Being his"Slave" for a day(G-Dragon Scenarios)

G-Dragon OneShots Collections

When you become his “slaves” for a day.

 

“Jagiya…I’m hungry…”he pouted at you. You frown and throw a plate of leftover pasta you guys have last night.

He frown at you.

“Jagiya…I want something else. This is last night…” He grumbled

 

“Cook yourself! I’m not your maid or slaves!” You shouted at him.

“Well, don’t you want to be one…?”He smirked as he back hugged you. You pushed him away. You’re sicked of being bossed around by him. You know he has been under lots of stress and he need you to help him. But still, sometimes he can really be too bossy.

 

“Fine, lets play kai-bai-bo for 3 rounds! Whoever lose will be the “slave” for the day!” He suggested, smirking.

You think for a moment. Maybe he would be good slaves! You laughed at your thought and agreed.

 

“Kai-Bai-bo!” You got a scissors and Jiyong got a rock. He smiled at you and continued the game.

“Kai-bai-bo!” This times, you got a paper and he got rock. You make a silly face at him. He pinches your cheeks and continued. The very last round!

“Kai-bai-bo!” You got rocks and…he got rocks too…

Okay, the last rounds. Well, he have been choosing rocks. Lets try paper!

“KAI-BAI-BO!” You choose papers and he choose…scissors.

 

“I won jagiya!I won” He laughed. You frown.

“Oppa…lets do it again!” you hugged him tightly.

He shook his head, give a no-no finger gestures. He kissed you by the cheeks.

“Now make me something!”

You sighed and went to the kitchen.

 

For the whole day,he bossed you around but he never bossed you around as much as you thought.

Finally it was almost midnight. Jiyong was still stressing over his works.

“Oppa, is there anything else?” You asked him.

He kissed your foreheads. “How bout’ a cup of coffee or milk?” he smiled. You nodded and give him a kiss on his cheeks before going back to the kitchen.

 

“Oh great…” You muttered upon finding an empty bottle of coffee powder and no other drinks in the fridge.

You decide to go to the nearest 24 hours stores. You grabbed Jiyong’s coat and make your way out.  At the store, you bought some chocolates,snacks,few bottles of drinks,cartons of milks and coffee powder. You paid the money and walked down the street.

 

“A..ahh..choo!”You sneezed.  You rarely go out on such late night. You wiggle your nose and suddenly you sneezed again. You saw a black figure running towards you.

“Jagiya!” Jiyong shouted at you and hugged you the moment he sees you.

“I was wondering where you went when I saw the empty coffee powder jar and my coat missing,” he sighed.

“Well, I’m your “slave” today. I must do the best to make you feel well and comfortable!”

He pinch your nose. “A..ahchoo!” you sneezed again.

“See!Don’t do it again okay?…And why are you wearing my coat when you got your owns?” He asked, looking at his precious coat.

“Does it matter? Or is it that you care about your coat more than me?” You pouted.

“Jagiya….it is not like that. Why…why are you just so cutee?!” He sighed, can’t help staring at you. You smiled at him and hold his hand tightly.

“It is only 11:45 ehh..if we reach home early, we can do something really personal…”Jiyong smirked.

You frowned at him.”Don’t you forgot you are still my slave until 12 midnight!” he laughed.

“Anyway, we won’t make it as long I drag the time,” you say proudly.

“Oh really?”

Jiyong suddenly grabbed you and carry you in bridal style,running back home.