Controlled By a y Bastard- ChansungOC

Drabble of different One Shots~

 

Controlled by a y bastard- ChansungOC One Shot
 
I rolled my eyes as I entered the classroom full of students eyeballing me. Which in my vision, it seemed more of a bad glare that I would gladly love to return if I could, and everyone who knows me knows I would, but I can't.i sneered and sat in my desk taking out my phone and headphones plugging them in my ears, and facing the front of the class. Everyone's eyes went for, mine to the crash that was heard t the door, there stood the nightmare himself, he man she hated, but couldn't resist a smile to him, the man who in one step ruined her life, bu she does everything he says instead of ignoring him like she always planned on doing. The person she wanted to never fall in love with, but did.
 
"Chansung Oppa~" 
 
He turned his gaze to the girl in front of him holding a notebook. "Chamsung Oppa, I-I took the notes from English class for you, so you don't fail. P-please accept them!" She said basically bowing to him, he slightly chuckled and looked up and sighed. 
 
"Mmm, it's SeoHyun... Right?" He said as she looked at him smiling. 
 
"Yes! Yes! You know my name!!!" She exclaimed and jumped a little.
 
"Mian." He said before he swiftly yet kindly walked back to his chair, which was right in front of her. 
 
The girls gasped and began gossiping as SeoHyun ran out of the room crying. The other male students gritted their teeth and sent death glares at him, and all he did was smile and right down the assigment in his notebook. "Yah, Bastard!" Yelled a Thai man.
 
Chansung looked up and smiled. "Nichkhun-ssi, nice to see you again." He said as they exchanged a smile and began to talk. 
 
She stood up from her desk and walked towards the door. "Talk to her... AnHi-ah, explain to her my exact thoughts on the subject that just happened." Chansung said as everyone looked at him. 
 
"Dae." 
 
(Her PoV)
 
I walked down to girls room and saw her crying in a stall, I opened it and kneeled down to her level. She sniffed and looked away. "What do you want AnHi-ah... I don't feel like talking. I just want to be alone." 
 
I didn't listen I grabbed her face, she froze. "Your going to go back into the room and act as if nothing happened. Ignore Chansung all day, don't even look at him because he won't look at you. Find another guy and fall madly in love with him. As soon as you enter walk by his desk to get to yours and show the whole class you don't care. Like nothing happened. Forget him, he was nothing but a jerk, ignore anything he says and go on with your life with no regrets." I said as she nodded still in a daze. I walked out and entered the room all the girls began to gossip again as I sat in my desk. He turned in his chair and laid his head on my desk. 
 
"Did you tell her?" He said as 3 more of his friends and my classmates entered. 
 
I only nodded and pushed his face off. "Chansung-ssi, leave me alone, the school is getting on my nerves because of you."
 
He chuckled. "Aish... Arasso. Woo, Taec, Jun. K! Come on my place after school today, what do you say, Hmmm?" He said as girls squealed at his ageyo. 
 
I scoffed and leaned back in my chair. "...oh here she comes."
 
SeoHyun walked in through th back seat, everyone watched as she smiled and walked past Chansung without even a glance at him and sitting in her desk smiling. "Oppa, can you help me pass this stage in my game... Hmmm? Yah Siwan Oppa~" she yelled as he got out of his gaze and nodded. 
 
Everyone just watched as Chansung walked by her and lifted her chin. "Do I know you?"
 
Every girl was on the verge of gasping when she lifted her hand. "Look, I have no intentions on talking to you Hwang Chansung,  I have better things to do. Anyway, you never talk to me, why are you know talking to me? I haven't spoken tvo you in 4 days since the teacher asked me to totur you. Oh well, shoo~" she said as if nothing happened. The girls finally gasped and all Chansung dud was smile.
 
"Okay, well then. Have a good day Han SeoHyun." He said as he eyes me and smirked.
 
Class ended and it was lunch time finally. I raced my way to my usual set and pulled out a water bottle that looked pink-ish. I heard Ji Eun and Jessica walking to the table and smile. "Where is Oppa?!" Jessica squealed as they walked to the table.
 
"Wasah|~ my lovely servants have obeyed me and sat at the table." He said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "You mixed it with water again." He scoffed and pushed me aside, I. Growled and stood up. 
 
"Mian..." I said as I walked to another table. I saw Ji Eun take my spot anspd snuggled up to him. 
 
"Did you just get shoved off by the Hwang Chansung?!"  A girl said. 
 
I was startled and saw a girl standing with a tray in her hands. "W-wae? Why do you care?!" I yelled and threw the water bottle in the trash the turned back around. 
 
"Just wondering," she mumbled and walked off. I sat back down and noticed everyone's lunch. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Everyone drinking blood, steaks with blood dripping. Just blood, I my lips and forced my gaze in the Winnie as everyone ate. 
 
"Don't mix it with water again, you can go now." He said as Jessica slammed her hands on the table. 
 
"Oppa, I demand you to make her leave. She is not a real vampire, why do you treat her like one!" She yelped and pointed towards me. I took a deep breathe. 
 
"I can go if you need me too, we all know its not my choice. If I had a choice I would have left a long time go, so don't blame me when I have no controll over this!" I said as I felt his gaze on mine.
 
"Well I don't ca-"
 
"Be quiet Jessica, everyone leave, AnHi needs to eat!." He roared. 
 
The rest of the people left the table. Is at down and let my head touch the table and let out a long sigh. "Why... Why me?" I murmured.
 
"You, because I wanted you from the first time I saw you. It felt like an instinct. I had to drink out of you. Eat, your weak." He said drinking from his bottle. I was about to do the same, but her locked our lips letting the liquid drown in side my mouth. I freshened me, it was slick and soft, sweet and no to rough going down my throat.
 
I struggled to move, but he held my wrist tight. He slyly stuck his tongue in my mouth and made me gag. "Y-yah, I was about to drink ajar, you didn't have to do that!!" I yelled as he smiled and pulled me closer. 
 
"My master is here.... He loves it when I do these things to my serpents especially fresh meat like you, don't ruin it Ufor me. Now get back to drinking before I force it down." He sneered and letgo of me leaving to the class room. I wiped my lips and quickly I uu um liquid and ran I class.
 
"Welcome back. Class now that everyone has come back we need our class president to announce any new announcements." He teacher smiled and sat down as Chansung stood up. 
 
"Yes, next week I will be gone for a while,I have family things to attend to. I will be putting Nichkhun and Jessica in charge of the class. AnHi. You will be with me. Please wish us good luck. Attention bow." He said as girls sent glares at me. I just nodded and stood as he took my hand and walked outside the classroom. 
 
"We have a mission?" I asked in a monotone voice.
 
He nodded and school ended. I walked out to the parking lot and waited for him to pick me up. This was going to a long week. He pulled up and I got in. "Ready?" 
 
I gulped and nodded. I didn't have a good feeling. "Y-yeah."
 
We drove for about an hour. I was nervous, my heart was beating. "C-Chansung, what are we g-going to do?" I said as my voice stuttered. 
 
He smirked and looked at me. "My master wants to talk to you." He stopped the car at a mansion like house, the gold gates creaked open and I started to get even more nervous, I swear I could hear my own heartbeat. 
 
"Don't be nervous, it's not like you can die... I mean you can, but what are the possibilities of that?" He chuckled and opened the front door.
 
I looked up, the house was amazing, and it was beautiful. There were people from ages of 18-40 scattered through you the house, people probably way older than the average human. I looked nervous. "Okay, this way." He spoke and we were soon in front of a black double doors.
 
"Hyungnim, we are here." He said as the doors opened and he bowed, as did I. I heard a chuckle and we walked in to he pitch black room.
 
"Ah, is this the famous AnHi... Chansung-ah, we'll see you chose a great candidate. She will be perfect for the sacrifice, you didn't grow any feelings towards her... Right?" He said as I felt my heart shatter. 
 
"Argh! A-ah let go o-of me!!!!!" I yelled as I was pulled by my hair across the room. I was struggling to get away, but I felt hat guys gaze make my body even harder to move, I was bein attacked without even being touched. I felt something sharp enter my neck, blank.
 
(No POV)
 
She was on the floor, the man took out the needle and smirked. "She is a sleep master, what shall I do wi-“
 
"Master! What, what is this, you never told me she was to be the sacrifice!!!!!” Chansung yelled as the other guy sneered. 
 
"Seems like you have fallen for her... Tsk, tsk... And I thought you were up to master standards, I warned you master, I did!" He yelled as he through AnHi to a wall, she was still a sleep.
 
"AnHi-ah! Yah, your going to pa-" 
 
"Stop. Take her to a room maid. Chansung, Junho, my office." He said as they followed him. Chansung, eyed the room they took AnHi to. 1278...
 
"Hyungnim, please, I didn't know about this sacrifice. Please don't do it, I will find someone way better!" He begged as Junho smirked and laughed.
 
"Hyung! He is not worthy of your grace! I say we kill hero right now!" He said with a laugh.
 
Chansung flinched and soon shoved Junho into to wall, sending punch after punch to his face. "Say it again."
 
Junho laughed and spit blood onto his face. "Let's kill her now." He said with a smirk kneeing him in the groind.
 
He fell to the ground and saw the master and Junho laughing. "Well done, okay, send in my men to room 1278 and kill her." The master said. 
 
Chansung stood up and was surrounded by men. He smirked eyeing Junho and began to laugh. "Do you really think I am stupid, I have my own set of people to you know... Right Khun, Woo, Taec, Jessica, and Ji Eun." He said as they came out from the windows sending a alarm throughout the whole Manson. "Okay, ima find AnHi. Get back as soon as possible!” He yelled as they began to fight. He ran down the hall and felt a sharp pain in his back. "... I am shot."
 
"Stop. Chansung, why... You love her. We didn't want to kill you, I never wanted to do this, but he is my master." Junho said from behind, his voice shaky. 
 
He turned and faced him. "You don't have to. I don't want to hurt you either, do you not remember what it feels like to love someone!?" He yelled. Again, he got shot, in his arm this time."arghhh!!!!"
 
"Stop, I don't want to kill you and your friends. Stop this NOW!" Junho yelled on the verge of tears. "I don't want another person close to me to die by my hands again." He shot again.
 
"S-she... L-loved you-u... T-think... A-Bo-out s-suji...." Chansung said as he was shot again.
 
"HYUNG!!!!” Khun yelled. He was about to hit Junho. 
 
"Khun, go... Go a-aft-ter A-AnHi..." He said.
 
"No! She never did! SHE LOVED YOU NOT ME, YOUNTOOM THE ONE PERSON I COULD CALL MY OWN, YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!" He said running at full speed towards him.
 
(Chansung POV)
 
I don't want to kill you Junho, after all, we are brothers. He started to bash me in every place possible, sending me to a almost death if I didn't stop him. "H-hyung, y-ou-ur k-kil-ling m-me..." I said out of breathe, he was in tears. "She... Always... Loved you, and only you..." I managed to say without stuttering. 
 
"Hyung... I need to do wh-ahhhhh~" he screamed. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, a tears falling onto my check from him as he fell on top of me."h-hyung... W-a-ae.?" He cried.
 
"I love h-her... She is m-my life... Hyung, I am sorry... You will always be my brother..." I said in tears as I pulled out the wooden stick from his chest.
 
(3 days later.)
 
(AnHi PoV)
 
"Oppa...? Nichkhun Oppa?" I said waking up in a hospital room. He smiled and nodded. "W-where am I?"
 
He smiled. "Hospital, things kinda went the wrong way at the masters house... Are you feeling better?" He asked with so much concern.
 
I only nodded. Remembering Chansung was also there. My eyes widened. "W-where is Chansung?!" I shot up from the bed. "Is... Is he okay?"
 
"Yeah, just a little hurt. He is in the room next door. We are going to leave now. He wants to see you..." Nichkhun said as he nodded and left the room,
 
He controls my every movement, thought, action. He is my master who created me, although he never told me to love him... I did anyway. I walked into his room, he had a bandage across his chest, I sat in the chair next to his, he turned to me caressing my face. "Are you okay?"
 
I nodded. "Nothing hurts, are you okay? Why did you save me?! I would rather have me hurt than you."
 
"Don't say that. I would die if you got hurt. Don't ever say that again. AnHi... I controll you... Right?" He said, his thumb touch my lips.
 
I nodded. "Y-yes..." My heart began to thump.
 
"Let me love you... You... Are my love, so let me love you." He said placing his lips over mine softly. "I love you..."