Just The Way You Are

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 22 : Just The Way You Are~

 

 

 

"Yes Yuna I'm fine." I said for the billionth time.

I had finally come out of the hospital after a couple of days and Yuna had been checking up on me every minute of my life.

"How do I know you're fine? You sound tired. Are you sure you don't want to come over?" Yuna said sounding worried.

I chuckled and smiled "No Yuna I'm fine, if I really need you, I'll call... I promise!" I said.

"Ok, good. Call me as soon as you wake up tomorrow!" Yuna said.

"Wait... I have something to tell you." I said walking to my bedroom door and closing it.

"What...." Yuna said suspiciously. 

"I... like Myungsoo." I said quickly.

There was a few songs of silence and then a shierk.

"I KNEW YOU TWO WERE GONNA GET TOGETHER! HOW, WHEN, WHY, WHAT?!" Yuna screamed into the phone.

"I mean, I like him and he likes me. He has been telling me he likes me for months now and I finally gave in. Oh Yuna what do I do?" I said my face burning up.

"So like.... Did you kiss?" Yuna said whispering.

"NO! I just sorta told him I liked him a few days ago and that was it..." I said embarrassed.

"What? Sorta... Like what?" Yuna said worried.

"I just said I needed him... and no one else." I said almost whispering.

"Oh so cheesy... But so cute, so what did he say?" Yuna said asking so many questions.

"He said he needed me too and then he had to go to schedule. I haven't spoken to him since then." 

"Oh, nice. So what now?" Yuna said. 

"I don't know, that's what I wanted to ask you." 

"Well you guys should take it slow. I mean you just started out, get to know him more and let him get to know you. But if it does get serious, be prepared. Because he is an idol and you don't want to get hurt a third time, do you?" Yuna sounding serious explained.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed.

"Don't worry about that. Hey, Mina I have to go but text me if you need me. I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya!" Yuna hung up before I could reply.

I got out of my bed and got ready for the day, I really was anticipating it, in a weird anxious way.

 

 

I got out of my room and walked down the hallway. 

"Hey." I heard a voice call behind me.

I turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there. He was leaning against the bathroom door, wearing black jeans, a white tee and his floppy hair stuck to his forehead due to the wetness; he had probably just gotten out of the shower. I held my breath and gulped hard, he seriously blew me away effortlessly. 

"You look pretty today." Myungsoo smirking.

I gulped and looked away from him. "Thank you."

What was wrong me? I seriously need to get it together. 

"Are you feeling better, does your head and stomach still hurt?" Myungsoo said coming towards me, I backed away slowly and shook my head violently, but that only caused mild pain.

I winced back and Myungsoo placed a hand on the back of my head. 

"Keep your head still you'll damage it even more..." Myungsoo's voice lowered and he looked into my eyes and I felt my face flushed. Myungsoo smirked and tugged my hair behind my head. 

"You look very pretty." Myungsoo repeated and emphasised on the 'very'. He kept caressing my head and I found my eyes locked in his and his smirked went away, and now all I could see was hurt.

"What's wrong?" I whispered slowly. 

"Nothing, I just feel like I will wake up from this perfect  dream any time soon." He said still caressing my head.

I chuckled and smiled. "Silly, this isn't a dream stop being so cheesy."

Myungsoo chuckled and placed his hand on my cheek and just smiled. He pulled me into a hug and said "Let's go on a date today."

I hugged him back and smiled. "Let's go right now." 

"Ok, as you wish beautiful." Myungsoo whispered deeply and seductively into my ear, it sent shivers down my spine.

Myungsoo held my hand and led me out of the house.

 

 

>>>>>

 

 

Myungsoo and I walked quietly around, he was wearing a hoodie to cover his face so he couldn't be seen.

"You really think that's going to help you?" I said laughing.

"Sure, why not? Be quiet and follow me." Myungsoo said going back to his old self.

I knew where we were heading, it was the place where we finally had a civilised conversation, right after the wreck that became me and Woohyun's date.

We walked along the riverside and sat on the bench where we sat the last time.

I laughed and sat down. "So this is where you choose to take me on our first official date?" 

"Why not? This is when I finally realised that I liked you." Myungsoo said leaning back on the bench.

"Wait... That you realised?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, that I realised." Myungsoo repeated mockingly.

I nodded and realised that Myungsoo probably liked me before that day too.

"When did you realise that you liked me?" Myungsoo asked smiling.

"When did I realise? That's a secret." I said winking.

"Oh don't tease me, just say it." Myungsoo said moving closer towards me.

"I started liking you the day that we had an argument. Remember when you hugged Eunjung and I ran away. Yeah that night." I said becoming sad and angry just at the thought of her.

"Oh." Myungsoo said, I knew he was feeling guilty, but it wasn't his fault.

I went and grabbed his hand. 

"Don't feel guilty." I said laughing.

"I want you to know that I don't like-" I cut off Myungsoo by putting my head on his shoulder.

"Shut up Myungsoo, I said it's ok. Don't speak of it again." I really didn't want to think about it.

"Eunjung told me what you said to her, and to be honest... How can I not like a guy after he had said something like that?"

Myungsoo smiled and blushed slightly, I laughed at his silliness and shook my head. 

"At first I couldn't stand you, never in my life have I thought that I would like someone like you, because..." I trailed off and didn't want to say anything.

"Because..." Myungsoo asked, I could hear the shakiness in his voice. 

"Because you reminded me of my dad in a strange way. Your confidence, your good looks, your cold aura and attitude, the way you acted like you ruled the world and that you didn't care about anyone but yourself." I said a bit harshly.

Myungsoo chuckled, but I could tell his was hurt. 

"But you want to know what the difference is between you and him?" I said removing my head from his shoulder and put both of my heads on either side of his face.

"Is that you were putting on an act and he was not. You are really this cute, sensitive guy that is smart, funny and handsome guy that doesn't need to hide behind L, because Myungsoo is equally as amazing. But.. My dad he could never change nor will he ever. And that is why I like you so much is because you proved me wrong." I said smiling at him.

Myungsoo looked shocked and happy, I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Please don't ever go back to that act, I like you just the way you are." I said.

"I'm sorry I brought back bad memories. But... I never you knew you liked me this much." Myungsoo said getting cocky again.

"Ugh, yeah yeah yeah, enjoy it while you can Myungsoo."

Myungsoo grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, our face were only millimeters apart and he was breathing heavily, my hands were against his chest and my eyes wide open.

"Tell me how much you like me." Myungsoo whispered his eyes piercing into mine.

I gulped hard and said "Catch me first."

"You can't run from me forever!!" Myungsoo shouted and ran after me.

I ran away before Myungsoo could get to me and somehow my heart finally felt at peace...

Why did I like Myungsoo?

I myself do not know, but I'm just going to enjoy it for now, because something tells me things are just going to get harder and the thought of not being with him tomorrow is already paining my heart a little bit.

Myungsoo, what are you doing to me?

 

 

 

_____________

Hey guys... Chapter is up.

I decided to finally put a relaxed and cute scene before things start going off again.

I have been sick these past couple of days and I am sorry for not updating.

So what do you think will happen next?

Comment and Subscribe <3