Saranghae~

Your Love, Is It True?

It’s been about a few days Zelo and you live together in your house. You felt really happy because you get to spend most of your time with Zelo.

One day, you were alone at home because Zelo was busy with his skateboard practice. He will join a skateboard competition later on. You were doing nothing at house and you felt really bored. You don’t know what to do. Then, suddenly, you were thinking to cook something special for Zelo tonight. You surf the internet and try to search for cook recipe. After a while, you decided to cook western food for him. You listed all the ingredients that you need to buy on a piece of paper. After that, you went to your room and changed your clothes. After putting a little bit make-up on your face, you’re now ready to go to the store.

You were walking from your house to the store. The store was located a few metres away from your house. A few minutes later, you finally arrived at the store. You quickly searched for the ingredients that you needed and paid for it at the counter. After done with buying all the things, you walked home. While walking home, you felt like you’ve been followed by someone. But, when you turn around, you saw nobody was there. You tried to walk home as fast as you can but suddenly, you felt a great pain when someone was hitting your head hard and you felt down. You fainted!

*ZELO POV*

I was busy with my skateboard practice because I have only a few days left before the competition. Noona was alone at home and I worried about her. I tried to do my best during the practice so that I can go home earlier. After done with my practice, I immediately rode the bus and walked home. I knocked the door and called for noona, but she didn’t answer me. I knocked it once again but still she didn’t answer me. I thought that maybe she already gone to somewhere for a while and just waited for her in front of the house. But, fifteen minutes later, she still hasn’t arrived at home yet. I tried to call her but she didn’t answer my call. I started to get worried about her. Then, my phone rang.

ZL : ___-noona? Where are you?

DH : *evil laugh* ___-noona? Yah! I’m Daehyun!

ZL : What’s wrong?

DH : I bet you were looking for ___ right? She is with me right now. And I just spent the hottest time with her just now. She’s really great in bed right? *evil laugh*

ZL : S***!! Watch your mouth, Daehyun-ah! Aaarrgghhh! Tell me where is she now. Tell me!

DH : Whoa~ Relax, dude. I’m done with her so I think you can take her now.

ZL : Yah! What were you talking about? Don’t tell me that you were really done that thing with my noona. No! It will never happen!

DH : What would you do then if what I said just now is a truth? *evil laugh*

ZL : I swear I’m gonna kill you! Now, tell me where is she!

DH : You know Min Young’s place right? Just come right now and see for yourself. I wait for you.

I disconnected the call and went to Min Young’s place. I rang the bell several times before someone opened the door for me. I quickly went into Min Young’s house and shouted for Daehyun.

ZL : *shouts* Yah! Jung Daehyun! Where are you, bastard? Where are you?!

Suddenly, Daehyun appeared in front of me with an evil smirks on his face. He then asked me to follow him somewhere. I was really shocked when I saw that noona was there on the bed and she’s half ! I can’t believe what I saw right now! Noona, how could you do this to me?! I were really pissed off at that time!

DH : See it for yourself, Zelo-ah. *evil laugh* Now, you do believe me right?

ZL : Ani! This is not true! Something’s not right here. Noona will never do this to me. She loves me and she knows that I love her too. ANI! She will never do this to me. I don’t believe all this. You! *punch Daehyun’s face* It must be you that force her to do that? It must be you right? *punch his face again*

DH : F***! How dare you? *punch Zelo’s face back* Listen here! I don’t care either you believe this or not but I swear she’s the one that willing to do all this with me. Maybe she just can’t get it enough from you. *laugh*

ZL : This bastard! *punch Daehyun again* Watch your mouth! I will never believe your words!

DH : *evil smirks*

Then, I walked slowly to the bed and saw noona was sleeping there. I knew noona will never do this to me. Don’t worry noona, whatever happened just now, I knew that it’s not your fault. I still love you, noona even after what had happened. Saranghae.~