When he fall in love with a trainee

G-Dragon OneShots Collections

"Jiyong ah," you called out to him when he entered the house.

He closed teh door and turned back and looked at you. He gave you a weak smile. 

"Where have you been? It is already past 12 midnight. Almost 2:30 AM," you asked him. He did not reply you. He looked at you for the whole one minute before hugging you tightly."I'm so sorry ______. You should have just gone to sleep, not wait for me until so late," he mumbled into your ears. You smile and told him it is all right. You are his girlfriend of almost 3 years. You got what it takes to be an idol's girlfriend.

He let you go and for a moment you thought you see sadness in his eyes. He picked up his bag and went into the room while you tag along.

"So where have you been?" you asked him as you sat on the bed.

"With the guys," he replied with no hesistation. You nodded your head. He deserve some time to be with guys after all his hardwork even though he see them almost everyday. You're not those clingy girlfriend. You accepted his decision, choices and everything he does. You respect him. You turned off the light as he get himself ready to sleep.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

A month later...

"Where have you been again?" you asked as you come out of your bedroom. This is the 28th day Jiyong had come home late, past midnight. Each and everytime he would say he is with the boys, he is busy training, he needs concentration in writing songs and many other reasons. But your patient is running slim. You miss the time when both of you are together for the whole day. For the past month, you were waiting for him to go on a date with you. You didn't ask much since you know he is busy. But both of you hardly had meal with each other other than breakfast once in a while.

"I already told you I'm busy writing and producing. Is it that hard for you to understand me?" he asked frustrated.

"No but I just want to know why you came home late. I'm just being a caring girlfriend here!" you shouted.

"Is there a need to shout at me?! I'm busy like I said. Caring girlfriend?If you are really caring you would understand me and stop asking me question everytime I come home late!" he shouted back.

"I just want to be with you for once just ourselves. Is it that hard?!" you asked.

"Why are you being so selfish? I'm busy and already had anytime with my family. Yet you are here complaing -"

"Selfish? I barely had a meal or had a proper conversation with you for one whole month. And you called me selfish!" you screamed at him, on the brink of tears.

Without saying anything, he just shook his head and went into the bedroom. You followed him and sat on the bed as he went for a shower. You wiped your tears away with your sleeve.

"Don't cry...it's okay. You should be used to it..."You told yourself. Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound from the table next to the bed. You looked up and saw messages from Jiyong's phone. You picked it up and read it.

Su Hyun <3: Have you asked her?

Su Hyun <3: Did she wait for you again?

Su Hyun <3: You sure you want to confront her?

Su Hyun <3: Babe, I really need answer. I don't know what to do. She was my university senior and help me got into YG. I can't believe I'm in a relationship with you cheating on her,

Su Hyun <3: I rmb you said you don't love her anymore. Is it true?

Su Hyun <3: Oppa, reply me please.

There were drops of tears on the screen. Su Hyun. Your university junior, the person you helped to get into YG who is now a trainee. She is a relationship with Jiyong. Your Jiyong. You started crying silently, holding his phone tightly.

"_______," Jiyong called you. He looked at you to and fro from his phone. He snatch his phone away and looked at the messages as you fall onto the floor. You hold your kness and started sobbing.

"Jagiyah, listen to me," he kneel infront of you.

"Is...is she the ..the...reason you ...you...come home late?" you stuttered. You could no longer control your tears.

He did not reply.

"Do you love her?" you asked

No reply again.

"Answer me truthfully. Do you love her?" you asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Then do you sitll love me?" you aske again.

"Yes. I do. I still love you every sinlge day, now and then. Can you please hear me ou-"

"No.No.NO!" You screamed at him. He looked at you, eyes filled with regrets, sorrow and pain.

 

You waited for him almost everynight. And who is he with? With another woman. You forgive him everynight he came home late. You were understanding. But that was because you thought he was busy with other guys and his friends. But yet, the truth he is with another woman.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled.

"What?" he asked, shocked.

"I said I'm sorry," you said clearly, repeating yourself.

"No, no,no. You shouldn't be sorry. It is my fault,"  he hugged you tightly, refusing to let you go.

"It is all my fault that I'm a bad girlfriend. Not good enough for you. I'm sorry for being a burden for you with another woman. I'm sorry Jiyong. I'm sorry that I'm not understanding and caring enough. It is all my fault that you falled for another trainee," you mumbled into his ears. He shook his head. He stood up with you.

"I'll break up with her right now," he said, taking his phone immediately.

"Don't," you snatch his phone away. He looked at you shocked. 

"I'm hope both of you last long." You gave him a weak smile and took your outerwear and bag and leave the house,  as you heard screams and banging from the room you leave...

 

 

-x-x-x-x-x-zx-x-xx-x-x-x-xx-

A/N:I'm so sorry that thisis a bad chapter! I'm trying to get back at writing. Sorry but I promise the next one will be better!Sorry for not updating for so long! Hope yall like it :)