Chapter 14

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Friday afternoon, which means no school the next day. Everybody decided to come to your's/Lay's house for the night. Luckily, Eunji decided to come also, so you wouldn't be stuck with 12 guys. 

 

''Do you need help carrying that?,'' Eunji asked. ''Uh...yes please.'' You handed her a plate full of mini sandwhiches for the boys. ''Thanks. I appreciate it.'' She brightly smiled,''No problemo!'' Both of you went into the living room to see the boys scattered around the couch doing nothing. 

 

''GET YOUR LAZY REAR ENDS UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I THROW THESE SANDWHICHES AT YOU,'' Eunji said in a scray tone that only you heard of before. You giggled top yourself when every one got up on their feet. 

 

''Shouldn't you guys be doing something instead of being lazy?,'' you asked while you were pouring juice into cups. ''Nahh, everything's so far away.'' Xiumin complained. 

 

''Thanks love.'' Baekhyun kissed Eunji's cheek. ''Don't thank me, thank ~~~~ she made all of this.'' Baekhyun smiled and gave you a small, but warm hug. ''Thanks kiddo.'' ''Thank you ~~~~!'' the boys said simultaneously. You shook your head,'' it's nothing compared to Kyungsoo oppa's cooking.'' Kyungsoo smiled at your compliment. 

 

''Hurry up and eat. I know what we should do today.'' You gave Kai a wink, and he knew what you were talking about. *Oh ...some one's thinking something violent...* He thought.

 

~~~

 

''KAI I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'' 

 

''PSH. NO YOU WON'T YOU DORK!'' 

 

''OH YES I WILL! XIUMIN OPPA, HELP ME!!'' 

 

''XIUMIN. DON'T YOU DARE LISTEN TO HER!!''

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter