Sequel - version 1

Take it for granted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Looked at the title... *pointed up*

 

I sit on the couch beside the window, I'm so tired, physically and mentally, for this marriage. I cried, day and night, before and after, I moved out from our home, no, it's not 'ours' anymore...

We met, we fall in love, until the day we marriage, is just a short period. We fall for each other immediately after we know each other, which the people called 'love in the first sight'.

And we crazily in love with each other, ignoring what the people around us saying and judging bout us. At that time, we just know one thing, 'we want to stick with each other in every second we breath!', that's all in our minds.

So we decided to get marriage immediately without further thinking, and of course ignored all the 'negative' advice from our family and friends. The love between us is too strong and managed to blind our eyes. We don't care if there anyone blessing on our marriage or not, for us, marriage is thing that just belong to us, only both of us.

We marriage, and started living together. We are sweetest husband and wife. Started from the second we wake up, we immersed in our own lovely sweet world. We fully enjoyed ours happiness from marriage. 

We though we will be happiness like that forever.

But when the time passed by, we should face the reality.

We started to have some squarrel, just for small and unimportant stuffs.

We started to realise that we don't know each others well.

We found that the way we thinking is much more different with each other.

She started to spend longer time in her work. And I started to be alone at home all the time. She said she doesn't want me to work, as she is the husband. At first, I'm happy for that, though that this is the way she love me. Yeah, I should not complain for that,as she do for us, but as time goes by, I started felt empty inside, as I alone in our empty home without her.

Eating lunch myself alone...

clearing our home that she messed up by myself... 

Doing groceries myself...

Somehow, having dinner alone...

I started thinking, aren't the purpose of we got marriage is to stick together?

I started to complained on her lazy habit.

She started to complain that I'm annoying...

We started to enlarge each other's defects.

We started fought endlessly.

Aren't that we are the sweetness couple?

Aren't that we should sticked together all the time?

We should always been in happiness, right? That's the reason why we got marriage...

And what're we now?

We sacrificed our dreams just to get together... Our family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter