Chapter 4

That Ahjussi...

Kyuhyun’s POV

Finding myself lying on the floor in a pitch dark room, I forced myself to get up to the sofa. I sweep the empty beer cans on it to the floor and plunged onto it. I reek of alcohol but I couldn’t care less, he’s not around anymore to nag at me to quit drinking, he isn’t around anymore to nag at me to bathe.

He’s not around anymore….

No, he’s still around. That… that boy.

*Flashback*

“Aish…Ahjussi! Don’t you bring your eyes out?”

My clothes were stained by the pancakes of a young boy.

I was about to apologize but the moment I saw his face, I know that it’s him. My Lixu. I stared at him with my eyes opened wide in shock. It’s him, the eyes, lips, nose. It’s my Lixu, no mistake about it.

He turned to the bus that was about to reach the bustop.

“Count yourself lucky.” He said to me and ran after the bus.

I remained standing there, still unable to believe my eyes. When I finally got to my senses, he was long gone.

Luckily I remembered the uniform he was wearing; it’s the high school just round the corner. So I waited for him outside the gates from that day on.

The day I stalked him to the supermarket, he dropped the glass bottle and turned to look for someone as if he’s looking for me. Was he?

When he was waiting to cross the road, someone pushed him accidentally to the road and a car came towards him. Immediately, I was reminded of the day Lixu dies in front of my eyes. I won’t let this happen again. I pulled him at the wrists towards me and embraced him in my arms.

Yes, it’s the same scent. The scent of Lixu…

Strangely, this boy allowed me to hug him as he stayed in my arms for a long while. I tightened my grip around him and tears flowed down my cheeks. How much I miss this petite body, the one I love with my life. But… this boy isn’t Lixu right? He’s just someone who look like him. Wake up, Cho Kyuhyun.

I released him and ran across the road….

I resisted not following that boy anymore but my legs wouldn’t listen. I would wait for him at his apartment with his friend every day and follow him everywhere. Let me see him for a minute and I’ll go. I promise.

But that day, he was strangely happy when he came out of the house. He was very smartly dressed and skipped along the street. As silly as Lixu, he stopped in front of a glass panel at a boutique to check his appearance. The staffs in the store were laughing at his silliness. How cute is he?

I didn’t notice my surroundings and bumped into a burly man. That boy noticed me and started to run away from me. “Lixu!” I wanted to call him that but I can’t. I continued chasing him behind until I saw him enter a café. He was meeting a girl about his age. Jealousy got the better of me and I don’t want to see him with another person. So, I entered the café as well and sat somewhere he could see me. He was so distracted by me. He avoided my eyes and I could see him blushing, just like lixu when I stole a kiss from him. Finally, the girl he was meeting blew up. He tried to explain but the girl didn’t listen and left. I smirked to myself. The boy got angry at me and stared fiercely at me. Well, I pretended I had nothing to do with it and looked out of the window leisurely. He must be hopping mad.

*End of flashback*

“Sir, please drink the sober soup I made for you.” My butler served to me.

“Put it down.” I ordered. He placed the tray down and left for the room door. He paused for a moment and turned back to me and said “Sir, it’s time to wake up. Master Lixu is long gone.” He closed the door behind him.

Yes, I want to wake up too but my love for Lixu won’t let me….


 

Ryeowook’s POV

***

Yah!

Can’t you call my name?

I don’t want to.

So you prefer calling me master?

No!

Why did you call me?

Thank you for protecting me when Kangin and Kibum tried to hit me.

I was protecting my property, that’s all.

I knew it.

Wait! Don’t go! Erm…

What?

*Peck on the lips*

Oh man, what did you do to make me so addicted to kissing you?

Yah! You jerk!

Can we do it again? *Tries to kiss again*

*Push away* I’m going to kill you the next time you do it without my approval.

Wait, so you mean you want me to kiss you again next time?

What? That’s not what I meant, I…I…

You are blushing again! *Peck on the cheek*

Yah! I’m so going to kill you!!! *chases around*

***


 

Who are these people I’ve been dreaming about? It felt so real...

I get so emotional by these dreams but I can’t see their faces in the dream at all.

Are they even dreams?


An earlier update! If i get enough comments, i'll update again later:-)