Married to a Life Time of Him~❤

Drabble of different One Shots~

 

Married to a life time of him~ 💍 Hyunmin One Shot~~
 
So min walked into the kitchen and smiled seeing the man sitting on the chair carefully reading the news paper,e occasionally sneaking a peek at the comic section. She smiled to herself once again feeling his gaze at her own. Blushing slightly with every second they stare at each other. Never in her right mind did she actually think she was going to marry a man she once, may I say quote married before, the only difference there was that they didn't have a script and they were not paid for acting. It was real, every moment they had was real, there love for one another was real. 
 
"Yah, are you wanting me to actually act like Baek Seung Jo? Hmm, Kim. So. Min?" He said with a smirk.
 
"Y-yah, we have been married for a month now, stop acting that way, anyhow, don't you have a couple things to do today?" She said quickly scrambling through their fridge. 
 
"Aniyo, I want a baby already, can't we get started? Hmm?" H said putting down the news paper and resting his cheek on his palm slightly leaning forward. 
 
So Min quickly turned dropping the egg she had in her hand onto the floor. "W-wa-ae!!!! Yah, haha don't be so rushed by our parents words... Haha~" she laughed nervously.
 
"Hmmm, I wasn't, that was my own set of words I just said, no influence made me say them, it was my honest. Ut feeling talking, mian." He said as he sighed.
 
She smiled and walked over to him resting her body on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck, he had snuck around placing his hands around her waist. He smiled placing a kiss on her lips. She smiled and sighed also. "Ah, I am filming today for a commercail, I was looking forward to you actually treating me out to dinner... Wah!" She said as he chuckled. 
 
"Should I visit you on set, I mean I am your official husband, plus the press has some what calmed down... Hmmm? What do you say to that?"
 
She smiled and nodded placing a set of food on his table and soon started to dig in. She got ready and left to her shooting. She finally got their and saw her partner for the commercial. Siwan from ZE:A. "Oppa~" 
 
He nodded to the camera man and ran to her smiling. "Where is your husband Mrs. Kim?" He said giving her a hug. 
 
She blushed and hid her face. "Yah, you were at the wedding, you know what happened, hehe he is coming in a little so we can go out after the shooting. I hope he gets here soon... I feel better when he is around." She said as the director came with a bunch of paparazzi behind him lashing their cameras and such. "Uh...?"
 
"Where is your husband So Min, is he at home? Where do you live, are you expecting anytime soon?" They all said basically all at once.
 
She felt nervous all of a sudden. Siwan tried to get her away from the cameras but that didn't help. She felt like she was being attacked. "Did you here that he is having an online relationship?! Many of your Sunbae's are very jealous, how will that affect your career, including his?" Again she felt sick to her stomach before she felt anther body embracing hers. She inhaled already knowing who it was.
 
"Yah, leave my wife alone, she has nothing to say, we are happily married and that's it-" he yelled as the guards finally escorted them out of the area. "Are you okay?!" He said cupping her face tightly.
 
She just chucked and nodded hugging him tighter. "Thank you Siwan Oppa... It would have probably gotten worse if you weren't there." She said with a smile as he nodded looking at Hyun Joong and smiling. 
 
"You gained a million with this girl... I am happy for you two, I hope o have a niece or nephew soon.." He said with a smile.
 
"I keep nagging and nagging her about that TOO!" Hyun Joong joked as they separated and sat on a bench. "I really want one though..."
 
She smiled and started to play with his fingers. "Me too..."
 
"I am happy I get to keep your for the  rest of my life So Min-ah..." H said placing a kiss on her lips.

 

LiSSie this one is for you~
 
 
ChansungoxoxOC one shot next~~~