Aaa~ It's You Bang-sunbae.

Your Love, Is It True?

After you ended your relationship with Zelo, you were walking home alone. While walking, you started to cry again because you actually don’t want to end your relationship with Zelo but you have to. You were really ashamed after the incident last night. Besides, you don’t want Zelo to be there for you because he was just pity of you. That’s why you decided to leave him.

You were crying over and over again and you didn’t realised that there was a moving car right in front of you. You were almost being hit by the car but luckily, someone managed to grab your body from the back. You were really shocked at that time and the driver was cursing you. You then just bowed and apologised to the driver.

You didn’t even saw the face of the person that helped you just now and you just bowed to him and after saying thanks to him, you walked away. Suddenly, you felt that someone was grabbing your hand.

YG : *grab your hand* Wait!

YOU : *look at Yongguk* *let your hand go* Wae?

YG : Are you ___-ssi?

YOU : Ne. And who are you? How did you know me?

YG : *laugh* *scratch the back of his neck* Yah! You really don’t remember me? I’m Yongguk. Bang Youngguk. Your sunbae during you were schooling in Busan.

YOU : *take a very good look of his face* Omo! Ne ne. I remembered you. Aaaa~ Bang Yongguk-sunbae. It’s you. Mianhae. I didn’t realised that it was you that saved me just now. Thank you so much. *bow*

YG : Ani~ It’s nothing. *look at you closely* Are you crying, ___-ssi?

YOU : *tried to pretend that you’re not crying* Ani~ I’m not crying. Waeyo?

YG : Jinjja? Don’t lie to me, ___-ssi. I might not know you well but from your face, I know that you were crying just now. Do you have any problem?

YOU : It’s okay, Bang-sunbae. I’m fine.

YG : Jinjja? You can share with me if you have any problem. I’m ready to listen to you anytime.

YOU : It’s okay. Thanks.

YG : Ok then. It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you. Can you spend some time with me after this? We can go and have a drink somewhere and share about ourselves. Can we?

YOU : Mianhae, Bang-sunbae. But I’m not in the mood to go anywhere today. I promise we’ll go out together later on okay? Give me your phone for a while.

YG : *give you his phone* Waeyo?

YOU : *typing something* Done! Here’s my number. You can call and text me later on okay and we’ll find a suitable time to go out. Okay?

YG : Aaaa~ Ne, ___-ssi. It’s okay. Take your time. I’ll definitely call you later.

YOU : Ne, Bang-sunbae. I’m sorry but I have to go now. See you later. *bow* *walk away and wave at him while smiling*

YG : *bow* Ne. See you later too. *wave back at you*

Then, you continued to walk back home again and Yongguk was still looking at you. After you disappeared from his eyes, only then he continued his journey. He checked his phone and he saw that your name was there in the phone contact. He was smiling all by himself when he saw your name was there.

 

*YONGGUK POV*

This was my first day at Seoul and I decided to take a look around. The environment here in Seoul was really different with the environment at Busan. Seoul is really a nice place. I was walking when I saw the back of someone that looks familiar for me. Is it she? Or am I just dreaming? I decided to follow her and suddenly, there was a car that was moving fast almost hit her. I run towards her and luckily, I managed to grab her body and saved her from being hit by the car.

My heart started to beat fast when I saw her face. Yes! It’s her! It’s ____ . I knew that I was not wrong just now. It was really her right in front of my face now! She then bow at me and thanked me for saving her. Then she just walked away without even looking at me. I tried to stop her by grabbing her hand. She realised that it was me that saved her just now after she take a look at my face. The distance between my face and her face were really close and it made my heartbeat faster and faster. But, I managed to stay calm in front of her. I saw her face and I knew that she was crying at that time but she pretended that she wasn’t. I asked her to go out with me and have a drink but she said that she can go. And guess what? She gave me her phone number! I told her that I will definitely call her later. She then said goodbye to me and walked away. I am still looking at her until she disappeared from my eyes. I never thought that I will see her today. Maybe we are destined to be together?~