We're Back Together Again

Your Love, Is It True?

Zelo was surprised to see you came to his house late at night and you looked like a complete mess. He really worried if there was something happened to you just now.

ZL : Noona! *shock* What’s wrong with you? Tell me. Did anyone tried to hurt you just now.

YOU : Zelo-ah.. *cry* *hug Zelo’s tightly* I knew it, Zelo. I already knew everything. Daehyun told me the truth just now.

ZL : *break the hug* What are you talking about, noona? What did you know?

YOU : I knew that you break up with me because Min Young’s father asked you to do that right? You still love me right? And you did all this because you want to protect me. That’s the real reason right? *cry*

ZL : Shut the hell up! What are you talking about now? No. I’m not doing this because of Min Young’s father. I did all this because I really don’t love you anymore. I’m sick of you. Get it?

YOU : *slap Zelo face* Yah!! You’re the one who should stop lying! Cut off all this crap! I know you love me! *hits his chest a few ties* Just stop it, Zelo-ah. I’m tired of all this. The thing that I really want right now is just to be with you. That’s all Zelo-ah. That’s why I beg you please stop all this. Stop lying that you’re not in love with me anymore when the fact is you do love me. Can we just be back together again? Is it really hard for you to come back to me again? *cry* Is it that hard, Zelo-ah?

ZL : *hug you tightly* ___-noona~ Mianhae. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry that I have to do all this towards you. I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you a lot. I’m sorry that I told you everything that I really didn’t mean at all. I’m sorry for everything.  I..

YOU : *kiss Zelo’s lips* *break the kiss* You don’t have to apologise to me. It’s not even your fault, Zelo-ah. Thank you for protecting me. I love you.

ZL : I love you too, noona. I really love you. It’s hard for me to live a day without you.

YOU : Me too, Zelo-ah. Don’t leave me again, ne?

ZL : Ne. I will never leave you again, noona.

YOU : Thank you.

ZL : Ne. Noona, let’s go to your house now. You really look like a complete mess now. Haish.. *laugh*

YOU : Wae? You don’t love me anymore if I look like this?

ZL : Ani~ I still love you no matter how you look like, noona. Let’s go home. *grab your hand* *walk together hand in hand with you*

YOU : Ne. Let’s go.

Finally, both you and Zelo arrived in front of your house. You unlocked the door and went into the house with Zelo. Zelo then asked you to take a bath and change your clothes. You nodded and went to your room. Meanwhile, Zelo was waiting for you at the living room.

After you have done with your shower and put on your clothes, you went to the living room and sat right next to Zelo.

ZL : ___-noona~

YOU : Ne, Zelo? What’s wrong?

ZL : Ani~ You look so pretty like that.

YOU : What do you mean by like that?

ZL : Like this. You really look beautiful when you’re not using any make up on your face. I realised that your bare face looks really attractive for me.

YOU : Jinjja? *laugh* I guess I have to stop wearing make up then.

ZL : Ani~ That’s not what I mean. You also look pretty if you use make up, dear. It’s up to you.

YOU : Ne, Zelo-ah. Yah! You went to my house earlier right?

ZL : Err.. Ne.. Hehe. How did you know noona? I thought I already locked the door again when I want to leave this house.

YOU : It’s your perfume, Zelo-ah. It’s too strong until I still can smell it when I’m back at home. I know that it’s you.

ZL : *scratch the back of his neck* Hehe. Oh ya! ___-noona~ I thought you already in relationship with Himchan.

YOU : Himchan and me in a relationship? Huh? Ani~ We’re just friends. Waeyo?

ZL : You went out with him today right? I saw you guys at the café and you and him were wearing the same tshirt. It’s like a couple tshirt that’s why I thought you and him were a couple. Besides, you looked like you were really happy with him at that time.

YOU : Aaaa~ Aniyo~ We’re not a couple, Zelo-ah. Actually, we didn’t plan at all to wear the same tshirt. It’s all just a coincidence. I don’t know that he have that tshirt too and he also don’t know that I have that tshirt too. That’s what actually happened, Zelo-ah.

ZL : Owh~ Jinjja? Now, I realised that we don’t have any couple tshirt? Should we go out tomorrow and buy couple tshirt?

YOU : *laugh* It’s up to you, Zelo-ah.

ZL : Ne. Let’s go and buy some couple tshirts tomorrow ne?

YOU : Ne, Zelo-ah.

ZL : *kiss your lips for a long time*

YOU : *kiss him back too*

ZL : *break the kiss* *look right into your eyes* ___-noona~ I miss you.. I really miss you.

Zelo’s eyes started to change. You know that he want something from you right now and you too want something from him. It’s been a long time since the last time you and Zelo spent a hot night together. Zelo carried you in a bride style to your room and he placed you gently on the bed. Then, he kissed your lips again and again. You kissed him back too and both of you were having a great time together.

You were still sleeping after spending your time with Zelo just now when suddenly, your phone rang. You fet very sleepy at that time and you answered the call without looking at the caller’s name.

NURSE : Yeoboseyo?

YOU : Ne. Yeoboseyo. *yawns* Who’s this?

NURSE : Do you know Bang Yongguk?

YOU : *shock* Ne, I know him. Waeyo? Did anything happened to him?

NURSE : I’m sorry to tell you that he had involved in an accident just now and he’s in a really critical situation right now.

YOU : Mwo?! He’s involved in accident?

NURSE : Ne. I hope you can inform his family about this. I’ve tried to call his family number but none of them were answering the call. I suddenly saw your name and I guess you were someone special for him from the way he saved your name in his phone contacts. That’s why I decided to call you and fortunately, you answered my call.

YOU : Ne, I will try to inform his family about this later on. By the way, which hospital you’re calling from?

NURSE : I’m calling from Seoul Hospital. It’s already late right now and you can come and visit him tomorrow.

YOU : Ani~ It’s okay. I will go to the hospital now. What is his room’s number?

NURSE : For now, he was still in emergency room. If you want to come now, you can wait for him in front of the emergency room. It’s located at the second floor. You can ask the nurse later on if you already arrived at the hospital.

YOU : Ne. Thank you for informing me.

NURSE : You’re welcome.

You quickly get up from your bed and put on your clothes. Suddenly, you remembered that you can’t drive and there will be no cab during this hour. That’s mean you don’t have any transport to go there. You decided to wake Zelo up.

YOU : *wake Zelo up* Zelo-ah.. Zelo-ah.. Wake up please.

ZL : *open his eyes* *yawns* Waeyo noona? I’m still tired and sleepy now. *rubs his eyes*

YOU : It’s Bang-oppa! He’s involved in accident and the nurse told me that he was in a critical condition right now. I should go and see him. Can you please send me to Seoul Hospital now? After that, you can go home and get your rest again. Ne, Zelo?

ZL : Mwo?! Ne. I’ll drive you there. Wait a minute. I need to put on my clothes first. *put on his clothes* I’m ready. Let’s go, noona.

YOU : Ne.