Secret To Reveal- ArJoe_rOcKz

Drabble of different One Shots~

 

Secret to Reveal -Hyunmin One Shot~~❤
 
So Min walked the halls of her high school as her best friend tackled her. "Yah! I was thinking dummy~" she groaned as she fixed her skirt and shirt. 
 
"Did you hear? That guy at your work rejected Lee Hye Mi! I really think he is stupid~ who would reject her?! I am a girl and I would still not reject her." Yelled Jullie. 
 
So min chuckled and just started to walk again into home room. As she entered all eyes were glued to the secretive guy in the back corner with his headphones on. She half smiled and walked in. "Morning chingu's what's all the chat about?" She asked as a group of girls glared at her. 
 
"Wae~ shut up So Min, no one cares for your comments and questions!" Hye Mi yelled. 
 
The guy looked up and smirked looking back down at his phone like he was doing earlier. "Well then, I will just make my way to my desk then, Jullie, care to join me?" So Min said with a calm smile plastered on her face.
 
Class went by fast, the teacher was not feeling to well so she just gave us a reading assigment. Without even noticing So Min had started to stare at the guy by the window. He glanced at her making her blush and quickly turn to the other direction. He smirked and turned back around and began typing in his phone. 
 
Hyun Joong Oppa: Hey, do you need a ride to work So Min-ah? 
So Min: Uh, yeah that would be good, where do you want to meet? 
Hyun Joong: Front of the school, I will drive up, just wait by the gate. 
So Min: U-uh okay. 
 
So Min blushed and looked at Jullie who was to busy with the guy sitting in front of them to notice the smile on her face. She glanced back at him really quick and giggled. 
 
"What are you laughing about?!" Yelled Hye Mi. 
 
So Min rolled her eyes and just shook her off. "None of your business. I really don't want to deal with you at the moment, how about you off?"she blurted out. 
 
"W-what?!" She roared. 
 
Hyun Joong chuckled loudly and she turned to see him. "What is so funny, huh?" 
 
He simply shook his head and turned back to his gaze of the soccer Feild. School ended and So Min walked to the gate of the school waiting for her co-worker. Jullie ran up to her and grabbed hold of her arm.  "Pali~ my Oppa is here to pick us up to take you to work. Pali~~~" she yelled as she attempted to drag her to the student parking lot. 
 
"Yah, I got a ride to work already!!!!~" she yelled; everyone's eye was on the school gate at that moment. So Min looked at everyone weirdly. Even Jullie was silent. She wondered why, I mean all she said was at she already had a ride, what is so amazing about that, r-right? 
 
(So Min's POV)
 
I didn't realize that everyone wasn't starring at me til someone began to squel. 
 
"Eeeek~ Oppa has a cool car~!" 
 
I turned and my face was probably as red as the vehicle in front of the gate, and there stood a guy, his hair spiked up, his uniform tucked in very nicely, and his backpack over his shoulders. He smiled and lightly lifted his hand to signal a wave. I blushed and turned to see the eyes of many girls glarin and snickering comments at me. 
 
"Uh... J-Jullie, I need to go, annyeong~" I said running towards the car and slightly bowed. He smiled and cleared his throat. 
 
"So Min-ah, shall we go, hyung gets mad when we are late to work, plus we have a busy day, it's Friday!" He said opening the door for me. I nodded and held my skirt and as I climbed in. 
 
"Oppa, you don't mind all he talks, and rumors there will be?" I asked as he climbed in and shut the door. 
 
"Hmm, oh, aniyo, it's all just talk, Pali~!" He said as he started to drive, we soon left the school property, no one from our school in sight. I sighed and stretched my hands in comfort and pulled out my phone. 
 
"Oppa, Omma texted me saying you should come for dinnerthis week, I think it would be very fun~" I sang as he nodded and smiled taking hold of my hand, and his other in the wheel. 
 
"Hmm, oh jinja? Arrasso, we will do that, by the way, I saw you starring me down in class today." He smirked. 
 
I scoffed and let go of his hand and pouted. "You act like such a cool guy at school, but when it's us your a dork~ why can't you be cool all the time~ hmmm, maybe just like...uh... Ahh~ WOOYOUNG OPPA FROM 2PM~ he is SOOO cute!!" She squealed as she shot out a pic of him in her phone screen. 
 
(KHJ POV) 
 
How dare she try to compare me with him~ aish! Oh it's on babe, it's so on. I just smiled and put my hands on the wheel. She looked at me and started I poke my side, good thing I decided to flex and not show that she was giving me little tingling feelings. I parked and got out, she waited for me to open the door, but I just walked into the restaurant. I smirked as she angrily walke in with her bag on her shoulder. 
 
"Morning Hyung, ready for a good day?" I said to the boss as he nodded. 
 
"We have a party of students from your school today and I need you two to partner up, I know you guys dn show your relationship at school, but I need you two to please do your best, it's about 20-30 kids. So the whole restaurant is basically being rented out, only 3 more tables are left so, yeah. So Min-ah go get changed, Hyun Joong-ah you too~" he said as we both nodded.
 
We walked into the staff locker room and I ed my shirt. I was used to her seeing my body, but she still always blushed. She scoffed and slammed her locker shut and walked into the girls room. I rolled my eyes and quickly changed, she came out and again scoffed as she saw me leaning against her locker. "Wae, move, Pali~" 
 
I shook my head. "Why are you angry with me?"
 
She glared at me and sighed. "Please move, I need to put my bag in my locker." She begged. I couldn't resist, I moved and she put her bag in and walked into the main room of the restaurant. She smiled once she saw Si Wan-ssi talking to the boss. "Oppa! Omo, are you going to be working today, you texted me last night saying that y didn't know of you were going to work today!"
 
He chuckled and nodded. "Dae, hyunnim just called me about 20 minutes ago, I was on my way home from school. So yeah~" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck casually. 
 
I walked up from behind and pulled So Min by her waist giving him a very bad glare. "Si Wan-ssi, good to see you today, I saw you onthw soccer Feild, good moves."
 
He laughed nervously, "oh, haha you saw that, I was just fooling around, well, I think a first set of the students just got here, we should start..." He said with a shaken voice and nervously tied his apron on and walked towards the door. "Annyeong, welcome to Fresh Hills~"
 
I sneered as So Min pushed me away. "Yah, what was that, you always make Oppa feel weird. Couldn't you see we were just talking, geez Hyun Joong-ah. I am going to start." She said as she walked oer to the table plastering a smile on her face. "Can I start you folks off with a drink?"
 
"Uh, can we get 4 ice teas, 4 mango teas, and then 5 raspberry teas, the rest will order when they get here." Hye Mi said with a smirk on her face. "Oh by the way, can we get you to play some better music than this, here play this iPod." She said.
 
So Min only nodded as she finished writing down the order and taking the iPod.
 
(NO POV) 
 
Hyun Joong took the iPod and played it getting a good resonance from the kids at the table. He saw a familiar face and smiled. "Yah, JaeJoong-ah, since when did you start talking to theses kids?" H said setting down 4 ice teas. Si Wan and So Min came along with the rest helping each other pass them out. 
 
"Ah, Oppa wrong drink, switch with me~!" So Min said with a giggle as he laughed and handed her the drink taking the one from her hand.
 
"Aw, you two would make a cute couple." Yelled a girl. So Min and Siwan both just nodded and blushed. Just as they said that someone walked in. JaeJoong smiled. 
 
"Yah, Kev~ I saved you a seat next to me! Yah babo~ snap out of your daze and get him a...?" He said as Siwan came with a coffee.
 
Kevin just took it and sat down. "Gamhsabnida." He took a sip and out it back down. 
 
Siwan nodded and went back to getting drinks and orders. Hye Mi kept on eyeing So Min and kept bothering her. "Uh, Ms! I did not want cheese on my burger, I want ANOTHER!" She said as her friends giggled. What else was she to do, she was a waitress, her job was to do what the , or would say. She only nodded taking the order back into the kitchen for about the 4th time. 
 
Soon everyone had their orders and were all satisfied. Hyun Joong sat on the bar stool along with his other two co-workers.they had a rough Friday from he start. So Min began to giggle and eye her phone. Hyun Joong wanted to see what she was laughing about, but no use, he even attacked her sides with his masculine arms. 
 
"Yah, what are you laughing at?" He said as she cutely looked up at him. 
 
"Who, me? Oh I was just looking at selcas of me and Siwan Oppa~ aren't they cute and funny!" She said shoving he phone in his face. 
 
He got a little jealous and took the phone from her hands roughly. She pouted and only gave up. "Why do you get jealous so easily-"
 
"WHY WOULDN'T I?! YOU TWO ACT LIKE A COUPLE MORE THAN YOU AND I DO~" he yelled as everyone's eyes averted from there food to the two people. Fighting. 
 
"Aish, Oppa is already dating someone stupid!" So Min yelled. She walked over to Kevin. "Kevin Oppa please tell him~'" 
 
Hye Mi stood up and put her hands on her hips scoffing at the words that were just said. She stormed off to Hyun Joong and looked him in they eyes. She didn't want what he said to be true, I mean, they were childhood friends, that's why she liked him, I mean it's not only because he looked like the gods sent him from the heavens, but because she had always had a crush on the guy. She looked at him and then looked back away. "W-what do you mean by that?"
 
So Min quickly turned around and faced the two figures in her sight, her eyes on the verge of tears. Hye Mi took his hand and kept pulling it as he eyes So Min. She was also on the verge of tears, the whole restaurant was now silent. "Okay, um, maybe we should all calm down and get back to eating and having a good time..." JaeJoong suggested. 
 
"NO! Tell me the truth Hyun Joong Oppa, are you dating her or what?!" Hye Mi shouted, her voice breaking in the middle of her shouting session. 
 
"No..." 
 
Everyone's eyes turned to he girl in an apron with her head down, her bangs covering her eyes, she looked like she was about to burst into tears at the rate she was at. "No, we're not, hehe where did you get such a ridiculous idea from, now please everyone enjoy your meals. Please excuse me." She said finally showing her face, plastering a fake smile on her face as she bowed and went to the locker room. Hyun Joong was standing there still, no reaction had hit him yet. He looked at the giddy girl next to him happily tugging at his arm. 
 
"Let go. Now." 
 
She was startled and let go, walking back to the table, still giving him glares. He quickly jogged into the locker room to see So Min crying. He quickly rushed to her and pulled her into an embrace. She cried even harder. He hugged even tighter. "So Min-ah... Please forgive me, I was being an all day, I shouldn't be getting mad, mian baby, mian~" he said as she slightly pushed off his chest looking up at him in the eyes.
 
"W-what were you thinking huh, that I actually liked Siwan Oppa, he is dating Kevin Oppa, didn't you see how he brought him the coffee without him even ordering, or how Kevin Oppa didn't even have to order, he placed in his order by just tapping on Siwan Oppa's shoulder. And just right now they KISSED! That is what a couple should be like, why were you so mad at me? Was I so bad of a girlfriend to you?" She said with tears in her eyes. 
 
"No, no, no!~ why would you say that? You have been a great girlfriend to me!" He yelled as she just shook her head. 
 
"Why can't we let our relationship out in public, I hate the fact that I have to hide it..." She said again a tear falling. 
 
"Babe, you know the delema. We both agreed on this, you were he one who suggested it in the first place, I never wanted this one bit, when I confessed to you I kent it, I never ment anything else." Hyun Joong said as he carressed her face. 
 
So Min only nodded and hugged his waist. Her phone vibrated. "Boss wants us to get back to work." She said. 
 
The day soon ended and Hyun Joong drove So Min home. "Babe, if you want we can go public tomorrow, I really don't mind, you know that." 
 
So Min smiled and nodded. "Aniyo, it's okay. See you tomorrow?" She said with a smile.  She walked in and went to her room quickly greeting her elders, parents, and her brothers. She slipped into her room, and changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt and quickly jumping into her room. "Canchana So Min-ah, it's going to be fine just like Oppa said..." She said to herself as she drifted to sleep. 
 
The morning finally came, and she was awoken by her phone ringing. 
 
'Pick up, you have a message, pick up you have a message~'
 
She groaned and picked it up. "Dae?.."
 
"WHAT THE HELL, GET TO SCHOOL OW!!!!" Yelled Jullie and quickly hung up. So Min wondered what happened to make her so jumpy at this time in the morning, she quickly took a shower, changed and headed off to school. She smiled and saw Hyun Joong, Siwan, and Kevin all waiting down the street for her. She quickly reached them and was shocked to feel her fingers intertwined with Hyun Joongs. She blushed and saw him smirk. 
 
"O-Oppa.... People will look, we an be a couple later." people were now starring intensely. She attempted to hide her face, they stopped when they heard a screech from the school doors. 
 
"Ahhhhhh~ what the hell Hyun Joong Oppa, why are you holding that es hand!? I thought ou who weren't dating!" Hye Mi yelled as she felt a tear go down her cheek. 
 
"First of all, Hye Mi-ah, she is not a , second of all sheis my girlfriend and I need you to deal with it. I look at you as my kid sister that's it, that's why I rejected you." He said as So Min's eyes grew wide. 
 
"Y-you never liked me that way, after all I ever did, you lever liked me...? After every white day when I would make you chocolates, you took them as a token of our friendship?! Well I can't except you two dating! She is a nerd, and you Oppa, your reputation will be ruined because of her!" Hye Mi yelled.
 
Hyun Joong only chuckled and looked over at So Min. "I wouldn't say that, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her with all my heart. I really do..." He said as he cupped her face.
 
"Hyun Joong-ah... This wasn't necessary, I promise, she is right... You don't hav-" she was stopped by a pair of lips on hers.
 
"I love you more than anyone in the world..."
 
"Oppa~ not in front of anyone~" So Min giggled. 
 
"You got it babe!~~" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry I am late, a lot of things going on at the house, thanks for the request ArJoe_rOcKz❤❤❤❤❤