chapter seventeen

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter seventeen;

 

It was mid June when the seniors were about to take a school trip to Jeju island for a week. After their talk in school, Luhan had wanted to turn back to his usual routine, but he tried so hard that he had started to avoid Soah as much as possible to not make her angry again. No matter how much he missed her and longed for her... he wanted to make his girlfriend happy, to please her and the only way to do it was to give her freedom, better too much than too less. The only moments they shared a talk was during lunch break when all the friends sat together, and even then, Luhan tried to sit as far away from her as possible. The calls stopped and so did the dates. Soah had enough time to concentrate on studying and that was what she wanted before she would take the end term exams - but why was she still feeling sad then?

In the morning when Soah arrived at the airport, Jinhie and Yohee were already there and a lot of other people from other classes too. Everyone carried a huge suitcase, some also straw hats and most of them wore flip flops. It was clear that they were all happy to take a break and enjoy the upcoming summer on the beach before the exams would start since a lot couldn't afford to make vacations during summer break due to their studied.

“Soah!” Jinhie yelled and waved. “Did you also buy new bikinis? I got three which are super cute and I hope I can show all three of them. I really can’t wait to go to Jeju island... it’s so exciting!”

“Actually... my sister bought the one I’ll be wearing," Soah explained and smiled embarrassedly.

She had never been one of those girls who would enjoy going swimming just to show people her bikini or... something else, but as Yeowa said, ‘You have a boyfriend now, Soah! You can’t walk around like you chose your clothes with your eyes closed!’ The result was a bright blue bikini, which didn’t show too much, but was cute at the same time, Soah had to admit.

“Ah, even better!" Jinhie laughed and winked. “She has a good taste in fashion, I mean... you have a boyfriend now. Those things are important. Luhan is a man after all and he wants to see something.”

Soah frowned and Yohee just shook her head.

“You’re talking like you have someone to impress yourself," Yohee stated wisely.

“Maybe I do...” A playful grin appeared on Jinhie’s face and the two other girls grabbed her by her shoulders to shake her.

“Who? Whooo?”

“It’s still a secret, because I don’t know if he even knows that I exist. I’m not sure that he knows me as a person exists and doesn't only see me as a random student.”

“But you’re so nice and beautiful," Soah said and Yohee nodded. “He will definitely notice you, you have to fight, okay?”

“Of course. But now to change topics... will you and Luhan finally try more... skinshipping?”

“What? We’re on a school trip! The teachers are watching over us and... Jeez, Jinhie!” She blushed to the fullest.

“Who said the girls couldn’t visit the boys during nighttime? Many people are doing this, that’s what the seniors always tell. And speak of the devil... Hi!”

Soah turned around and found Luhan walking towards them together with his friends.

“Hey!” He put his free arm around her shoulder and pressed her towards his chest as a greeting.

A simple hug, no kiss, no holding hands, nothing more. She missed his gentle touches on her skin, the ones with which he had gained her trust and made her fall in love with him. All of these things were gone now.

“So, Jeju island is the island of romance where a lot of newly married couples spend their honeymoon," Jinhie added, causing Soah to look at her with widened eyes.

Was that special remark for her and Luhan? If it was, then it wasn’t funny at all. Not in their situation right now. But Luhan didn’t seem to notice at all and she felt relieved.

After that, they talked for a while about what they were expecting from this school trip and how excited they were. The teachers came to count everyone and the check-in could begin. It took a while until every student was registered and since the reservations had been made half a year ago, Soah wouldn’t sit beside Luhan, no matter how much she was wishing for it.

Yes, she was craving for him more than before, because this distance just made her sad and crazy. When she had said she didn’t want him to be clingy, she meant being around her every minute of the day, but not avoiding touching her and speaking to her most of the day. She couldn’t remember telling him something like that, so what was wrong with Luhan? Soah knew that were still so many things which she didn’t know about him, but if he didn’t tell her, how was she able to understand?

There was a big misunderstanding between these two and she needed to settle everything. Even if the reason was just that Luhan wanted to sleep with her, she would do it immediately if it would make this distance and coldness go away. There was no way that she would let this re.ationship slip through her fingers so easily. Not after everything they have been through. She hadn't gone through all of this just to lose him noneth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter