Chapter 3

That Ahjussi...

Ryeowook’s POV

Walking along the rows of Café in Seoul to meet Victoria, I stopped in front the glass panel at a boutique to check my outfit today using the reflection. I put on my favourite shirt, a hooded light blue shirt with tight pants. I straightened my clothes and combed my hair with my fingers while practicing my smile.

How should I smile? A slight smile? Or a huge one that shows my teeth? Just then, I notice the boutique employee inside the store giving me a face of disgust while some laughed. I then realize that I’m embarrassing myself again, grooming myself in front of a glass panel. Aish….

“Watch where you are going!” I heard a shout from behind me. I turned to look for the source and it was a burly man shouting at a slim man who was trying to get himself out of the situation. Then man apologizing looked familiar.

It’s that ahjussi! What is he doing behind me again?

The burly man he bumped into walked away and our eyes met. He is looking at me, he IS following me!

I looked away and avoided his stare immediately. I walked as fast as possible, away from him. I tried to check behind me and soon, I started running.

*Pant Pant Pant*

“Ryeowook ah, why are you panting so hard?” Victoria stood up to greet me and took her handkerchief to wipe the sweat on my forehead.

“Thank you. I thought I was going to be late.” I lied. I pulled the chair in front of me and sat in front of her.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that ahjussi across the street. The stare from him made me feel so uncomfortable. I adjusted my sitting position such that my back is facing him.

“Is anything wrong?” Victoria asked again.

“No, nothing. Why did you call me out?”

“I just wanted to have a drink with you.”

My eyes brightened up. “Really?”

Just then, that ahjussi appeared in the cafe and I choked myself on the water upon seeing him. He sat at the table behind Victoria, facing me. I avoided his eyes and looked at the table. Victoria was talking to me but I couldn’t concentrate. My heart is beating very fast and I’m playing with my fingers under the table.

“Ryeowook, are you even listening?”

“Mwo?” I asked. Victoria slam her hand on the  table and stood up.

“Victora.” She blinked at me and walked past me. I grabbed her wrist and held her. “Wait, I’m sorry, I, I was…” I tried to find an explanation.

“Enough. Let go.” She threw my hands away and left me in the café.

That ahjussi!!!!

I turned to him fiercely and he was drinking a cup of water leisurely while looking out of the window. How can I scold this man when I’m not even sure if he was following me.

I stomped my feet hard on the ground and left the café too.


***

I’m ordered by the teacher to collect the homework from you

…………..

Where is it? Do you have it?

………….

Can’t you answer?

…………

Yah!

*Throw homework on the table*

I see that you had it done. That’s rare.

…………

GLAD THAT YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME. DON’T TALK TO ME THEN!

What is it you want? You asked me to get out of your sight and here you are, pestering me to talk to you. What’s your problem?

I didn’t mean to get mad at you that day.

So?

I…I…am sorry.

And?

And?

You love me.

You are crazy. *walks away*

*Pulls back at the waist*

Wh…what are you doing?

Seduce you! *Kiss passionately*

***


 

“You are in a great mood today, Wookie. Something good happened?” Hyuk asked as we walk out of school after the napping lesson, I mean, mathematics lesson.

“I had a wonderful dream!” I replied.

I froze at the exit of the school.

“It’s that ahjussi again.” I whispered to Eunhyuk as we walked out of the school gate.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You see the man just across the street in green trench coat?”

“Yeah. He’s hot for his age.”

I rolled my eyes at him while avoiding the stare of that stranger. “I notice that he’s been appearing around me. He’s… spooky. I’m scared.” I whispered again with my head bent as low as possible, thinking that the stalker would not see me.

Eunhyuk laughed and said “Yah, who do you think you are? A great beauty that even a handsome grown man would want to stalk you? Don’t forget that both of us are rank bottom in terms of visual in the class.”

“I’m serious, hyuk. I’m sure he’s still following us.”

Eunhyuk sighed and turned around to look for the man. “He’s not around, wookie. I believe he must be here to fetch his nephew or something that’s why you see him so often. What a scaredy cat!” And he took off after that.

I turned to look at where he was last seen. No one’s there. I gave a sigh of relief and ran after Hyuk.

“Yah! Wait up!”


Kyuhyun's POV is coming up soon. Stay tuned!

Comments please!

Thanks for reading!