cut him. They were all watching the couple with wide eyes. Both seemed so happy, they had never seen them like that.

Suho remembered well of this day. He remembered really well what happened. So he just listened to Lay who was telling the “story”. He didn't even paid attention to the others who were listening, to much engrossed in his story.

He remembered very well how he was happy when Lay confessed to him.

At this moment, he had begun to give up. Because, well, it had already been a moment since he had finally accepted his feelings for his dongsaeng. At the very beginning, when he had done so, he had told himself that, yes, maybe, he could have a chance. After all, he didn't know if Lay really was straight or not. But, as time had passed by, he had begun to loose hope. Yixing wasn't interested. He didn't interested Lay. First of all, Yixing wasn't bi, or gay. ( Because, yes, he had to admit, and that was what he had had most difficulties to accept, that he was gay, or maybe bi. Anyway.) Lay even had written songs for his ex girlfriend. Secondly, if the unicorn had to be interested in a man, it wouldn't be Suho. Until here, they hadn't stayed alone in a room, just the two of them, and the older felt like the chinese was kind of avoiding him.

So when he had seen Lay waiting for him, sort of, he was happy. But also sad. Weird, no? Well, actually, not at all. He was happy that Lay had been waiting for him, it meant that he cared a little about him, at list. But he was also sad because, even if he had been waiting for him, Joonmyun knew once again that he didn't have any chance with the chinsese boy.

And they went to the restaurant. At the beginning, they had been a little awkward. They didn't really knew what to talk about, and they both weren't at ease. Suho was afraid that if he said something, Lay could understand it a wrong way, and think he is an idiot. But they had finally began to talk. Talk about the group. Two members were still missing so they couldn't debut. And they had already begun to talk about doing the teasers. Suho told Lay about what he had been talking with the manager. The fact that the missing members had been found, and they would come with them soon.

They were finally at ease. Until this waitress came.

When they had left the place, as cliché as it can be, it had begun to rain, and Yixing had offered his jacket to his hyung. And even if it was raining, they had decided to go for a little walk, and they ended up sat on a bench, in a park of Seoul.

Suho had began to lose his good mood when he had seen all the couples passing by. They were holding hands, smiling each others, kissing... How he would loved to kiss the man beside him...

“Hey, hyung...” It had been Lay who had stoped his thoughts.

“Yes?”

“There... I would like to tell you something...” Lay had been watching his feet.

Suho had began to stress at this moment. What did he want to tell him? Was... Was it that he was going to leave the band? He was chinese, and Suho understood very well that he could miss his family.. Or maybe, maybe it... It was that he had a girlfriend? Oh no. He wasn't able to handle this. Everything but this. He would have fallen really low...

He had sighed, and answered Yixing with a forced smile. “I'm listening Yixing-ah.”

“Ok... I... I... Listen, don't take it the bad way, ok? I.. I mean, if.. If you don't like it, please, do as if I hadn't say anything, ok?” Yixing had still been watching his feet. His hyung was getting more and more stressed. But he had just nodded, inviting the younger to go on.

“So... It has been a moment already... Well you... I mean... It really is something hard to say.” Lay had run his hand through his hair, while Suho was swallowing with difficulty.

Yixing breathed, and begun again. “So. It's been a little while since I'm asking wether to do this or not. To tell you or not. Because it's been a little while since I realised it. And I'm telling you now because, you see, I can't keep it to me anymore. I don't know how you'll react but...”

Oh god. Suho was.. Afraid. What was his dongsaeng going to tell him? He really trusted him, don't get him wrong, he knew this one wouldn't hurt him (physically, he meant) but he was really afraid. So he had closed his eyes, wating for what the chinese would tell him next. Waiting to hear it.

But he hadn't heard anything. He had felt something. He felt Yixing's lips on his. And he had opened wide his eyes at the contact. He wanted to check that it was really Lay and no one else who was kissing him. And when he saw that it was, indeed, the other man, he had closed his eyes, again, enjoying this first kiss.

When Yixing had broken the kiss, Suhoo regretted it. He still wanted to feel this sensation. But he opened his eyes to see a worried chinese watching him.

“I... Oh my god, I'm sorry Hyung! I.. I didn't... I mean... I just wanted to say that I...” Lay had suddenly stopped. “Wait... But... You didn't push me?” He had wide eyes.

“I...” Suho had begun.

“Wait. No, let me finish before.” Lay had cut him. “So. It's been a while already since I wanted to tell you this, but I never found the right moment. And the courage. Anyway. What I wanted to tell you is that, I like you, Joonmyun hyung... Or maybe more. Wait, no, more. I love you, hyung, yes. I love you. And... I couldn't keep it to myself any...” He hadn't time to finish his sentence, Suho hadn't resisted. He took the chinese's face in his hands, and joined their lips once again.

“You...” Lay had begun when they separated.

“I... I was in the same situation, Yixing-ah... It's been... Some months... But I didn't have enough courage and I thought you... I thought you prefered girls... I thought you didnt feel the same...” Suho had explained, blushing.

“Well, now, you know who I prefer, hyung.” Lay had smiled, then had turned Suho's head to put their eyes together.....


 

“And here we are.” Lay finished, coming back to reality, in the dorm's living room with all the members.

Wow. He had been stucked in his thoughts and hadn't really given attention to the others.

“It is...”

“SO CUUUUUUTE!” D.O cut Kai.

“Well, I was gonna say cheesy, cliché..”

“Oh, you can talk, hyung! You and your girlfriend, you arent really better!” Sehun cut his hyung.

“What? Girlfriend?” Xiumin got up of the couch.

“Since when? You didn't told us!” Chen turned towards Kai.

“Well...”

“Ok, ok, guys.” Suho cut them, happyof the change of subject. “I know you're happy and all but it's beginning to be late, and we have a lot of things to do tomorrow.” He told them, breaking the mood.

“But, hyung...”

“No, he's right. K have a photoshoot, a radio show and other things, and us, we have to practice and join them for the radio show.” Kris got up.

“Oh, thank you. You're finally doing you role of leader...” Suho said, making Kris showing his tongue. “So who haven't eaten yet?” He went on. Everybody raised their hand.

“Ok... So, we only have one bathroom, so 6 will take their shower today and 6 others tomorrow morning.” Suho organised, under the surprised look of the M members.

“What?” He asked, seeing nobody was moving.

“Since when are you so... Bossy?” Luhan asked, surprised.

“Yeah, normally you only do what the hyung told us... You let them do all those things.” Tao said.

“Well, since when you're not here, there isn't any hyung, somebody has to take care of these babies here.” Suho laughed. “Anyway, now, go! It's already late.” He then turned to Yixing. “You need a shower?” He smiled.

“Yah! Hyung! Don't asked things like that here, in front of us!” Sehun said with a disgusted face.

“Yeah, it makes images appears in our brain.” Chanyeol frowned.

“What? He just asked me if I needed a shower!” Lay defended his boyfriend.

“It sounded a little...”

“Anyway!” Suho cut Chen. “To the showers guys! Go go go!”

They sighed, M members still a little surprised by the new authority of the K leader.

*

While they were all around the table, except Tao and sehun, who went to take their shower, Xiumin suddenly stopped all the conversations.

“Wait! If you're together, it means that...”

“They kiss, hyung, yes. You finally understood!” Baekhyun laughed.

“Yah! Don't make fun of me you bacon! I was gonna say that... it means you sleep together in a room, which, I suppose, is ours?” Everyone suddenly stooped moving during around 30 seconds. And they bursted out in laughter. Everyone but Xiumin and Kyungsoo, who shared their room with Suho.

“Don't worry. I talked about it with Kris hyung, and we decided it was time to change rooms.” Suho smiled.

“What? It means I'm not obligated to share a room with Sehun anymore? Wow, so coool” Kai exclaimed, joking.

“Yah! You're mean, hyung.” Sehun pouted, while coming back in the kitchen, a towel on the shoulders and his hair still wet.

“He's jocking, Sehun-ah, don't listen to him.” Luha reassured the maknae. “ And who doesn''t want to share your room?” He smiled.

“Anyway, you can go with who you want. But hurry up.”

“No obligation to put 2 k together?!” Luhan suddenly got up.

“No, not this time. Since you're staying for almost a month, we decided that...”

“Ok! Sehun-ah, come with me!” Luhan cut the korean leader.

“Ok, ok. But we have to let a room for our little couple.” Xiumin smiled, proud of himself.

“It was planned.” Suho smiled also. “So, now, go and change your room, I'm gonna clean all this. Go, hurry!”

“OK!” Everyone almost screamed before running to the bedrooms.

*

When Suho finished his work, there wasn't any noise in the dorm. He went to every room, checking who was with who, and if everyone was really sleeping.

The first room, in which he normally slept with D.O and Xiumin, was now occupied by Chanyeol, Kris and Tao. Kai, Sehun and Luhan were in the room that belonged to Baekhyun, Lay and Chanyeol before. And in the third, were Sehun, Kai and Chen slept normally, were now Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

He smiled, seeing everyone already asleep, sometimes putting the covers back, and he went to the room he was now going to sleep in (In which were normally Kris, Tao and Luhan.). He found Lay, sat on one of the single person bed, still awake, reading a book.

“You're not sleeping?” He asked sweetly, putting on his pajama.

“No, I can't sleep knowing you're in the room just next to this one.” Lay smiled, watching Suho changing.

“You really are...” Suho made a noise by clapping his tongue on his puck, but still smiling. “But you should have slept, you're going to be tired.” He pointed out, taking place on the bed on which Yixing was already settled, but which was normally made for one person.

“Hey, who told you to come in my bed?” Yixing joked.

“Oh, if you don't want me, I'm gonna go in the other.” Suho pouted, beginning to get out of the bed.

“I was just kidding hyung.” Yixing said rapidly.

“YYAAAH! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!” They heard from the room next to their. And they only bursted out in laughter.

“Haaa.” Yixing sighed, once they were in the bed.

“We should sleep now...” Suho admitted, not really agreeing with what he just said.

“Mmh.” Lay agreed, hugging his boyfriend against him, while this one was putting the covers correctly.


 

****


 

**Listen, enjoy the mayo!**


 

Clack!

“Mmmh.” Lay half moaned, half sighed. “We're really obligated to get up?”

“Come on, wakie wakie lovebirds!” Baekhyun screamed when he opened the door, answering Yixing's question.

“Two minutes...” Suho mumbled, tightening his grasp on Yixing, to the pleasure of this one.

“We don't have two minutes, we have a plane to take!” Kris popped his head in the room. “Come on, get up leada'!”

“Pfffff.” Suho sighed before raising a little his head, now really close to Yixing's face.

“Hello.” The latter smiled sweetly, and kissed lovingly his boyfriend.

“Mmmh.” Joonmyun answered once the kissed finished, and put his head back on Yixing's neck.

“I don't want you to go...” Suho cut the silence after some minutes.

It was today EXO-M were going back to China, to the big despair of the couple. They really didn't want to let go of each other. After spending a month together, even if when they were outside, they didn't show anything more than friendship, they wanted to keep the taste of waking up in the arms of the other and everything that was related to the fact of being together.

The rest ot the band had been really nice with them. They even let the dorm to the couple for a night, without missing their blushing cheeks, to let them do their 'stuffs', as Tao had said, before going, hung at Kris's arm. If they knew... Yixing and Joonmyun hadn't wait this night to do their 'stuffs'. But their were really thankful to the other members...

And now, EXO-M had to be...

“Come on everyone! Move your ! We have to be at the airport in an hour!” Kris screamed.

“And you know that I don't want neither.” Lay sighed. “But we do'nt really have the choice.. And we still have each other's phone number,e-mail adress, other member's phone numbers, e-mail adress and everything. We have many ways of contacting each others.” Lay tried to reassure Suho.

“Yeah, you're right.” Joonmyun sighed, and got up. “Come on, get up.” He tried to smile.

“Oh, come on, hyung, don't make this face...” Yixing got up, and hugged the older. “ And you know, this time, we'll see each other in a month.” He tighten his grasp on the Korean.

Suho nodded, kissed the younger and went to the bathroom.

When he got out, they just had 15 minutes left before they had to be in the vans to the airport. Last 15 minutes during which he could act as Lay's boyfriend.

He rushed to the chinese, who was sat at the table, eating his breakfast.

“Woho... Calm down.” Yixing laughed. Joonmyun came on his lap, putting his arm on his shoulders, and his face in his neck.

“Joonmyun hyung, you should eat...” Lay pointed out. He only got a move of the head as an answer from the man who he was talking to, man who refused his proposition.

“Come on, hyung, you have to eat...” He tried again, not gaining any move this time. “Yah, hyung! If you don't eat, I swear I won't call you during 2 weeks!” he threatened. This time, Suho raised his head.

“You wouldn't...” He frowned.

“Wanna bet?” Yixing smiled evily.

Seeing the smile on Yixing's face, the older groaned and turned to the table, finally noticing they weren't the only one present in the room as he thought. He blushed. Nobody but Yixing had seen him act like this before. He tried not to paid any attention to this, and took a bite of the first thing he saw, before going back to his position in Lay's arm.

“Here.” He said in Yixing's neck.

“Hyung, stop this, would you? Come on, eat a little. We're gonne have to go soon.” Lay sighed.

“Pfff.” Suho sighed.

In the room were Baekhyun, Kris, Kai, D.O and Luhan. Each of them were watching the couple with wide eyes.

Baekhyun thought that the way Suho acted was “SOOOO CUUUUUUTE!”, smling. Kris was chocked by the actions of his equal, Kai had a wince on his face, disgusted by the cheesy behaviour of his hyungs. D.O was still not used to the couple, and Luhan was watching them with envious eyes.

Kris suddenly got up. “Come on, we have 5 minutes left.” He then got out the room, going to check if the other were ready.

“Yurk. This is really... YURK!” Jongin said before going out of the kitchen, gaining a threataning look from Lay. This one felt Suho smile in his neck. Joonmyun always thought that the maknaes of the group were still young, and the reactions of Kai when he was seeing the couple only reinforced this idea he had.

Luhan got out of the room, sighing, followed by D.O and his habitual expression. Only Baekhyun was left in the kitchen with the couple.

“You know you're adorable together?” Baekhyun pointed out before following Kyungsoo.

Suho sighed. The only thing he knew at this moment was that they wouldn't be able to look adorable long...

“Come on, Joonmyun. You're waisting the last minutes we have by sulking. Even if you're cut, you know it's not going to change anything.” He raised Suho's head.

“I know but...” The latter sighed, he couldn't find the right words.

“The vans are here, let's go!” They heard Kris scream.

Suho sighed again et put his eyes in Yixing's. The chinese smiled sadly. He didn't want to leave his hyung neither. He felt really nice when they were together. But it wasn't as if they had the choice.

He leant a little and put a kiss on Joonmyun's lips. He was going to go back, when he felt the korean's arm tightening around his neck, and Suho deepening the kiss.

“Come on, Lay-ah, Suho... Oh no really, you think it's the right moment to do this?” Xiumin cut them. “Let's go, hurry hurry!”

They let go of each other, sighed once again, and went to take their stuffs.

In the van, they sat next to each other, hand in hand, Yixing's head on Suho's shoulder, but they didn't say a word. The silence was a little awkward. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who were normally always talking, making as much noise as possible to annoy their manager, didn't say anything, not feeling at ease. Luhan and Xiumin were also silent, not wanting to bother the couple, as they knew how much those two wanted to stay together.

When they arrived, Lay looked at Suho, kissed him a last time, and let go of his hands before he went out of the van. They couldn't hold hands out.

EXO-M and EXO-K stayed a moment where they had to give they ticket and bagages, also the place where they had to say goodbye. They were tchating happily, except for Suho who kept silent, trying to smile. He really tried. To reassure the fans and everything. But it was really hard. It wasn't as if he was not going to see his boyfriend during 3 or 4 years, he knew this. He knew he was doing too much. He knew he could seem ridiculous to the others. But he couldn't help doing this. Luhan saw the face his dongsaeng was making. He took him by the shoulders, taking him a little far from the group.

“Hey, Joonmyun-ah, don't worry. I know you're worried about Yixing, about the fact that something can happen to him while you're not with him. I know you want to stay with him. But I also know that he feels the same, if he's not more worried than you. With your face, I can bet he's afraid of the fact that you're maybe not going to be alright when he's not here. And you don't want to make him worry, do you?” He tried to reassure his dongsaeng, smiling sweetly. This one moved his head from left to right. “Ok. Then keep in mind that in a month, a very little month, you'll see him again. Now, smile. Because, without your beautiful smile, fans are going to ask what happened to the angelic leader!” Luhan laughed a little, finally having a smile from Joonmyun. “Here! You see, not that hard. Now come on, let's go enjoy our last minute together.” Luhan pulled Suho to the group with him.

Joonmyun was really gratefull to his hyung. Luhan was someone really adorable, whom he could trust. They had talked during the month. About the feelings Luhan had for Sehun. But the older refused to confess to the maknae, knowing this one was more into girls.

When they arrived near the group, Lay saw the smile on Suho's face, what made him smile also. He gently pushed Luhan, and before Suho had seen it, he had an arm on his shoulders. After all, an arm on the shoulders couldn't do anything bad. Kris had touched his once, in the airport, so...

Manager-hyung called them, and EXO-M had to go. The M members hugged each K members, nobody wanting to leave the other half of the band.

Yixing hugged Joonmyun tightly, and this one hardly let go of his chinese.

“I'm calling you when we've landed.” Lay whispered discreetly in Suho's ears. “ And, Joonmyun-ah, don't forget one thing... I love you Joonmyun.” He then let go of the Korean leader, smiled to him, and joined the other members, under Suho's eyes.

Joonmyun kept the tears in his eyes. He didn't want Yixing to go, neither did he want the other M members to go. They were all really close, and he knew he was going to miss each member. But he also knew he'll see them in a month. For a new representation of SMTown. And they would have to separate once again. Because it was their group's concept. Because they didn't have their word in this.

But this, Joonmyun didn't regret it. He didn't regret to be a part of this group. The other 11 members were now like brothers for him. Well, the other 10. And he knew that even if they didn't see each other for month, even if it broke his heart, he knew they would always see each other in the end. And that this little group was going to become a big one. That they were now linked to each other.

After all, maybe they were EXO-M and EXO-K. But they were EXO before anything else.

WE ARE ONE! :D

 

FIN

 

 


 Here we are! I hope you liked it!

By the way, I'm sorry for the mistakes I made. English is not my first language, and even though I'm studying it, it is still quite hard to see all the mistakes... So if you see some, please, don't hesitate to tell me, I'll be glad to correct it! :D

Anyway, I hope you liked this little OS.

PS: EXO IS FINALLY BACK AND OMG THEIR ALBUM IS SOOOOO GOOD! 

And did you see their Sukira show? Suho was sooooo cute! And the Chinese one... I just... Krs making aegyo, it felt... Weird. xDDDDDD

Anyway. I'll stop here. xD

LOVE YOU GUYS~