We Meet Again

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 23: We Meet Again ~
 

 

 

It's been 3days since Myungsoo and I had been dating. We decided to keep a secret from everyone, before we knew exactly where we stood. To be honest I was relieved, for some reason I just didn't know what to say to the boys if I revealed our secret, how would it react? I'm always worried about them and I've grown so fond of them... How will I be able to face them if something bad happens to me and Myungsoo. So many thoughts enter my head, and yet I can't help but feel happy. Myungsoo makes me happy. No matter how cheesy that sounds, I don't think I've ever liked someone as much as I liked him.

We were still awkward and we still had arguments, but they were no where near as heated as the ones we had before. Why is that? I don't know. Myungsoo still got a kick out of irritating to me and for some reason I was still unsure of Myungsoo's feelings and how quickly he would get over this faze. I mean he is a kpop star...  a famous one.

I shook my head and stayed away from bad thoughts, yet why was my heart always shaken up.

Yuna was on her way to Seoul right now, it was her birthday and I wanted to spend it with her this year since I hadn't been able to these past few years due to the accident. I decided that I would go pick her up with Sungjong, however Myungsoo disagreed and wanted to go with me instead, since we hadn't been able to be alone without the boys being around.

"But I promised him Myungsoo. I can't back down on a promise you know that." I said looking for my phone.

"Come on just once. Plus Yuna is the only one who knows about us, we'll get to spend more time together."

"I promise when I come back we can go out or something, Jongie and I have something to do anyway. I need his help." I said.

"Jongie? You even have a nickname for our maknae? Yah, what is it that you need help with, that only he can help." Myungsoo crossed his arm, jealousy was eating away at him.

"Babo. Are you getting jealous right now? It's Yuna's birthday tomorrow and I need his help. It's a secret. Plus Yuna wants to Sungjong. Can't you just please trust me?" I asked putting on my jacket.

"Jealous? Yah, have you gone crazy? Do you like you that much that I would be jealous?"

"Yes." I said smirking.

"Crazy. CRAZY. Fine, just go with Sungjong, I don't want to go with you anyway." Myungsoo said crossing his arms like a child.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You're not a baby, grow up."

Myungsoo grabbed me by the hand and pulled me close to him. 

"Can I come please?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Oppa-ya..." I said retrieving from him.

Myungsoo's eyes opened wide as I walked out of my room.

"Bye bye." I said waving my hand and closing the door.

I walked away from the door and Myungsoo stayed in my room without chasing me, I chuckled and made my way downstairs.

The boys were in the living room watching a movie.

"Jong-ah, let's go." I said smiling.

The boys looked up and looked at me suspiciously. Sungjong was already ready and putting his shoes on.

"Where are you two headed?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungjong was about to respond, but I butted in and said  "Date."

"WHAT?!" They all shouted loudly, especially a voice behind me nearly screamed.

I looked behind me and saw Myungsoo. I winked at him and made my way outside with Sungjong.

"Don't date at this age, it's not good." Sunggyu said indifferently. "Mina, if you want to date someone. Date me. I allow you."

I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Sungjong and I walked to the car and got in.

"Are we really going on a date?" Sungjong said awestruck.

I winked at him and laughed. "Let's go."

Someone behind us got in the car and I turned around and saw the manager and Myungsoo sitting there.

"YAH!" I shouted.

"I need to go to Gangnam to get something." Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and put his earphones in.

I rolled my eyes and smiled aswell. I was somehow touched and flustered by Myungsoo's attachment. I can't get rid of him easily.

 

>>>>>

 

"What should we get her then?" I asked.

"Just get her the bracelet she wanted from a long time ago." Sungjong said.

We were currently shopping at the mall in Gangnam District.

The manager managed to get us to go to the jewelry store after hours, and even if we were caught Sungjong was the safest option. The manager said if we were caught we would just tell the public that me Sungjong and I are friends, since we are the same age. However, Myungsoo was strolling behind us like a lost puppy, what am I going to do with him?

We had an hour to shop before we had to go to the train station to get Yuna.

"There it is." Sungjong exclaimed. "Let's get it and leave quickly." 

We got the bracelet we wanted and thanked the store manager for their consideration.

"You two make a good couple." The store owner said talking about me and Sungjong.

Sungjong and I looked at each other and chuckled.

Before I could speak, Myungsoo came in between Sungjong and I.

"They aren't a couple." Myungsoo glared at the store owner.

The man chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

We bowed and made our way to the parking space.

I walked with Myungsoo beside me and Sungjong and the manager behind me.

"Why didn't you say anything when that ahjussi spoke?" Myungsoo said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Why would I? He isn't wrong." I said teasing Myungsoo.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and rushed to the car.

"What's wrong with him?" Sungjong said sounding a bit annoyed.

I shook my head and laughed, suddenly I stopped. I squinted my eyes and looked at a tall guy getting into a car along with a girl and two other guys. I squinted my eyes and I met his eye for a moment. My eyes widened in sync with his, as he looked at me in shock and awe. Suddenly out of no where he disappeared. 

"What's wrong?" Sungjong asked.

"Nothing... Nothing." I said smiling and getting into the car.

 

>>>>>

 

We were waiting for Yuna at the train station, near the Busan > Seoul platform. I couldn't wait to see her, but for some reason something in my mind bothered me. I know I had since that boy somewhere, but I didn't see him properly. If only I could see him properly. 

"Oh her train is coming in a minute." Sungjong said.

I looked back and saw Myungsoo staring into a distance completely unaware of anyone's presence. I never really took notice at how much Myungsoo has changed during this past week, he seemed lighter and less frustrated, but somehow he still was the handsomest guy I have ever met. My eyes wandered around before it landed on a familiar face. I opened my eyes and realised it was the same boy from before, I took a few steps towards him to get a better look. Who was he... and why did he appear in front of me again? The boy looked in my direction and he looked indifferent, like knew I had been here all along. He smiled at me and a sudden ache in my heart was forming. Why was that face so agonizing to my eyes? 

My thoughts were caught off guard by a pair of arms wrapping around me. I turned around and saw Yuna in front of me, I was shocked and stunned. I hugged her back immediately.

"MINA! I missed you." Yuna said hugging me.

"Ah yeh... I missed you too." I said smiling.

"Let's go." Myungsoo said behind me.

I turned around and looked at Myungsoo, slowly my eyes drifted behind him and that spot that held that guy early was no longer filled. He had disappeared again. I sighed and looked at the excited Yuna.

"Let's go." I said linking arms with Yuna and she started talking to me nonstop, I chuckled.

 

>>>>>

 

We arrived at INFINITE'S house and made our way inside. The boys opened and greeted Yuna enthusiastically. I looked at them and laughed. While the boys were greeting Yuna and catching up inside the living room, Myungsoo pulled me away from them and whispered in my ear. 

"Meet me on my balcony at midnight, I want to ask you something." Myungsoo said biting his lower lip. I looked at him and gulped, this guy was up to no good, but I was excited for some unknown reason. 

I shook my head in agreement and Myungsoo looked around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My cheeks heated up and pushed Myungsoo away from me. He winked before heading into the living room.

I went to the front door to remove my shoes which i had forgotten to take off. That's when I heard a slight knock on there.

I looked at the door confused... Who could I be at this time?

I went to the door and opened it slowly.

My mouth dropped open when I realised who it was. Why was he here?

The tall, handsome boy put his hands in his pockets.

Realisation hit me like a ton of bricks. The guy from the parking lot, the guy at the train station, his face was familiar for a good reason, and for the worst reasons. It was him... 

"Junhyun?" I questioned.

"Hey Mina."

 

 


 

 

___________

 

Hey everyone, sorry I took so long to update. I was so sick for the past two weeks and my school work kept pilling up.

I'm sorry again :(

I finally introduced the newest character, this guy... Why do you think Mina is hurt just by seeing him? Tell me your ideas.

Comment & Subscribe.

ps; INFINITE'S concert is in 11days.. I CAN'T WAIT!!!