❊What we're up to

No Mercy [EDITING]

Yongguk's    POV

I turn around to properly look at his face,his face showing a mysterious smile that never fails to show up when he gets an idea.He's a pretty weird guy but I guess that's what makes him unique right?Anyway,I don't see how this girl's number is going to help us in any way but I have to trust the brain of the group.

"Let's get inside."His words soon take action and one leg forward as the other tried, rhythmically, to catch up.We followed him as an obedient sheep that follows their shepherd's shadow. Step by step,with my arms slightly swaying back and forth I make my way to the table Youngjae picked for us.It's not a very big parlor so people kind of end up sitting really close to each other but he tried to be as far from the rest of the people as possible.

I wait until everyone picks their seat,inhaling the scent of the dozen of ice cream flavors waiting to be picked by me. I pull out a chair next to Zelo and sit down  leaning towards the table and rest my head on my right hand with the help of my arm whose elbow is landing on the table. 

"Well I guess I can affirm that we're all aware about our enemy's age right?A old and rich man like him doesn't have many options to where he should spend his money other than strip clubs and fancy restaurants."

I look up at him,my eyes showing interest as I adjust my position in the chair to a more straight one."Go on..." I say rushing him who has a guilty pleasure of creating suspense and let us waiting."And I guess I can affirm th-"

"Dude stop with the affirmations and go straight to the point." Daehyun interrupts him.I'd say it too but I know how to endure Youngjae's little games.Daehyun on the other hand,just speaks whatever's on his mind.You're likely to think his mean and sharp-tongued at first but after spending some time with him you get to know about his good side too.And by some time I mean 'a whole lot of time'

Youngjae clears his throat glaring at Daehyun,who couldn't care less.Who knew this guys are actually best friends..."Lisa is an attractive female with pretty features and a nice body.What else could a man want?"

"A nice cook."Zelo replies. "A caring person."Jongup adds.Youngjae sighs annoyed."It was a rhetoric question idiots.So,uhm,what was I saying?Oh right.I bet seeing Lisa all dressed up in a fancy restaurant would really turn that pig on."Youngjae continues."It would ,"Himchan states resting his head on Youngjae's shoulder.

"Anyway...The main point of this plan is to get inside of his house so having him busy with her would make it easier to finish our mission once and for all.Now,I know what you're all thinking 'what about his bodyguards einstein' BUT I looked thoroughly the plant of his house and detected some fails in the system.The first and obvious fail is the number of bodyguards he has and how they're spread around the house.The other day I climbed a tree in the middle of the night and was able to see his house from the perfect angle.At the front door there's two guys with guns that never seem to leave their positions.You'd think that there should be bodyguards by the gate but there's none.I guess it's to create the illusion that there's no one guarding the house."

"So passing through the gates will be easy right? " Zelo asks. "Not exactly.We still have to deactivate the alarm system and by we I mean me of course...On the backyard there's another pair of though guys that will be only able to notice us if we allow them to,which in fact we will to ruin any time of surprises while we're inside the big house.The only guy left is the one who usually wanders around the house with a big gun on his hands."

"And how are we supposed to get inside of the house without being attacked by any of the bodyguards?"Himchan asks."Well,it'seasy.All we need is a distraction and right now we have the element of surprise on our side.Zelo will tell his infiltrated friend who works at the 'o7 class' to inform the old man that he knows a young lady that's desperate to get money to get in college and is willing to do anything for it.Since he's going to be directly telling that  him he will assume that she will have with him in return of a few dirty dollar bills."

"I don't think she would be willing to do such thing.She seemed so pure..." I state looking away.

"She won't know.I saw the way she was looking at you and I can see that she's interested in you so what better way to use this girl other than using her?Text her.Start by flirting then by being lovey dovey and ask her if she'd like to go out on a date with you.Tell her the time and the place an-"

"Which is?..." I ask kind of lost.

"8 o'clock at o7 class.Tell her not to worry much about her outfit but do let her know that it's a fancy restaurant so she'll probably pull off her best outfit.At 7:55pm send her a text message saying that you can't make it but there will be a friend of yours waiting for her that will take them to his house and you'll meet them there.It's not the perfect plan but by that time she won't have much time to think straight so she'll just do whatever you tell her just to see you again."I blush at his last words.I do want to see her again too...

"When they arrive I'll deactivate the alarm system and we'll all get past the gates.The first thing to do is to make the guys at the front door leave their positions so Himchan will approach them and scream that he has a bomb and that he they shoot him they're all going to die.Since they can't use their guns they'll probably chase you so you better run dude!"

"Sounds good to me..." Himchan states smirking.

"Without the two guys by the front door Yongguk and I will be able to enter the house.It's two against one but we can't forget the guys on the back so we have to make them disappear.Daehyun and Jongup,you'll be in charge of making a homemade bomb and make it explode at the right time.When those guys die there'll only be one guy left.He'll probably run to see what's happening on the backyard and we'll be waiting to kill him too.With all the commotion the old man will get out of his room and then Zelo will decide who's going to kill him.Do you all understand the plan?"

"Ne!" We all state.

"Ok then,let's work team!"

"Dude...this isn't counter strike so why are you talking like that?" Daehyun says annoyed and we all laugh.

I'm laughing but I can't help but to think of Lisa.Poor girl...she met me yesterday and we already have plans for her.I feel kind of bad for using her but I'll explain everything to her when it's all over.

I'm sure she'll understand.