Chapter 4

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You turned your ringing alarm off, and quickly got up. Today was the first day of college, and you can't bear to miss it, nor miss any minute of classes.You put on your new school uniform in a breeze after you finished washing up.

 

The moment you climbed down the stairs, maids were rushing to fix your breakfast. ''Thank you everyone.'' They nodded in acknoledgement. 

 

You said your prayers of thanks and started digging in. ''Woah woah woah. Slow down will ya? We still have a good one hour and thirty minutes before school even decides to start.'' you heard a familiar voice. You looked up with food still in your mouth. 

 

''Ov. hvey Fishing.'' (oh hey Yixing) HE walked up to you while smiling. ''Chew..chew..chew'' he moved your jaw up and down gently. 

 

You finished chewing and apologized. ''Sorry. I'm just really excited today.'' He nodded and pressed his lips on top of your head before sitting across from you on the breakfast table. 

 

''Why do you have eyebags? Did you lack some sleep?'' Lay asked worriedly. You nodded. You always told Lay the truth, and you can't even stand lying to him. 

 

He always cared about your health. ''Why didn't you sleep on time? That's very unhealthy. You look like a panda, which reminds me of Tao...a lot..'' 

 

''I was nervous about going to school also. What if someone does something bad to me? What if I see someone I dislike..or vice versa..'' you frowned at the thought of seeing Suzy...or L.Joe..

 

Lay tilted your chin up to look at him. ''Don't worry about anything. My friends and yours will be there to protect you along with me. K? Don't think too much about it.'' he ended it with a kiss on the forehead. You nodded slowly. ''Well I'm finished.'' you said as you finished your last sip of milk.

 

''Good girl. Now let's head to school!'' You smiled widely while grabbing your bag. But, Lay took it gently out of your grip.'' You were going to protest, ''I can--''

 

''No. I am. Let's go right now or we won't be able to tour around.'' Lay smirked. You gasped, brightened up, and ran out of the mansion.  

 

Lay shook his head in amusement and chuckled to himself. *And this girl completes my life....*

 

Since the academy was only five minutes away in walking distance, you both decided to walk to 'conserve' energy, as Lay said.

 

You talked and laughed along with Lay. You both played games such as truth or dare, would you rather, and tag..which didn't work out to well.

 

''Well we're here..'' Lay told you. ''Wah!'' you exclaimed. 

 

The academy was huge. The windows were made with pure glass. The school was filled with many flowers and trees. It was just perfect

 

''Well, well, well. Look at these two friends going to school together..'' a voice said in annoyance. You both looked to see who it was and you immidietly frowned.

 

It was no other than L.Joe. He dyed his hair black, his eyes were cold, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter