03

Meet My Brother -in law- Lee Chanhee

'Meet my brother - in law - Lee Chanhee'

CHAPTER THREE
 

NO ONE'S POV

 
"JUUUNG DAEHYUUUN!!"Seon called out from her room.."I knew it.."he sighed and ran up to her room..
"I have no idea what to wear.."She fake sobbed infront of the enormous wardrobe stuffed with clothes.
"Yah! Didn't i tell you the dress code!"He scolded.."I know.. but i don't know what to wear.."She pouted..
"How about you pick some casual clothes .. Try it on and i'll pick one.."Daehyun decided.. Seon picked
several outfits and went in the bathroom.. She went out with the first outfit..
"This one is alright... but isn't it abit summer-ish??"He said as she went back inside..
She went out with the second outfit.. "This one's cute.."Daehyun nodded..
He was lying on her bed watching her went in and out of the bathroom..
She went out with the last outfit..
"Ok.. I pick the last one.. "He said.. 
 
After she finished dressing up,as if on cue-they heard a horn..
"Yongguk hyung is here.. Bye Noona~~"Daehyun waved,picked up his present for Youngjae and rushed to the door..
"YAH! Jung Daehyun! Wait for me,you monkey!"She screamed fiddling with her hair which got stuck on her bracelet..
"Unnie..I'll be going~ Annyeong~"Seon bid goodbye as she hugged her sister.
"You guys are evil.. You leave me alone.."Seong pouted..
"Its ok..i called Chunji oppa over.."Seon assured and brought the present into her hand-heading to the door
"Really?Aww~ Thank you sis!"She said and pat Seon's shoulder.."Nae.. Bye!Oh! and Yongguk oppa says hi!"Seon stick her head at her door.."oh.. hi.."Seong smiled.."Ok.."Seon said before pulling her head out and closing door..
"Yongguk oppa! She said hi!"Seong could hear Seon's voice calling out for Yongguk.. Soon,the sound of the car engine faded..Yongguk and Seong has been in a relationship when they're in high school.But they broke up because of some jealous femaledogs who creates false rumors about her and Yongguk.. They're friends now.. Each of them had their own partners..
 

~In The Car~

"Oppa,how are you?"Seon asked while Daehyun helped her untangle her hair to the bracelet..
"I'm fine~ How 'bout you?"He asked in english.."Well,im fine.. Life is boring like always..pfft.."She replied back in english..
"Good then.."He replied before looking at the rear mirror..
"Daehyun..What are you doing?"He laughed at Daehyun who was frowning and focusing on her tangled hair..
"This girl over here,tangled her hair on a her bracelet.."He pushed her forehead.."Don't wear it next time.."He sighed as he
finally untangled her hair and threw the bracelet at her..After awhile, they arrived..As soon as they went out of the car,the blasting music
greeted them.. The music wasn't that loud but its loud enough for the music to be heard all over the house..They knocked the door and in a flash,Himchan's figure stood infront of them..
"SEON~~"He enveloped her into a big bear hug.."You grew so much!"he eyed her up and down..
"Eyes off her!!"Daehyun-who went in already-screamed.
"Hwaseonnie~~"Hyosung-Himchan's Girlfriend,went towards the door and hugged her.."Unnie~~"Seon smiled as Hyosung took her hands and bring her in the house..
"Noona!"Zelo,who was only three years younger than her,went to her side..
Even if Hwaseon's older than him,his height is way far from her..Zelo treat Seon as his sister.. Everybody in the house does..
He-too-enveloped Hwaseon into a hug..
 
"Jello~~How are you?"she asked-patting his back.."Im doing great.."He smiled and part the hug.."Anyway,
noona,i grew another one inch tall..."He frowned and sat down on the couch,patting the empty seat beside him-signaling her to sit down.
"Wait a minute.."She said and went around to greet the others..She went back to her seat after she greeted them all.."There's something missing..Where's Zinger unnie?"
She asked as everyone looked at Zelo-who faced the floor.."She's still in the hospital.."Zelo said-still facing the floor..The girls was involved in a car accident late last year..Everybody recovered accept for Zinger who got hurt the most..
"Ouh..She'll come around soon.. Cheer up.."She pat his shoulder as he looked up and said..
"yeah! ofcourse~" "Eerm.. guys,umm..we have something to announce.."Jieun turn to look at Yongguk..
"Tell them.."He said and smiled at her.. She sigh and look at all of them..She looked down-blushing madly.. Everyone was looking at her weirdly.. She looked up and heave a sigh before looking down and lifting her hands-showing the bling on her ring finger..Everyone gasp.. The whole house was quiet.. "HOMAIGOD!!!"Seon and Zelo looked at each other-hands covering their gaping mouth..
 
 
"I propose to her last night.. We're still planning for the wedding and the date.."Yongguk who was smiling like an idiot,rest his arm on Jieun's shoulder as she lean on his chest.."Actually,I have something to announce too.."Everyone looked at Sunhwa-who was seating beside the birthday boy..
"What? Another wedding? "Daehyun rolled his eyes.."Shut up.."Seon slapped his leg.. "Not a wedding.. but.."Sunhwa nudged Youngjae.."What?"He threw a questioning look.."Oh!"Like he could read her mind,he nodded.. Sunhwa took his hands in hers and put her elbow on her knees.."We're together.."She said.
"Nooo~ You can't have Youngjae. Youngjae is mine. Nae-kko-ya!"Daehyun whined. "You have Hwaseon! Youngjae doesn't have anyone. poor baby.."Sunhwa teased.
"Welcome to the couple world!!"Himchan stood up and went towards Youngjae and slap his back.."And you."Himchan pointed at Yongguk..
"Say goodbye to couple world and say hello to babies and wife.."He continued..Everyone in the house burst out in laughter..
"Time for the cake"Sunhwa said and stood up along with youngjae. "Finally.."Daehyun mumbled. The night went on with present opening.
 
The Laughter-filled house brightened below the dark,night sky.. 

 

[A/N]

Sorry i haven't been updating that much since i have school camps and i've been overthinking nowadays..

Sorry readers.. :( Anyways,see what i did there? haha! I ship Bangsong oukaays~(and SunJae)

Anyways,here is some bangsong!