Chapter 5

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was lunch time Students were running to the cafeteria to line up for their awaited food. You and EXO decided to eat by some tables under a shady tree.

 

All the boys were gobbling up their food. ''You know, one of you guys should get a girlfriend.I get lonely sometimes.'' you pouted and took a bite of your kimbap. ''Why don't you hook us up with one, since I'm pretty sure you know a lot of beautiful girls like you, am I right'' Kai smirked at how you were blushing at Baekhyun's statement. 

 

''Byun Baekhyun. What did I say about hitting on my girlfriend?!'' Lay said irritatingly. ''What?! I can't help it! She's one of those rare girls that are super beautiful, nice, and not snobby!'' Baekhyun argued. ''Guys just stop.'' you sighed at the two boys. 

 

''Baekhyun, I can hook you up with a close friends of mines.'' Baekhyun pouted. ''Is she like you?'' he asked doubtfully. ''I'd say better!'' you clasped your hands together. 

 

''That's clearly impossible!'' All the boys gasped, protesting at your statement. You facepalmed yourself.

 

''Okay whatever, Her name is Jung Eunji. She has a great singing voice, she has the looks, and is super nice! She's actually really shy though.'' You described Eunji to Baekhyun. The reason why you chose Eunji was because she had a crush on Baekhyun. wink wink. 

 

''Eunji?....From our science class?'' Baekhyun questioned. ''Yes, her!'' Baekhyun wandered off for a few seconds. ''She is pretty and nice...'' Baekhyun mumbled. ''Ooh look, she's right there! Eunji come over~'' you motioned her to come to the table. She nodded and shyly smiled.

 

''hey ~~~~. It's been a while since we hung out huh?'' You nodded, ''Yeah it's been.'' She saw the boys with you and bowed. ''Hi I'm Eunji. It's nice to meet all of you.'' She said in her gentle voice.

 

They nodded and smiled at her. ''So how's life?'' you asked. ''It's been....not so good...I guess.'' she mumbled. ''How so?'' you asked worriedly. Even if she wasn't as close to you, you still cared for her.

 

''Well I just recently been cheated on by my ex-boyfriend...'' she murmured, but smiled it off. Baekhyun felt a pang in his chest. He can sense any fake smile. And Eunji's was super fake! Baekhyun knew Eunji was always smiling, but he also knew that she always hides her true feelings, which made her really strong. 

 

''I'm so sorry I brought it up!'' you apologized. She shook her head. ''No no no, it's fine. I'm actually starting to move on..'' The boys except for Baekhyun did ''oohs'' and ''aahs''. Eunji turned pink. 

 

''Aw...who's the guy you like?'' You wiggled your eyebrow. She looked down and blushed. You walked infront of her and whispered in her ear,'' Just whisper him to me, no one will hear.'' You took a quick glance at Baekhun and winked at him, signalling you were going to ask her who she liked. Baekhyun winked back, understanding what you were up to. 

 

Lay was getting suspicious, clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter