When you are jealous of CL

G-Dragon OneShots Collections

"Omo~Eonnie is so y!" you thought as you watched CL's 'The Baddest Female' music female again. You sighed as you rolled over to your backed, daydreaming while listening to the song. You glanced at your digital clock which includes date as well. 3:15 pm, 12 MAR. You read and the date 12 March was stuck on your mind. "12 March...12 March..." you mumbled to yourself. 

"HOLY !" you jumped out of the bed and looked at the clock again. It's White Day tomorrow, the day girls or women give chocolates to boys or men as an expression of love, courtesy, or social obligation. You took a black shirt and jeans out to change to buy the ingredients for making chocolate for your boyfriend.After wearing the shirt, you tried to fit in the pants.

"Omo! Why is it like this? I..still...could...fit...in....2 months...ago," you told yourself as you tried to button the pants. You breathed in deeply and buttoned it."YESS!" You cried when you finally managed to buttoned. Just when you are about to went out of the bathroom, 'plop!'. You looked down and saw the button rolling on the floor. You stared at it for a moment with your mouth agape before you looked for something else to wear.

----That Night-----

"Oppa~ You're back!" You cheered as you run to him and hugged him. Jiyong gave you a peck on your cheek before returning you the hug. "Oppa, I cooked pasta today. And I bought many things today at the grocery shop today. There was a sale. I think I'm becoming an ajumma or something and, oppa, what is that?" you asked, pointing at a bag he was holding. He smiled at you and took out a rilakumma doll out from it.

"Chaelin gave it to me today. Cause I was down lately so she tried to cheer me up with this," he explained. "Most probably is because she has too much and want to get rid of them" he chuckled. Oh...you thought. You didn't Jiyong was down lately. What kind of girlfriend are you? You felt abit sad at the thought of this. 

"______?" Jiyong called you. You looked ar him and gave him a weak smile before heating up the pasta for him.

 

 

You were using your phone when you saw something moving beside you.. It was Jiyong, just came out of the shower, placing the rilakumma doll on the table next to the bed. He smile at it and then asked you move over to the other side of bed. Jiyong never did ths. You remember when you received a couple doll from a friend of you. You put it nicely on the tableside but soon you found it missing. When you questioned Jiyong, he said he put it in the storage room and said that it is a nuisance. You felt hurt for a moment.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, as he hugged you. You snuggled against his chest and smile. "Nothing," you replied. "How was your day?" you asked him. "Well I wrote some songs and did some dance pratice," he said, running his fingers through your hair. "And then we decide to visit the girls and we were joking around," he laughed. "While I was trying to dance, Chaelin thought it was a good idea to distract me. She started dancing her 'Baddest female' dance and I slipped," he chuckled. "You two have fun I see," you mumbled. "Yeah, and aftter that we ate together," he continued. He continued to explain his day before both of you fall asleep,hugging each other.

 

 

---Next day---

"Oppa are you coming back tonight?" you asked Jiyong, coming out of the room, running towards him.

"Mmm, I don't know," he give you a cheshire grin.

"Oppa! You know what day today is! So are you coming back or not?" You asked him again, pissed. He laughed at your reaction and ruffled your hair.

"Yes yes I will. MY precious baby is giving me a surprise tonight, of course I will!" He said, kissing you. You kissed back before he move away.

"Well see you tonight then!" He waved goodbye to you as he left the house. You waved back and smile.

"Time to work my off for tonight!" You told yourself as you skipped to the kitchen to make some chocolate.

 

 

 

"Yes done!" You smiled as you finished making the main dish. You made some full course korean meal for tonight and also some chocolate and desserts. It has been a while since you spent some times eating together with Jiyong. And you know he love your cooking the most. You looked at the clock as you settle down on the couch. 5 more minutes and he will be home! You told yourself.

You were very excited to see him. You thought of the chocolate cake you had baked just for him. You prepared lots of surprise for him. You looked at the clock again. 8:45pm. He was late for 15 mins. He has been really busy for past few weeks. 15 minutes late was actually expected much of him. You lay on the couch for a moment a closed your eyes.

 

"Bzzzz!Bzzz!" Your phone rang. You opened your eyes and looked at your phone. It was a call from Jiyong. You glance at the time before answering. It is 9:55pm, almost 10. You had been asleep for more than an hour.You answered the call.

"Urhh....______-ah" Jiyong greeted you.

"Yeah oppa! You are more than one hour late! You told me you will be home tonight!" you complained.

"Sorry ____. I can't make it tonight," he explained. Your heart drop.

"Why? Today is white day oppa!" you cried.

"Well today everyone decide to have dinner together. I feel bad not going. You won't mind right baby? I will make it up to you tomorrow!" he explained.

Before you could reply, you heard someone talking to Jiyong over the phone.

"Opppa, I made you chocolate cake! It is your favourite!" said a female.

"Really? I didn't expect you to made me one when I say I wan to eat your chocolate cake," Jiyong said.

You recognised the female. It was Chaelin.

"______?" Jiyong called over the phone.

"It is okay. Enjoy and don't worry about me! Oppa already say you will make it up to me tomorrow!" you said and tried to sound as happy as possible.

"Okay then! Bye!" he laughed and hang up the phone.

 

 

You walked to the kitchen and took out the cake you preapred for him. He is not coming back tonight. He promised he will. He was expecting Chaelin's chocolate cake.Chaelin. You thought. She was perfect. She had all the curves. She had the voice. She can dance and she is pretty.You understand why everyone loves her. Is Jiyong starting to like her too? You wondered. Most probably. 

At the thought of Jiyong starting to like Chaelin, without knowingly, you smashed the chocolate cake you preapred throughout the day. Tears were trickling down your cheeks. With no hesistation, you threw the cake away. Not only that, you threw the  food you prepared. The meal you put in so much effort, all down into the bin.

You ran to the room and lay on the bed. You were expecting him so much. And he decide to join in the company dinner. Why are you just so selfish? It is just white day, nothing special. You are such a bad girlfriend, you thought.You were being so selfish. You should be respecting him. You started crying again.

 

 

 

 

"_______?" you heard someone calling you. You opened your eyes and saw Jiyong staring at you with worried eyes. He was touching your cheeks. 

"ARe you crying?" he aske. "Omo, whats wrong? Tell me,jagiyah. Tell me" he asked, all flustered.

"Nothing is wrong. Something was in my eyes before I slept," you lied.

"All those typical drama lies," he muttered. He pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry" he mumbled into your ears. "I already say it is all right. Go back to sleep Jiyong," you pushed him away and lay on the bed.

"It is not okay! Why can't you tell me what is wrong?" he asked.

"CAUSE NOTHING IS WRONG!" you screamed at him. Before he can say anything. You covered yourself with the blankets.

"Just tell me.WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME? I'M HERE TO HELP YOU!" He shouted at you.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? WELL IT IS YOU. YOU AND CHAELIN THAT IS BOTHERING ME!" You yelled at him. He was shocked for a moment.

"Why...? Why _____. I'm sorry if I done anything wrong but what did I do?" he asked.

"I'm just being just a selfish girlfriend here. I was just sad okay? I was unhappy you went for the company dinner. I was unhappy you care about the doll chaelin gave you.I was unahppy you were expecting Cchaelin's cake. I was unahppy all these little stupid things. I was unhappy with myself for being such a selfish girlfriend!" You explaine to him.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't came home. I didn't not it would bother so much;I'm sorry," he apologize, bringing you in for a hug.  He kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly.

"Well to be honest, I don't really care anymore. I don't care if you like Chaelin or anything. She is talented. She is pretty. She got all the curves I don't have. SHe is definitely much prettier than me," you laughed softly, pushing Jiyong away.

"Don't compsre yourself with another woman. You're just pretty the way you are. You are the perfect to me. More than any other woman and that is what matters the most. So stop comparing yourself. I love you for the way you are.And that will never change." He reassured you as he bring you in for another hug before slamming his lips against yours.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry babe. Just don't think that way anymore please?" he asked. You nodded and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry for being selfish," you apologize too.

"Nahh...you wasn't. You were just jealous of Chaelin," he laughed. You gave him a soft punch on his chest before hugging him again.

"But that proves you care and love me, doesn't it?" he smiled.

"Glad you know then..."

 

 

 

 

The next morning, you found the other side of the bed empty. You looked on the floor and realised only your clothes and lingerie were all the over the place and Jiyong's clothes were missing. You quickly took a quick shower to remove all the sweat you were covered in from last night activity you two both did on the bed.You quickly dressed yourself and went to the kitchen. Before you even reached the kitchen, there were smoke coming out.

You went it coughing and saw smokes coming out from the oven. "I guess...I wasn't born for baking?" Jiyong gave an awkward smile as he coughed. You laughe at his stupid actions before giving him a deep kiss.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys! I am having exams for these two weeks so no update from me for awhile. but I will have a month holiday next month so YAYYYY! Haha