I Knew It!

Your Love, Is It True?

You don’t know either you should go and meet Daehyun or not. You’re afraid that he might plan something again. But, you decided to believe in him for the last time because he might tell you the truth just now. You were shocked just now when you heard that Min Young was already dead. You immediately went out from your house and headed to the place. A moment later, you finally arrived at that place and you tried to search for Daehyun. You saw him at the corner and you walked towards him.

YOU : *cough cough*

DH : *startle* __-ssi~ You’re coming. Please take your seat.

YOU : *take your seat* So, what is it? What are the things that you need to tell me? Ppalli. I don’t have many time now.

DH : Thanks for coming and thanks for still believing me eventhough after all the bad things I’ve done towards you.

YOU : Hmm.. You said that Min Young was already dead. Is it true?

DH : Ne. It’s true. It’s been about two weeks since she’s gone. Actually, she committed a suicide.

YOU : Mwo?! Suicide? But, wae?

DH : She really love Zelo and she can’t accept that Zelo was in love with you and not her. At first, both of us were trying to ruin your relationship with Zelo. Then, I found out that his father enemy was your parents and since then, she started to hate you more and with his father helps, she tried to ruin your life and Zelo’s life too. And I helped her with that too. I’m sorry that I’ve done all the bad things towards you, ___-ssi. It’s all because of money and also I can’t accept that you choose Zelo over me although you knew that his father was the one who murder your parents. When she heard that you were pregnant, she really depressed and she really can’t accept it. Therefore, she decided to commit suicide and she also left a note before she’s dead.

YOU : Why did you do that to me, Daehyun-ssi? I really believe in you once andI never thought that you willing to do all the bad things to me just because of money. You’re not the same person that I’ve ever known. I miss the old Daehyun. Daehyun that help me when I lost the other day and the one who saved me from being locked in the store all day long. I missed that Daehyun and I hate the new Daehyun in front of me now. So, what’s in the note?

DH : I’m so sorry, ___-ssi. I’m really sorry. She wrote the note for her father. And her father really pissed off after he read that note. Her father can’t accept that his daughter commited suicide just because of a boy. Since that day, he was looking for Zelo and he asked me to help him. At first, I don’t want to help him anymore as I don’t want to interrupt with your life and Zelo’s life. I’ve regret everything that I done but he said that he will pay me a lot of money if I want to help him. I’m such a pabo and I received the offer.

YOU : Mwo?! Then, what happened? Did you do something towards my Zelo?

DH : I brought him to see Min Young’s father and this was actually what had happened that day. Min Young’s father asked him to break up with you and he also asked Zelo to not see you again or else he will kill his family and you too. That’s why Zelo promised him that he will break up with you and he will never see you again. That’s why Zelo break up with you. He does all that because he really loves you and he doesn’t want Min Young’s father to hurt you. He might act really different towards you lately, but trust me, that was not the real Zelo. He does all that to protect you. He really didn’t mean it if he said that he hate you or anything. He was lying to make you hate him. He even sacrifice his own feelings just to protect you, ___-ssi.

YOU : *cry* Mwo? That’s mean, Zelo still love me right? He still loves me right? *cry*

DH : Ne, ___-ssi. He still loves you. He loves you more than you can ever think. That’s the truth.

YOU : I knew it! I knew that he was lying to me. I knew that he never hates me. Why did you do all this, Zelo?

DH : I hope everything will turn out well between you and Zelo after this. I knew that I will never have you, ___-ssi. Your love towards Zelo is too big. There will be no one that can have you except for Zelo. That’s why I gave up. I don’t want to force you to accept me anymore and I want to stop doing all the bad things towards you. I’m really sorry, ___-ssi. I will go to USA tomorrow and I’m not coming back to Korea anymore. I guess this is the last time that you will see me, ___-ssi. And I felt really relieved that you want to see me tonight and I get to tell you the truth. I can only do this to make up for the wrongs that I’ve done towards you. Now that you already the truth, I hope you will go and see Zelo later. I’m praying the best for both of you. I have to go now. Take care and have a nice life. I love you. *kiss your cheek* *walk away**turn around and look at you for a while**whisper* Goodbye, ___-ssi. Thanks for making me knew what love is.

You were really shocked with Daehyun’s words. You can’t help it but to cry after hearing his words. You never knew that Zelo do all this just because he wanted to protect you. You felt very sad when Daehyun said that he will leave for USA tomorrow. He walked away after he kissed your cheek. Deep inside your heart, you knew that Daehyun was actually a nice person but he changed because of money. You hope that one day, Daehyun will find another girl that much better than you and he will live a happy life with that girl.

You then decided to go to Zelo’s house right now although it’s kinda late. You want to tell him that you already knew everything. You went out from that place and tried to find a cab. Unfortunately, there was no cab there and you decided to just run as fast as you can to Zelo’s house although it will be along journey. You were running while crying. You’re a complete mess right now but you don’t even care about it. All you think about now was you want to meet Zelo as soon as possible and hug him tightly. Luckily, you managed to find a cab and you tried to stop the cab. The cab stopped and you went into it. You then asked the driver to send you to Zelo’s house. During the journey, you were crying badly just like a little child and the driver was staring at you weirdly. He wanted to talk to you but he was afraid that you will cry and cry again later on. Hence, he decided to just keep his mouth shut along the journey.

After a while later, you finally arrived in front of Zelo’s house. You paid for the cab’s fare and then you immediately went out from the cab. Your eyes were swollen and you really messed up. You went in front of Zelo’s house and knocked the door a few times. Then, someone opened the door for you.~