Chapter 15

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''We're doneeee~'' You and Eunji had a shirt over to not expose too much skin. Lay walked to you, half , and whispered in your ear,''Why are you covering your perfect body missy?'' You gulped,''Uh...it's too revealing? R-right Eunji? Eunji?'' She was cornered by Baekhyun, who was trying to convince her to take her shirt off.

 

All the boys were shirtless, making you and Eunji feel a bit weird. ''Suho oppa! Nice abs!'' You winked. He rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly, but then decided to wink back.

 

''Come on, take your shirt off. It's pretty hot outside. And I know you want to tan,'' Lay smirked. You groaned in defeat,''Fine..But after we go outside though!'' He nodded and went outside, following by the BaekJi couple. (A/N: I like the couple name~ hehe. And I'm sorry if you don't support this couple....I just really like Eunji :P)

 

''So, I'm guessing you got convinced too huh?,'' Eunji asked. ''Sadly, yes...'' ''But, you actually should take your shirt off, you have the body and everything!'' You gave her a hard look,''So do you Mrs.Byun!'' She slightly blushed. ''Aww you're blushing~'' ''HURRY UP AND TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF!'' Kyungsoo yelled. 

 

''Not until you guys look away!!'' They all looked away. 

 

''Okay, we're going to take our shirts off quietly, then sneak up on Kyungsoo oppa. K?'' Eunji snickered quietly and gave you a thumbs up. 

 

''Are you girls done yet?'' Kyungsoo questioned impatiently. ''Almost done~'' 

 

''Okay, let's go.'' You and Eunji went into the pool, trying to not make any ripples and sounds. Once you got behind Kyungsoo, Eunji tapped his shoulder. ''What do you—AHHHH!'' You and Eunji splashed him and giggled. 

 

''You know, both of you grils are looking good.'' He whispered huskily. ''YAH!~ I'm going to get Baekhyun oppa to kick your for saying that!!'' ''I heard my name? What?'' ''Oppppaaa~ Kyungsoo oppa said I was 'looking good' in a weird way!'' Eunji whined like a baby. You laughed loudly. ''L-lay, come....watch...HAHAHAHAHA.'' Lay came over, ''What?'' ''Kyungsoo's...getting...beat..u-up...by Baekhyun HAHAHAHA!'' you said breathlessly.

 

''WHO.EVER.SAID.YOU.CAN.HIT.ON.MY.GIRLFRIEND?!'' Baekhyun punched him with every word he said. ''Baekhyun, just let the owl go.'' Luhan said. 

 

''I'M NOT AN OWL!'' Kyungsoo exclaimed. ''You sure about that bro?'' Chen asked. ''Yeah seriously. Have you seen how big your eyes are compared to ours?'' Xiumin joined i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter