Love Note?

The Love Note 2: Misconception

Minzy's POV

 

Did he just broke up with me? Zhang Yixing, what the hell was your problem? I thought you love me .. I thought you have to share your future with me but why did you let me go and broke my heart. You`re not ready for a long distance relationship? Why? Do you think I`m ready fot it, also? I`m don`t want to have a long distance relationship but atleast I tried to. Tss. You`re not that strong like what I used to think.

I was crying while running. My feet led me to a .. Park? This is all my Mom`s fault. If she didn`t insisted that we should move here in Korea then I don`t need to be away with Yixing. That girl, I hate her so much. Why do I have a mother like that? So .. Nega. 

Crying the hell out of me, I didn`t noticed that somebody was already sitting beside me. Oh great ~ now she thinks that i`m a nutcracker for crying here in a public place. I got shocked because she handed her handkerchief to me. I gladly accepted it.

"Do you have a problem? You can tell me, I listen" The girl said. I didn`t hesistate to tell her my problem about my boyfriend. She then gave me so many advive plus .. she also gave me a .. Notebook? She said that this notebook contains her "Love story".  It`s about her and her ex-boyfriend. 

She then answered her phone that was vibrating. I got shocked because she was talking to her .. Son? Gosh ~ I thought we share the same age. She really look young and fresh.

 

me2dayDARA421.jpg

 

"I got to go now, My son is looking for me." She said. Whoa ~ what a lovely ahjumma. I wish i have a mother like that. My own mother at everything. 

I then read the first page of the Notebook she gave me. "Dear Love Note" ? Hehe ~ cute. What i read was really cute, she was so inlove and crushing to a guy named .. Kris? uhmm .. Let me read what she wrote here.

"Dear Love Note,

            Kris gave you to me :)) He was so kind yesterday. He`s warming up already :) I told yah ! He`s not cold like everbody knew, He`s nice and warm-hearted. I cant`t wait to hang out with him later.

                 Lots of Love,

                 Tamtam ♥"

 

I don't get anything from what I read but maybe if I continue on reading this, I will learn. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice of a man. More like my Dad.

"Minzy-ah, Where had you been? We were so worried about you, Don`t ran away like that again?" He said and I nodded. I love my daddy so much. I feel like he`s the only one that truly cares for me. He then looked, more like stared at the Notebook I was holding. "Where did you get that Notebook?" 

"A sweet stranger gave it to me, She`s so beautiful Appa ! I even thought we share the same age but I got shocked when she said she have a son ..." I said. 

"Where did she go?" Appa asked. Why is he so curious about that girl? Already sick and tired of my own mom? :) Well, i`m more willing to have a step-mother.

"I don`t know but it has something to do to her son" 

 

---

 

We went back to our house and ofcourse, As I expected .. I was greeted by my freakin' mom. What a loser.

"Where have you been, Minzy? We were all so worried about you !" she said, Plastic much ?

"As if like you truly care. I`m not going to ran away if it wasn`t for you ! Going back here in Korea is the most stupid idea ever.!" I shouted.

"Is this because of Yixing, again?"

"Ofcourse it`s all about Yixing !! I love him so much ! Everyone knows how much I love him but you just need to came up with a brilliant idea and destroy EVERYTHING. YOU`RE A GOOD FOR NOTHING BICTH !!" On cue, she slapped my face. We even had a glaring competition.

"Calm down ! Nothing`s gonna be solved when the two of you will keep on bickering." Appa said.

I dont know why but my head suddenly felt pain. Then, memories of Me and Yixing kept replaying on my mind. On how he courted me, How our first date happened. When we share our first kiss at the Wall of China. Everything. It hurts. I still love him and I know that`s not going to change.

 

I hurried back to my room. My room looks like this.

 

make_your_room_emo_mac_wallpapers_dark_e

 

It`s always like this. Dark. Emo. I just dont want to see anything. I miss him. I wish I can hug and cuddle him.

Suddenly, An Imaginary light bulb flashed on my mind. I took the Notebook the pretty girl gave to me and attached additional pages on it because it was already out of page.

The pretty girl said that, This Notebook is the reason why is she happy right now. So maybe, I can write what i truly feel in this notebook.

"Dear Love note,

           I miss him. Yes, Him ~ Zhang Yixing. We were so perfect for each other yet we need to be separated ( all thanks to that ugly lady named Wu Chaerin. ) . I wish to see him right now. I love him. I just can't let go. T_T and I`m really feel like crying right now. I still love him. , how many times do i need to say that? That i cant' get over him. No one understands me because they don`t know what kind of happiness I felt when I was with him. He .. was .. so .. sweet, caring and loving. Do I sound like a lovesick puppy? Well, I guess so.

                    XOXO,

                   Minzy 3 "

 

Misa's POV

 

"Omma ! I want Bubble gum flavor ice cream please ^^" My son Zelo said with a smile. We're here at an Ice cream store near our house.

"Okay, Omma and Appa will order it for you :) Dont move and stay where you are." Luhan said to Zelo. 

Me and Luhan went to the cashier and fall in line. "I gave the Love Note" I said as i was hugging my husband. As sweet as it sounds, Nobody gives a when i'm hugging him at public places hence people thinks it sweet ^^

"Aww. Waeyo?" he asked.

"I just felt like giving it to a broken Hearted girl I met earlier." 

"Oh, hehe ~ and who knows .. maybe because of that Note book another Love stroy will be made."

"I just wonder when will our Zelo fall inlove ?"

"Let's wait for the right moment."

"I like Bomi for him."

"Bomi? You sure? Bomi is just a sister for Zelo."

"Well, Who knows .. :) "

Luhan then went closer to me and whsipered. "Babe, I love you" it really sends shivers to my spine. Even we are now *coughs* old, the feelings never faded. It's still the same. 

I just hope that the special notebook I was treasuring for a long time will make ends meet for other people. I wonder what kind of Love story that Teenage girl have. ^^

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 1 is done. Any comments? Please leave one. I would really love to know what you think about this sequel.

XOXO !