Final

Getting to know you (Sequel to Mystery Girl)

"Good morning and welcome to SEOul cafe!"

You smiled and took the customer's order. As usual, you're in your family's cafe, working part-time. "Thank you! Please do relax and wait for your order! Have a nice day~" You gave him one last smile as he sat at his table. Your mom went to you and ushered you to rest. 

"Really, mom~ I appreciate your gesture, but I'm really fine!" Your mom pouted, "Aish, ____-ah! Aren't kids like you supposed to be on dates or something?" You rolled your eyes at your mom. "Mooom~ Why? Are you getting rid of me?" You as she gasped and explained, panicking. 

"Ani, sweetie~ It's just that I thought you and that sweet boy last week would eb going on a date sometime soon.." Your heart beat increased rapidly and you blushed. Of course, Jongup did ask you out, but he's still busy. He was an idol after all, you sighed. Your phone buzzed, signaling a message.

You fished out your phone from your pocket and looked at the message.

 

From: Jongup :D

To: ____-ah :)

____-ah, are you free today? :)

 

You replied almost immediately.

 

From: ____-ah :)

To: Jongup :D

Yes, actually.. My mom's getting rid of me! T^T

 

From: Jongup :D

To: ____-ah :)

Eh? Why? >.<

 

From: ____-ah :)

To: Jongup :D

She said I'm supposed to be out on a date today and not working. >3<

 

From: Jongup :D

To: ____-ah :)

How about I take you out today then? :D

 

You stared at his message, gaping. Did he just ask you out today?! You fumbled on the phone, typing.

 

From: ____-ah :)

To: Jongup :D

O-Ok. Why so sudden though?  ¬_¬

 

From: Jongup :D

To: ____-ah :)

Well, we have a day off today, besides I promised you, didn't I? :D You're at the cafe, right?

 

From: ____-ah :)

To: Jongup :D

Yup. Arraso.. See you in 30 minutes?

 

From: Jongup :D

To: ____-ah :)

Arraso~ Keke! ^^

 

You put away your phone and went to take a seat. After exactly 30 minutes, the door opened, and in came Jongup. You smiled and waved at him. He did the same. You went up to your mom first. "Umm.. Mom." She turned to look at you, grinning. "I know, ____-ah. Go haev fun on your date." She winked at you and bid you two goodbye. 


"So.. What do we do first?" Jongup asked, looking at you. You think. "Hmm.. Do you want to watch a movie then?" You looked up at him with your big, doe eyes. He blushed and thought, 'Of course, I couldn't resist you with that look of yours.. I don't have a choice.' He sighed.

You looked up and asked him what was wrong. He shrugged you off and agreed and smiled at you. You smiled back up at him and dragged him to a movie theatre. There he payed for your tickets. ("Yah! I wanna pay mine~" "No way! It's our date, I asked you out, I'm paying~ Aren't guys supposed to pay for the first date?" You blushed.) He was really stubborn about it, so you just told him you'd make it up to him. He grinned.


"So, where do we go now?" You two went out of the theatre. You looked at him and grinned, "Why don't you decide?" He thought of where to go next. He then grinned and looked at you, "To the Arcade!" He said as he dragged you there. You chuckled at his childishness, he looked so adorable. Who knew that he would be this adorable?

As you went inside the arcade, your eyes caught a particular game. It was DDR. You tugged on Jongup's sleeve. He looked at you curiously. You pointed to the game. "Dance!" You smiled at him. He blushed and said, "It's embarassing.." You shook your head and looked through the songs. You saw a Chris Brown song, knowing Jongup, he loves Chris Brown. You grinned and pushed him. He looked at you, surprised. You gave him a thumbs-up and pumped your fist, "Fighting!"

He shook hius head and heard the song. He started dancing. You watched him in amazement, he gathered quite a lot of attention with his dancing. After that, he got a pretty high score. You clapped along the people watching. He looked at you and smiled sheepishly, still a little shy from the attention. You two played some more, then Jongup saw the time. 

"____-ah! I have one last place to bring you to!" You looked at him and grinned. "Okay~" He then suddenly blindfolded you. "Wahh~ Jongup-ah! Why?" He then stopped suddenly. "Don't you trust me?" You can hear him pout. You giggled at him and said, "Of course I trust you.." 

"Then, you can call me Oppa?!" You suddenly choked on your own saliva. "Wha-What?" He chuckled. "You heard me. Call me Oppa." You sighed and complied. "Okay, Jongup..Oppa." He grinned and led you toward the place. 

You two finally arrived. How you knew this? You two stopped walking. "Are you ready?" Jongup asked you. You nodded and he removed the blindfold. When he did, you saw such a beautiful and wonderful sight. The trees were covered with pretty, twinkling lights and there was a chair in the middle of it all. Jongup led you and sat you there and asked you to wait. You just nodded and smiled.

He went and came back with the B.A.P members and they were carrying some sort of tarpaulin. You read it: "Will you be mine?" You gasped and saw Jongup making his way to you. He kneeled in front of you and said, "I know this is sudden. I know that we've only known each other for a week, but I really, really like you, ____-ah. Would you do the honors of being my girl?" You looked in his eyes. You saw the sincerity and love in them. You hugged him and smiled. 

"Yes."


 

[A/N:] Omfg. Omfg. My Jonguppie feels~ UGH! Cannot contain the feels!! >.< Then it just so happens that EXO released their WOLF MV. Ugh. The feels cannot be contained even more.. T^T Wahh~ Why am I so cheesy?! Why?! Why?! But I hope this was worth the wait.. Sorry for the BIG DELAY guys.. >.< I've just been too lazy to type earlier. xD Sorreh. xD

So.. yeah. Thank you for even reading this, whatever you call this. xD Wahaha. Could it be crap?

Annyeong~! <3

 

~ Louise <3