07

Meet My Brother -in law- Lee Chanhee

'Meet My Brother -in law- Lee Chanhee'

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
HWASEON'S POV
 
"Seon!"I heard someone whispered my name sharply."Seon! Wake up!"the voice continued. I open an eye to take a peek at the person who is disturbing my sleep.CHANHEE OPPA. "Nae oppa?"I mumbled and hide myself in the covers.
"Me and your sister are going out. Do you want to tag along?"he asked.NOPE.I'll be the third-wheel.
"Naahhh.. I'll stay here. I wouldn't want to disturb your date."I let out a low chuckle but a sigh soon escaped. WOOPS! 
"Are you really alright Seon?"there's a tint of guilt and worry in his voice.
"Yesyes i'm alright. I'm just tired-I don't know why~"I lied.
"If so. We will make our leave soon. Your sister might probably be cursing at me for taking too much time.Bye Hwaseon!"he chuckled. I heard the door shut.Ok. All of you must have been wondering why i am behaving like this. For the past three days,I had been dreaming about my first heart breaker-Song Jaehwa. The first guy I boldly confessed to.
He was my other reason why i moved to Seoul. The story goes like this,
 
I moved to my official High School in Busan. I've been talking with this guy  who WAS my first boyfriend. 
His name is Gong Jayum.Well,he is my first friend there. He introduced me to the school and told every history of each and every part of 
the corners. My feelings was still developing for him. One day when I went back home from school.While surfing the internet,I recieved a message,
 
Jayum: 'Hey Seon! err.. I have something to tell you. :)'
 
 
I was super curious YET scared. I always feel scared when someone told me that they have something to tell me.
 
 
Hwaseon: 'Hey Yum! What's sup?'
 
Jayum: 'I like you *close face*'
 
 
I was SUPER shocked. Isn't it too fast to confess when you had only known me for three days? I hate breaking people's heart. But that was before i learnt that lies burns their heart even more. 
 
Hwaseon: 'D'awww~~ Haha! Don't cover your face~ Actually i liked you too. >\\\<' 
 
 
Which is a lie, I do love him. BUT,i hate guys who rush and who made me make a move first.We went on with this relationship.
But soon,i stopped talking to him nor do i still look at him. My feelings changed-COMPLETELY. My heart doesn't beat for him anymore. Days after i ignored him,i have NO crush at all. I loved no one. But after i thought that i was free from any heartbreaks,something happened. 
 
At that time,i don't even know Jaehwa-AT ALL. And his class was right next to mine. The back door of my class was right next to his front door. At that time,we were having our lunch break and me and my bestfriend-Kim Mikyung,went out and i was walking on the right. As i was walking out from the back door. Jaehwa was at the front door of his class.
He saw me and immediately smiled at me. Never in my life my heart beats so fast for a guy. I replied him with small smile and grab Mikyung's hand and picked up my pace to the girl's staircase. I asked her,"Miki,you know that guy-just now?" "Huh? The dimpled guy? I have no idea.."she shrugged her shoulders. I stood on the staircase and was grinning like a mad girl.
"He.is.hot!"i whispered sharply. But well,Miki was a few steps ahead of me so she can't exactly hear what i was saying.
"Sorry? i didn't catch that." "Nah! nothing! I was just saying that i'm hungry.heh"i lied as we make it up to the canteen. At the end of the day,we had a club meeting.And me,Miki and my foster sister was in the same club as me. I told EVERYTHING that i've gone through to my foster sister. And at the club meeting,i told her about my feelings for this guy-Jaehwa.
And i asked her,"Sis,do you know this guy in your class? he has Dimples,wore a spectacles,cute smile and has an irresistble eye smile."i explained his features-i completely fell head over heels for him. "Jaehwa? Song Jaehwa?"she asked.
"I think so..."i raised an eyebrow."So what's with Jaehwa?"she asked. I explained to her what happened at the corridor. And i added a little bit of a spazzing at the end. "I think i'm falling for him."
"You can't,"she whispered sharply. "What? Why?"i asked. "Sorry sis you can't. He has a girlfriend. He and his girlfriend are my bestfriend."she said."Don't tell anyone that you liked him. Or else they would beat you up for snatching a girl's boyfriend."she warned me. "Beat me up? That bad?"i asked. My heart broke into pieces. Another crush who is already taken.
"Sis,i will try to forget about him."i put my hands up. "Good then."she smiled.
 
And it is true. I do forget about him for three months. i was happily living my life. But until that one day. He added me in Facebook. And the three months went into a pile of garbage. My heart fell for him-AGAIN. When i accept his friend request,he posted on my wall,
 
Song Jaehwa: 'Thanks for the accept. Do talk at school. ^_^ '
Song Hwaseon: 'No problem. :) '
 
THAT. Was our first ever conversation. Soon after bugging him and poked him at facebook,we got closer. Though we did not talk at school,he sent me winks and smiles.
At June 10,0202a.m,he first messaged me. 
 
Song Jaehwa: 'Oi! Small girl! Why arent you sleeping? xp'
 
 
No one knows how happy i am at that point of time.We talked till we fell asleep waiting for his reply. We would chat everyday without fail. When i got to school one day,EVERYONE knows about me crushing on him.
Foster sister ignore me-Till the day where all of my club members were getting ready for a competition performance.
 
"Hwaseon. Who do you like?"she sat at the teachers chair as i stood infront of her while fixing my costumes.
"Er. no one."i said-still busy fixing my outfit."Tell me the truth Song Hwaseon,Who do you like?"she asked with a fierce expression."Don't make me say his name out loud." "Sorry! I can't forget about him! God! Sis,i can't forget about him!"my feet literally gave up as i fell onto the floor infront of her. I cried. "But you know he has someone right?"she said.
"I KNOW! Gosh!!"i covered my face. "Okay! CLUB MEMBERS,GET READY!" the club leader announced. All i could think of was the performance but the day after the performance then i remembered about the talk with sister.  
 
Soon enough,the news of them breaking up had spread through the whole school. And i was quite relieved when someone told me that he had broken up with the girl right before he started talking to me. At least this guy knows how to behave. Atleast he broke up with his girlfriend rather than having a girlfriend but hitting on other girl. Am i right? Days after days he would treat me like i'm his  own girlfriend 'till the whole school even thought that i was his girlfriend..
And there is this one time when my favourite boyband came to busan for a fanmeeting and that is when i met Eunkyung/beca and Daehyun. But on my second year in high school,i was refrained to go to school for one month because of the school fees. 
This happens at my elementary school too. That one month,i reflected myself. What have i done last year? How did it become like this? And because Hwaseong is working,i'm alone at home. And that causes me to be quiet. Not the bright,cheerful and crazy girl that everyone once known me as on my first year. It's as if i had matured and would think before doing anything.
 
Once in a while,i would visit school. And would just stare at them from far. Jaehwa had been talking with LOTS of girls-which include my enemy at elementary. The two of us were his favourites. But love doesn't have any options. And at that point of time,he knew i liked him-ALOT. He always asked me what is good about him. And that there is more taller guys and more handsome and more kind and friendly guys. and i would always tell him,"What should i do when my heart chooses
you.I can't do anything. I didn't even expect this to come." Cheesy? i know right?! urgh. i sounded like a guy. Sooner or later,i started schooling~ New teachers and new classmates.yeap! I Stayed back another year and i was still in first year of high school. Luckily the kids were fun,crazy and innocent peoples whom i really love. I admit it at first i miss my previous classmates but to think about it,i have to move on. You can't stay in the past. It's time to get your off the pass and move on to the future. At that year,i participated in almost all of the sports to take my mind of things that i have no idea on how to solve. It did worked. I would drown myself either in the happiness or sadness of the sports. And i got 3rd for Netball, 3rd for *Captainsball, 4th for Badminton, Although i did not gain as much as 1st or 2nd,atleast i made it to the top three-except for badminton though. My partner got distracted since we hadn't had our breakfast yet. But my stomach could stand it but i don't think her stomach could handle it.
Me and foster sister got back together. And that one day before our midyear examination starts,i let my heart out for her. We talked and cried together for hours. Foster sister told me that Jaehwa still loves his ex. And this sentence cross into my mind everytime i see him,
 
"I don't care whether you love me or not because if you don't, i can't force you to. Love can't be forced.Don't let me fall when you weren't planning to catch me. And i wanted you to be honest,Jae."
 
And that was when i thought i can't stay with Jaehwa anymore.He's a venom to my life. He's dangerous. But that wouldn't stop my heart beating for him. And that is when i planned on giving him a present-a goodbye present. Foster sister said that she would talk to him once exam is over. She did. They talked. And we planned on meeting upon 11 June since 6-10June,i had a school camp with the second year students. Foster sister would follow me. I'm just scared if he started shouting at me to stop being like this.
You know when someone you really love shouts at you,it becomes 1000 times painful. So we did. On 11june we met at the mall. All we did was just meet up and i gave him the notebook and we went on our own way. I leave a letter for him,
 
'Annyeong Jae! Happy one year(and one day) haha. Sorry i gave you this one day late :( Anyway,I just wanted to say this.
This notebook will be a replacement of me. Write down or draw your life after i gave you this.
Tell the notebook your problems,your joys,your weakness,your strongpoint and about your girl. 
After you read this,we will probably not talk. We will have to go on our own path. I can't cling onto you anymore.
I grew up and now,i learned how to stand on my own feet without anyone telling me how to. 
I would really like to thank you for waking me up from my mistakes and make me realize who i really am.
And i'm sorry if i'm behaving like a kid this one year-or being extra protective of you.
But now,i couldn't believe i would say this but, Song Jaehwa,i would now let you free.
Find HER and tell her how you really feel about her and tell her you love her so much.
I know this would be easy to say but hard to do. But hey! Life is like that.
You have to get back up no matter how many times or how hard you fall.
So,Song Jaehwa,i think this will be the last conversation between us. I'm sorry if i add difficulties in your life,
and i'm sorry that i interuptted you and your ex's love life. So lastly,i'm not allowed to say this but i would just for the last time.
I love you Song Jaehwa. And now, I loveD you.
Have a fun life ahead and goodluck for your following exams. and remember that life always have a challenge. Those challenges were the ones who makes you stronger. :")'
 
And since then,I never talked to him anymore. I just focused on my studies and soon graduated. And lastly,me and my family-including daehyun- moved on. and we moved from Busan to the heart of South Korea,Seoul.. And i met Kris~
You know what? People vanished but Scars remains. 
Though it hurts me emotionally,i could still stand on my own with Kris by my sid-oh wait. He's at the door peeking at me.
"HWASEON~~~" Ri~ght. He will always be on my side. "Yes Kris?"i wiped the tears away. "Why are you crying?"he asked softly.
"I miss you~"i whined and hugged him.
"Seon-ah,i was gone just for 30minutes."he chuckled and tickled me. "Kris stop it!"i laughed as i tried defending myself. "I will not be responsible for any injuries,kris."i pointed a finger at him. "We'll see about that."he joked and let out a playful growl before pouncing on me. 
Well,atleast i found the guy i've been waiting for since eternity-my Mr Right.
 
 
[A/N]
Harooo~ This is the longest chapter so far.. HAHA! Actually 95% of the story in this chapter are true. The part where she met Jaehwa until the end. Except for the 'found-mr.right.'.
those are all true. I'm still waiting for him though. I still haven't found my Mr Right-YET. Its okay~
God has planned a better future for me. :) And now,i am currently the love guru-at school.
So, Tell me about your love life. Who knows i could give you some advice~ ;D  
Anyway,Captainsball is a sport similar to netball but had less rule. Footwork doesn't counts.Im not sure
whether Captainsball were international or is it just in my country-SING-A-PORE! heh^^"