Chapter 10

That Ahjussi...

Ryeowook’s POV

I’ve spent the past 30 minutes looking at myself in the mirror. Is my hair tidy? Is my uniform straight? Finally when I’m confident enough, I stepped out of the apartment and took the elevator to the first floor.

The moment the door of the elevator opened, the ahjussi was just outside smiling at me. I controlled my facial expression, careful not to show that I’m happy to see him.

“You are here again.” I pretended to be annoyed.

“Good morning Ryeowook.” I took a good look at him and he’s wearing an expensive-looking suit.

He took my school bag from me and walked ahead of me. “Yah!” I followed him.

With ahjussi taking the lead, I followed him behind. Just then, I saw my favourite stall selling French toast. I ran past Ahjussi and into the stall. I heard ahjussi calling me from behind but I ignored him. I know that he would follow me.

“Ahjumma, one set please!” I pointed at the toast eagerly.

“Yah, you are going to be late for school.” Ahjussi chided me from behind.

Ahjumma quickly packed my food and gave it to me. “Ahjumma is fast right? Listen to your uncle and quickly go to school.”

I took the food from her and turned to walk out of the stall. I heard ahjumma calling “Boy, you have not paid me.”

I smirked at ahjussi and said loudly “Someone would pay for me!” I left the stall proudly.

I waited for ahjussi outside the stall as he was footing the bill for me. I heard the conversation between ahjussi and the toast ahjumma.

“Kids these days.” The ahjumma said.

“Spoilt brat!” Ahjussi said to her and she laughed.

Not long after, ahjussi came out from the stall and I glared at him fiercely. “You called me a spoilt brat?” But Ahjussi acted innocent and walked ahead of me.

I caught up with him and ate my toast. “I’ve started work.” He said.

“Oh? Ahjussi, you are finally employed! So can you please stop following me?”

“Is that what you really want?”

No, of course not. I didn’t answer his question.

I heard him chuckle and he continued “I won’t be able to follow you around that often anymore.” I froze. “So you won’t have to see me so often too. Don’t be too mean to me, will you?”

I’ll see him less from now on? I should be happy right?

Unknowingly, we arrive at the street 2 roads across my school. “I’ll stop sending you. I should leave now.”

“Ah..ahjussi, my school is still far away.”

“It’s just 2 streets away, Ryeowook. And… I guess you don’t want your friends to see the two of us together right?”

I pouted and looked at my shoes in disappointment.

“Be a good boy.” He ruffled my hair and pulled me into a quick cuddle.

My heart raced the moment I was pressed against his chest. When he released me, he turned about and left me there blushing, trying to breathe.


 

***

Where were you?

I was having a drink with Changmin.

You are lying.

Wh..what?

You were having dinner with one of your ex.

How… how did you know?

Does it matter? Why did you lie to me?

What is this? Are you interrogating a criminal? Can’t I even have my own time? Do I have to report my every move to you? We are not even married.

…..

I take my words back. That’s not what I meant.

You are tired of me…

Listen, I’m not.

Let me go!

She needed some money and I did owe her some breakup fee, that’s all. You know I love you.

That’s not the point. You lied to me.

I’m sorry okay? *Kneel down with hands lifted high*

Get up! It’s embarrassing!

Not until you forgive me.

Okay, okay. I forgive you!

*Gets up immediately and leans in for a passionate kiss*

***

These dreams of mine are getting clearer and clearer. In the past, I could only hear voices, then I started seeing blurred vision of 2 boys. And now, I could see their bodies. If only I could see their faces.

The interaction between these 2 boys is so sweet yet sometimes, heartbreaking. Every time after the dream, it would take me a long while before I could recover from the emotions brought upon me. But these dreams seem to be telling me a story. Whose story?

“Ryeowook ah, what’s wrong with you? You have been sleeping so often in class. Are you okay? Are you sick?” Eunhyuk asked me as we were moving on to the next classroom.

“I’m fine, mathematics is just so boring. I would rather visit my dreams, they are much more interesting.”

“What so interesting? There’s Victoria in it?” He asked cheekily.

“Vic’s got a boyfriend now. I’ve given up.”

“So easily? That’s not like you. Unless…”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you have found yourself a new target!” He shouted.

I looked around to see if anyone was listening and turned back to him. “Shh!!! No! Of course not.”

“Well, you don’t have to deny. I’m certain that you are in love with somebody. You secretly used my facial cream and my cologne. You are trying to attract somebody’s attention!” He laughed loudly.

“Aish! I said no! It’s impossible!” I shoved Hyuk away and ran ahead of him.


 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I finished my work for the day way before time so that I could fetch Ryeowook from school again. I just need to see his face one more time.

“Ahjussi!!” I heard my stalking target’s voice calling.

I turned around to find him running towards me in all smiles. “Ry..ryeowook ah!”

“Didn’t you say that you will be working?”

“I finished them early. And did I tell you that I’m the boss?” He shook his head in awe.

“You should be proud that this wonderful man is stalking you.” I continued.

I took Ryeowook’s school bag from him and carried it for him as we walked back to his apartment. Along the way…

“Tokpoki!” Ryeowook shouted and ran towards the roadside stall. Is he trying to make me foot the bill again? But I’m more than willing to pay for him, even if it’s the universe.

“Do you want?” I asked him. He nodded and ordered one.

“You must be very close with your uncle. He’s fetching you from school in such a cold weather.” The stall’s ahjumma said as she was preparing my food.

I felt awkward all of a sudden. In the past, even if people were to say that Lixu is younger than me (In fact, he’s older than me by a few months), I wouldn’t feel uneasy. But now, the is so wide that I’m being called as his uncle, TWICE today!

“Ahjumma, he’s not my uncle. He’s my sugar daddy!”

I was surprised by Ryeowook’s statement and I glared at him with my eyes opened wide. He was smiling at the ahjumma while he linked his arm in mine.

“You are just a high school student and you are selling your body to this man who is almost as old as your father?” The ahjumma asked.

“Well, I need money.” Ryeowook winked to the ahjumma.

“You are so materialistic! No Tokpoki for you! I’m not selling my food to dirty people like you! Get out!” The ahjumma came out of the counter to shoo us out of her stall. I put my arms around Ryeowook as we were being pushed out for fear that he may get hurt.

Ryeowook started to laugh non-stop when we were out of the stall.

“Why did you say that? See, you have no topoki to eat now.” I asked him.

“She said that you are my uncle.”

“Well, I’m indeed of that age. That’s no surprise.” I replied.

“I dislike it.” He said while pouting cutely.

“I know. You don’t want anything to do with me, let alone being your uncle.”

“That’s not what I meant. I…” There was a moment of silence…

Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders and tiptoed to my height to give me a peck on my cheek.

“I want you to be my ahjussi, my stalker ahjussi.”

He ran away at full speed while covering his face with both hands after that, leaving me there thunderstruck…


Chapter 10, guys! How is it? Ryeowook confessed!

I'm writing chapter 19 now:-)