Chapter 2: Minho

Dangerous Love

 

Minho
 
I really didn't understand how moving to a new town was going to help the grief of my brother. I believe nothing could help grief. It is just something you have to go through, regardless if you could handle it or not.

"Would you just get ready," my mom said, annoyed. And I knew if she felt anything that was in the least bit overwhelming, she would break into tears.

I held up my hands in defeat. I threw on a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, and a blue jacket over. "It's still Summer," she complained.

I shrugged. I bumped into Yumi in the hallway. "Watch where you're going, douche bag," she said, as she made her way past me. 

I was about to make a nasty reply when I heard my mother's hysteric voice. "Yumi!"

I just shook my head. "We've been here for a week. I know where the school is. I'll make it there myself," I called, as I walked out of the door and headed to the school.

I got my schedule, locker combination, and the school map from the office. I went to my locker and put my books in it. I started to memorize the school map. The school was gathering with students. The schedule said homeroom was at quarter after seven. I grabbed my books and started to walk towards the classroom. I turned the corner and bumped into something. Or actually somebody. It was a girl my age. She had almound color hair and the eyes to amtch. I bent down and grabber her by the upper arm, pulling her up. She winced and I tightened my grip. "Are you okay," I asked.

She shoved at my chest, pushing me away. I saw her curse under her breath. "I'm sorry for bumping into you, but I don't think I deserved to be called names."

She looked up and glared at me. She was about to make a comeback. I waited for it. But it never came. Instead, she put on a fake smile and said, "It's okay. I should have been watching where I was going." She smiled ta me once more, and walked off into the direction I had just came.

That girl, she was hiding behind a mask. I was going to be the one to figure it out.