Sequel - version 2

Take it for granted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: please don't mixed up the version one and two, thanks.

 

 

"Tiffy baby, I don't want divorce..."

 

 

I back to our home already two weeks, since she came to Tae's house to find me. She asked for a chance, and I agreed, 'cause I don't want us be apart like that. We agreed that we will try for three months.

 

I'm sitting on the couch, and staring at the girl I love busy in the kitchen, preparing our dinner.

I still feel like I'm dreaming in this two weeks time... She changed, my Jessi changed, from head to toes. She been so nice and sweet to me in these two weeks times, even be more caring than the time we just been together before we marriage.

She did lots of things that she rarely do before, she started helping me for cleaning up our home. She changed her habit, she didn't throw her dirty clothes all around the room anymore, she initially done the laundry for me.

She not complaining my cook anymore, she  even ate all the dishes I made in these few days, just like she had been starved for an age. I can't help but felt fluttering while I saw her eating happily like a kid.

One of those she has changed that surprising me most is cooking... She can't cook at all, but she trying now... I giggling secretly while saw her frowning while staring intensely on the recipe, just like she is decoding the Astronomy code. She gonna burn the recipe into two holes if she keep on staring it that aggressively.

"Jessi, just let me do the cook..." I stated while move myself to the kitchen.

"No, Tiffy... I can handle it!" She insist.

"C'mon... I can..." I tried to grab the knife intended to cut the veg but been stopped by her hand. 

"Just let me do this, Tiffy... I want to feel what you felt when everytime you prepared foods for me. It's hard, but worth!" She stated while holding my hands in her palms. She smile brightly, always won't fail to make my heart fluttering.

"But, you can't cook..." She pouted like a kid while she hear what I said. I chuckled internally.

"Tiffy..." She whined.

"Ok, let's just do it together, so that our dinner won't become 'supper'" I stated, she happily nodded her head. Maybe she planned that, just want us to do thing together.

 

 

 

We have more time to be together than before, 'cause she started sticked around me.

I can saw she tried hard to get us back to the time we just be in love with each others, which was the most sweetness moment, without fought. She tried everything she can, just to get me back, I clearly felt that.

To be honest, I am touched on what she done in this two weeks.

But, I'm in dilemma... 

I know we still love each other much, deeply. This is no doubt for.

But, will problem been solve that easily?

Is she won't be tired one day?

Am I gonna face the same problem that we still having in future again? If yes, I know I won't get though at that time... It will be more hurt then now...

 

A soft grip on my hand made me back from my train of though. I looked up, and met her eyes, her prefect shape of eyes.

"Tiffy, is late, you should rest." She stated softly, while smile sweetly to me. I nodded, and rose from the couch and started moving to bedroom, as she tailing behind me.

"Good night, Tiffy." She stated, while we reached the bedroom door, just like she done every single night in these two weeks.

We had sleep in separate room, started from the day I came back, and she agreed it.

"Good night, Jessi." She smile widely, I closed the door slowly without separate my glare on her, until the door closed firmly, until I can't see her.

I thrown myself to the bed, flipped left and right, thinking of her. Yeah, I missed her warmth, her arms...

 

 

 

Time passed fast, I back here already two and half months, which means, the deadline of three months is near. The time for me to decide to divorce or to stay...

We are good now, but I know our problem still there... Maybe I should talk to her tonight, when dinner...

I'm preparing our dinner, while waiting her to come back home. So familiar to me, this feelings, just like what I always do before we fought and she demand for divorce.

I stopped clopping, while I heard the raining sound. I looked out from the window, is heavy rain.

The sudden huge thunder freaking me out!

I hate thunder! I'm scared! I always scare for that freaking thunder sound since from child.

Jessi! 

That's the first thing came to my mind...

I walked out from the kitchen to approach to the living room...

The thunder keep on scaring me with non-stop, I covered my ears with my palms, it doesn't work at all!!!

I don't want to be alone now, Jessi please came back!!

The phone rang in sudden! I pick up.

"Tiffy!" Thanks God, is Jessi!"

"Jessi, I'm scared..." I'm sobbing while I heard her voice.

"Baby, I'm on my way, and almost..." A LOUD thunder sound freak me out! 

Suddenly, all the things went black!! The light is out!!!

the lightening made the thing worse with the thunder!!

I scream my lungs out and cover my ears while cowered.

I'm shivered for the fearfulness. Crying in helplessly...

 

 

"Tiffy baby!!" The front door been swung open harshly, and revealed my Jessi.

"Jessi..." I feel so graceful to see her, she spot me in the darkness.

 

She immediately dash to me after she close the door without mercy.

"Baby I'm here!" I been pulled into her arms, the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter