Leave Me!

Your Love, Is It True?

While walking to home from the store, suddenly you felt that someone was hitting your head hard. It hurts you so much and you fainted not too long after that. Then, you didn’t realised what had happened to you.

You tried to open your eyes and you saw you were in a room. You don’t even know where this place was and you felt really afraid right now. A few moments later, you thought that you saw someone that you know well right in front of your eyes. It’s Daehyun! You were sure that’s him. He was looking at you and approached you slowly. Then, he forced you to drink something. You tried not to drink it but you can’t. You don’t know what did you drink just now but suddenly, you felt really high at that time. Daehyun then tried to kiss your lips and you just let him to kiss you passionately. You knew that he tried to do something to you, but you can’t stop him because you want it too right now. You didn’t even remember about Zelo at that time and do that thing with Daehyun.

A few hours later, you opened your eyes and you were really shocked to see that you were half at that time. You don’t know what was happening at that time. You tried to remember again what had happened last time but you can’t. You tried again and suddenly, you remembered what had happened last time. You remembered that you and Daehyun were doing that thing! You started to cried and you can’t believe that you do that. You were afraid if Zelo will leave you when he know about this.

YOU : *cries* What.. What have I done? Ani! No way! There’s no way that I would do that thing with Daehyun. No! This is all just a nightmare. Yes. It’s all just a nightmare. *shouts* NOO!!!

Suddenly, someone opened the door and you realised the person was none other than Zelo!

ZL : *walk towards you* Noona! Waeyo? Are you okay?

YOU : Zelo-ah.. What have I done? I don’t know what was happening last night. I swear all of this happened not because that I wanted for it. I swear I know nothing, Zelo-ah. I swear! *cries*

ZL : *hug you* Shh.. Noona~ Be calm okay? *wipe your tears* Stop crying, ___-noona. Don’t worry noona. I still love you even after what had happened between you and that bastard last night. I believe in you, noona. I know that this is not your fault. It’s all Daehyun’s fault!

YOU : Mianhae, Zelo-ah. Jeongmal mianhae. Eottoke? I’m ashamed, Zelo-ah. I do not deserved to be your girlfriend anymore.

ZL : Shhh.. Please, don’t talk like that. You are mine and I’ll never leave you. Just forget about what had happened last night okay? Pretend that it’s never happen. I’m fine. *kiss your forehead* ___-noona~ You better put on your clothes right now. We should go home right now. I wait for you outside of the room okay?

You just nodded your head and then you put on your clothes. You were still disappointed with yourself and you really felt bad for Zelo. After done putting on your clothes, you walked out from the room and Zelo was there waiting for you.

ZL : You’re ready noona? Let’s go home then. *grab your hand*

YOU : Ne.

Both Zelo and you then walked out from Mi Young’s place but suddenly, Daehyun appeared in front of you guys. He was giving an evil smirks towards both of you.

DH : ___-ssi.. Thanks for last night. You were really great. *evil laugh* Feel free to play with me again if you have some free time later on. Arasso?

YOU : *walk towards Daehyun* *slap his face hard* YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TO DEATH! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, DAEHYUN-SSI. NEVER! Don’t appear in front of me again or else I will kill you! I swear! You’re not a human but you are an animal! You don’t deserve to be in this world. I regret that I once know and trust you so much! *run away*

Zelo then run after you. He tried to calm you down and comforted you. Daehyun just looked at both of you with an evil face.

DH : *talks to himself* How dare she slap me? Huh! Just wait and see later on. I swear I’m gonna make your life turns into hell, ___-ssi. Just wait!

Daehyun then walked into the house and get his car keys. He then drove himself somewhere. Meanwhile, Zelo tried to comfort you while both of you were walking home.

ZL : *hold your hand* ___-noona~ I know this is really hard for you but I want you to know that..

You suddenly cut off Zelo’s words and said something.

YOU : Leave me! Leave me, Zelo-ah. I want us to break up now. We’re over. *let go of Zelo’s hand* *walk away*

ZL : *stop you* Mwo?! Noona! Ani! What are you talking about now? No, noona! I will never leave you. Never! Please don’t do this to me.

YOU : *look into his eyes* Yah! I’m not deserved to be with you anymore after what had happened between me and Daehyun last night. I’m ashamed, Zelo-ah. I’m really ashamed. If you really love me, please, I beg you, break up with me. That’s all I want right now. I want us to end this relationship now. I beg you.

You cried again in front of Zelo. Then, you hugged him tightly. You whispered something to his left ear.

YOU : *whisper to Zelo’s ear* Goodbye, Zelo-ah. Take care.

After that, you break the hug and you kissed Zelo’s lips for the last time. Then, you walked away and left Zelo alone there. Zelo was really shocked with your decision just now. He just standing there and he didn’t turn around because he didn’t want to see that you were going away from him. Tears started to form slowly in his eyes and not too long after that, he started to cried badly. He can’t take this.

ZL : *cries* *shouts* WAE?! Why did you do this to me, noona?! Pabo! Do you know how much I love you? You’re such a pabo! You’re a pabo for making me love you so much and now you dumped me! Yah! You shouldn’t love me from the start if you’re going to dump me like this. Aaarrrrgggghhhh!!