Chapter 11

That Ahjussi...

Ryeowook’s POV

Urgh… Why was I so compulsive? Why did I kiss ahjussi? I must be crazy! How am I going to face him today?

“Ryeowook ah, aren’t you going to school?” Eunhyuk shouted from outside my room.

“No, I’m sick.” I lied.

“Oh? Okay. Rest well!”

I continued lying on bed after Hyuk left. I don’t want to meet that ahjussi after I initiated the kiss. How embarrassing!

*Ding dong*

I sighed and crawled out of bed. “Did you forget something?” I asked as I opened the door but to my horror, it’s ahjussi!

“Ah..ahjussi!”

“Good morning! You are going to be late for school.” He said while smiling brightly at me.

“I’m sick, I’m not going.” I tried to close the door but something blocked it from closing. I looked and saw that it was my school bag! Oh no, I ran home after I kissed him and forgot to collect my bag from him.

Aish… I took my bag from him, embarrassingly. Just then, he forced open the door and he entered the house.

“Ahjussi, please leave.” I ordered him.

But he pushed me against the back of the door after he closed it and pinned my hands at the side of my body. I held my breath and didn’t dare move an inch.

“You have feelings for me too, don’t you?”

I didn’t reply.

“Ryeowook ah, thank you.” He leaned his face towards me to press his lips against mine. I froze and my heart beat raced.

His lips started to move and he my lips softly. I didn’t respond to him as I was too unfamiliar with kissing when sober. I stood still for him to continue kissing me until he finally break apart from me.

I was sweating and my face was flushed. Ahjussi pat my cheeks with both his hands softly and brought my face towards his to kiss me on the forehead.

“You aren’t sick, right? You were shy on how to face me today right?”

I nodded shyly.

“Well, after my kisses, are you still sick?”

I shook my head and hid my face by leaning my head on his chest. He took the opportunity to hug me tight which I responded by hugging him back.

“You will be late for school. Let’s go.”

What? Shouldn’t the next step be bringing me into the room? After all the romance, he wants me to go to school?

Should I say that this ahjussi is pure and innocent?

I followed him out of the house after I changed into my uniform reluctantly.

We held hands as we walked to school. His hands are larger than mine and warmer than mine too. I couldn’t contain my happiness when with him. I smiled and stole glances at him as we walked.

When we were at the road 2 streets away from the school, he released my hand.

“There you go. Be attentive.” He kissed my forehead and planned on leaving but I grabbed his wrist.

“You are going nowhere.” I demanded.

I intertwine our fingers once again and we started walking again, this time with me taking the lead. He was like a shy girl following my lead.

As we got nearer to the school, he tried to stop me but I insisted and pulled him along with me.

“Kim Ryeowook. I caught you! Do you still dare say that you have nothing to do with this ahjussi?” Shindong asked when we met outside the gate.

“No, we were…” Ahjussi tried to deny for me but I interrupted him.

“Yes, I won’t deny. I’m dating this ahjussi!”

“Yah.” Ahjussi called in disbelieve but I was so in love with him that in front of Shindong, I cupped the ahjussi’s face and I gave him a peck on the lips.

I then stared at Shindong proudly. He was red with anger by then and stomped into the school.

Ahjussi turned me around to face him. “Are you crazy?”

“I’ve never been saner, ahjussi.”

“Do you know what you just did? Now everyone knows that you are dating an ahjussi!”

“What’s wrong with that? I love you!” Ahjussi paused.

“I love you, ahjussi! You drove me crazy, crazy over you.” I said.

“What have I done to you? Come here!” He opened his arms for me to step into his embrace and we hugged.

“I don’t want to go to school.” I said with aegyo but my now-lover ahjussi wouldn’t take any of it. He pushed me through the gates and said “Go. I’ll see you tonight.”

Tonight? I couldn’t help but to think dirty and giggled on my way to the classroom.


 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ryeowook’s finally accepted me! Lixu, we are together again! I’m sure that’s you!

I called to my office to say that I’m not going.

My schedule for the day:  Do everything I want for Lixu to Ryeowook.

I went to the florist to get a bouquet of red tulips, Lixu’s favorite flowers. I remembered the restaurant Lixu and I used to frequent.

But after checking on the internet, that place has been closed down since a few years ago. So I booked an Italian restaurant at Ritz Carlton hotel.

After everything is in order, I checked my watch and it’s 12pm. 2 hours before Ryeowook’s released from school. I rushed back home to take a bath and change into my finest suit.

“Sir, aren’t you supposed to be at work?” My butler asked.

“I have a date.”

“Date?”

“Yup!” I whistled as I button up my suit. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. 18 years have passed but I must say that I’m still as handsome as before. Well, plus more charisma!

I sprayed some cologne on me before grabbing the flowers and drove off in my silver porche.


 

 Ryeowook’s POV

Time seem to crawl the whole day. “See you tonight.” Ahjussi’s last sentence to me this morning kept repeating in my mind. I can’t wait to see what is installed for me TONIGHT!

*Ding dong ding dong*

Finally! I packed my stuff and threw them into my school bag hurriedly. I dashed out of the classroom as soon I’m done. Hyuk didn’t have a chance to speak to me and I already running out of the school.

There he is, my ahjussi, in a very handsome suit. He looked exceptionally good-looking standing in front of his Porsche.

“Ahjussi!” I shouted as I run towards him. He was wearing a big smile on his face.

Before I reached him, he turned into his car to get something. He returned with a bouquet of white flowers and handed to me shyly.

“For you.” He said.

“Wow! Ahjussi! I’m not fancy of flowers but thank you!” I gladly received the bouquet and gave him a peck on his cheek.

He put his arm at my waist to guide me into his car and closed the door for me.

My heart is pumping fast just by sitting next to him. I pulled the safety belt and buckled it up.

“Aish…” Ahjussi grumbled.

“Yea?”

“You should have let me do the safety belt for you.” I giggled at his cuteness and released the belt. “Ahjussi, do it for me then.”

He smiled cheekily and leaned towards me to pull the safety belt for me. Our faces were so close together and I held my breath.

Unknowingly, I closed my eyes, expecting him to kiss me.

I waited but nothing came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw ahjussi staring at me intently. I started to blush and was about to turn away when he suddenly cupped my chin to pull me into a deep kiss. I stretched my arms to circle around his neck as our kiss become more passionate.

But when I opened my eyes a little, I saw my school’s discipline master. Immediately, I sank myself into the chair.

“What?” Ahjussi asked.

“Drive.” I whispered.

“Mwo?”

“My discipline master is just nearby. Drive, hurry!” Ahjussi laughed and then drove off for our DATE…


Second update!

The unspoken rule applies:-)

Thank you for reading!