Thank You For Everything, Bang Yongguk

Your Love, Is It True?

You and Zelo finally arrived at the hospital.

YOU : Thank you, Zelo-ah for sending me here. You can go home now and get your rest, ne? I’ll be back later.

ZL : It’s okay noona. I will accompany you, ne?

YOU : Is it okay? You said that you still tired and sleepy just now right? Just go and get some rest.

ZL : It’s okay. I’m fine. Let’s go in.

Then, both of you and Zelo went out from the car and walked into the hospital. You guys went to the second floor and searched for the emergency room. You finally found it and both of you and Zelo just waited in front of the emergency room. You want to ask someone about Yongguk’s condition but it seems like there’s no one there. Hence, you decided to just wait until the doctor come out from the room.

ZL : *tap your back gently* ___-noona~ Don’t worry. I’m sure everything will turn out well.

YOU : I’m afraid, Zelo-ah. I’m afraid if something bad might happen to him.

ZL : Shhh.. You shouldn’t talk like that. Just keep on believing that he will be fine ne?

YOU : *place your head on Zelo’s shoulder* Ne, Zelo-ah. I hope he will be just fine.

ZL : Noona, do you have any feelings for him?

YOU : Ani~ He’s only a good friend for me and not more than that. Waeyo?

ZL : It’s nothing. I’m just asking.

YOU : *nod your head*

ZL : Oh ya! Do you already told his family about this?

YOU : Aigoo! I forgot to tell them. I better tell them now. *search for your phone in the pocket* Oh My God! Zelo-ah.. I forgot to bring my phone with me? How am I supposed to call them then?

ZL : *give you his phone* Here. Just use my phone.

YOU : I can’t Zelo-ah. I didn’t remember their phone number.

ZL : Jinjja? Hmm.. Noona, you wait here for a while ne? I’ll go home and take your phone. Is it okay?

YOU : Ne. Gomawo, Zelo-ah.

ZL : Ne. By the way, where did you place your phone?

YOU : I think I left it in our room. Try to search there.

ZL : Ne. I’ll go now. Take care. I’ll be back. *kiss your forehead* I love you.

YOU : I love you too.

Zelo then went home to pick your phone. Meanwhile, you were waiting outside of the emergency room alone. A few moments later, the doctor came and told you about Yongguk’s condition. ~

You were still sitting there outside of the emergency room. You still haven’t going into the emergency room yet although the doctor was done treating Yongguk. Then, Zelo arrived and he walked towards you. He saw that you were sitting there and your face was expressionless. He wondered what had happened. He slowly took his sit right next to you.

ZL : Noona, are you okay?

YOU : *look at Zelo* Zelo-ah! *cry* Bang-oppa.. Bang-oppa.. *cry* He’s gone! He’s gone, Zelo-ah!!

ZL : Mwo?!

YOU : *cry* The doctor told me that they were unable to save him because he was injured badly and he lost a really big amount of blood. They can’t do anything to save him. *cry*

ZL : *hug you tightly* Shhh.. Stop crying, noona. You have to be strong okay? I know this is hard for you but there’s nothing we can do right now. It’s already his time to go and have a long rest up there.

YOU : *cry* Why did this happened to Bang-oppa? He’s a really good person. I can’t believe that he’s gone. I felt like it was just yesterday the first time I ever met him.

ZL : Ne. He’s a really good person. Although I don’t know him well, but I believe that he live a good life.

YOU : *nod your head* *cry*

ZL : Noona, look at me. You have to be strong okay? Let’s go and see him for the last time.

YOU : Ne, Zelo-ah.

Both of you and Zelo then walked into the emergency room to see Yongguk’s body. You can’t stop your tears from rolling down your cheek when you saw his body. His face was really pale and he looked like he was smiling. Slowly, you approached him and kissed his forehead.

YOU : Bang-oppa.. I’m sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. I’m really sorry. It’s a great honour for me to get to know you in my life. You’re a great and a kind person. Thank you for being my best friend until now. Thank you for always be there for me when I’m having a hard time. And thank you for saving me the other day. If it’s not because of you, I might already gone from this world. I’m sorry that I don’t love you the way you love me but you have to know that I love you as my best friend. You will stay in my memory forever. Thank you for existing in my life, Bang-oppa. Rest well, oppa. My time will come soon too. *cry* Thank you for everything, Bang Yongguk.

Both of you and Zelo then went out from the emergency room because they need to take care of Yongguk’s body for his funeral later on. The hospital already informed his family about this and they’ve asked the hospital to send Yongguk’s body to Busan. His funeral will be done at Busan.

YOU : *cry*

ZL : Noona..

YOU : Ne?

ZL : Do you want to go to his funeral later?

YOU : I want to but..

ZL : I’ll go with you, dear. Don’t worry. We’ll go to his funeral and send our last farewell to him ne?

YOU : *hug Zelo* Ne. Thank you, Zelo-ah. Thank you for being such an understand boyfriend for me at time like this.

ZL : *pats your hair gently* Ne, noona. I know that he’s one of the important persons in your life. Everything happens for a reason. Believe that.

YOU : Ne, Zelo.

ZL : *break the hug* *wipe away your tears* Let’s go home now. We should change our clothes first before we start our journey to Busan.

YOU : *nod your head*

ZL : *grab your hand*

Both of you and Zelo then went into the car and headed home. You guys get ready of yourselves and half an hour later, you guys headed to Busan for Yongguk’s funeral.~