When you never praise or give him any attention and one day he found you screaming like a "die-hard" fan while watching his MV.

G-Dragon OneShots Collections

"______! I'm home!" Jiyong shouted across the room so that you could hear. You come out of his room flustered and smile and at him before going to the kitchen to heat up the dinner for him. He followed you behind,dropping his bag on the sofa along the way. While you were heating up the food, he suddenly back hugged you and give you a small kiss on your hair. 

 

"Yah, I rarely come home and never see you for so long, can't you just give me a proper greetings when you see me?" he asked. You ignored him and continue what you were doing."Why were you so flustered just now? Doing something dirty eh?"he smirked. You turned around,both hand holding heatef up food. You gave him a smile before walking towards the dining table.

 

Both of you settle down as you the television.

 

"Been working so hard now adays, no time to be you! So tiringg!" he complained as he picked a long beans on the plate.

 

'That is the price you have to pay when you are famous," you simply replied matter of factly. He frowned at you and stared at you for awhile. You were sighing dreamily at the TV. Your eyes were literally glued to the TV.Jiyong glance at the television and realised it was the whole EXO on thhe TV. Just as you were laughing away, Jiyong turned off television.

 

"Why did you do that?"You asked him. "What is the point of watching them when you have one of the South Korea's hottest idol right infront of you?" he smiled.

 

You shook your head and frown. "South Korea's hottest idol?Are you complimenting yourself? I'm not surprise. That is how thicked skin and proud famous celebrities are," You sighed walking back to your room.

 

"Jagiyah! _____! Why did you say that? Oi! Don't ignore me!" he shouted back. You slammed the door loudly and went to your bed straight away,without changing your clothes.

 

 

----------xx----------xx-----------xx----------xx----------xx---------xx----------xx-------------xx---------xx

For the next of the whole week. You rarely talk to him. You only smile a him and prepared his food and clean his clothes and room. 

 

"Jagi,I'm sorry...forgive me for being snobby?" he asked. You simply nodded. You heard him sighing and saying goodbye to you before he left the house.

 

 

Why are you so cold to him? He wondered.

 

Is it because he never give you enough attention? Or is it that you found another guy? He try to shook his thoughts away from his mind but can't.

 

_______,why are you so cold me?What did I do? For the next few days. He cannot concentrate and everyone decided to give him a few days break. While walking back home. He passed by your favourite bakery store. He smile for a while and entered inside...

 

 

----------xx----------xx-----------xx----------xx----------xx---------xx----------xx-------------xx-------xx

You open your laptop and open your chrome.

 

Today is only the fifth day! Jiyong won't be back until the eighth day to have a break from his practise~!

 

 

You smiled at your thought and go to youtube.

 

You opened several tabs on your chrome,all of those are youtube. You grabbed your pillow delivered to you this afternoon.For each tab you search G-dragon and opened the videos.

 

"AWWWWWWW!OH MY GOD!WHY ARE CHU SO HOT?" you screamed like a mad fangirl while watching GD's concert video.

 

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. I'M DYINGGGGGGG!"You shrieked,so hyped up that you jumped out of your chair,jumping out and down.

 

"WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT?"You pouted,hugging your pillow tightly. Suddenly,the whole of your browser was closed. You gasped a little and started whimpering.

 

"NO NO NOOOOOO!WHY IS IT CLOSED?WHY?wHYWHYYYYYY?" you whined,opening the browser again.

 

"Why watch the videos when you have the real thing here?" someone said. You turned around slowly and him. Yes,him. Your precious Jiyong that you had been cold to for a while. You held your pillow tightly and pouted.

 

"Awwwww,how cute. You were holding a pillow with my face on it,"he chuckled at your cuteness. He bend down and give you a soft kiss on your lips.

 

'Why?"

 

"Why what?" you asked back,staring into his eyes.

 

"Why watch the videos when you have the real dragon here?Why are you so cold to me?Why?"

 

"I'm scared,"you replied,looking at yout feets.

 

"Of what?"

 

"I'm scared that if I'm too nice to you, you woudn't give your work a hundred percent. I'm afraid that I

might be the reason you cannot concentrate on your practice," you mumbled. You heard him chuckling. Without hesistating, he picked you up from your seat and throw you on the bed. He was on top of you. 

 

"Why am I so hot right?" he smirked. You simple stared at him. You could feel your cheeks buring.

 

"You're dying from my hotness and coolness right?" He asked. You were still holding your GD pillow,trying to look away.

 

"Just say it,I'm perfect," he smiled before attacking your lips. Both of stayed in that position for a while. You guys have a small battle between the tongues for a while before pulling apart.

 

"You can fangirl,scream and do whatever you want to me.I'm right here for you.I won't get carried

away by during practise.I know what I'm doing," he assured you. You immediately pushed him down on the bed after he said that and sat on his hips lightly.

 

"Anything right?"you smirked before pushing his clothes up and taking it away from his body. You leave a small trail  down his necks to his body. He was perfect for you.He might not be the fittest but you know he is just perfect for you.

 

"_____,I actually bought your favourite green tea cake just now along the way," he mumbled softly,a moan coming out of his mouth after that. You immediately stopped what you were doing and looked up.

 

"Where is it?"You demanded.He stared at you for a moment,before telling you it is in the living room. Without hesistating,you got off his body and run out of the room.

 

He sighed and buried his face in his hands,regretting telling you about your favourite green tea cake,your weakness. He got out of his bed with his ziper and belt taken out,realising how far you had gone with him. He smirked at his thoughts of what both of you going to do later and joined you in the living room.

 

----------xx----------xx-----------xx----------xx----------xx---------xx----------xx-------------xx------------xx-------------xx--------------xx--------xx---------xx--------------xx---------xx

WOOHOOO~SOMEBODEH REQUESTED THIS.SO I WROTE THIS ON A RUSH SO I DIDN'T CHECK FOR MY GRAMMAR ECT.SO FORGIVE ME.

But anyway, HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY JIYONG! IT'S 18/8/2013 TODAY!WOOHOOO(in my timezone harharhar [in Singapore])

But anyway,if you have any request please do comment down below.The story project I talked about previously will dragged cause' I'm busy with another writing project with friend on Wattpad,which we planned weeks ago.

SO CHEERIOS PEOPLE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG WOOO!!

Story requested by:MaryReeds

-Rosehill