Chapter 12

That Ahjussi...

Ryeowook’s POV

I was led by ahjussi into a hotel. What is he trying to do? So soon? Not even before feeding me?

We were in the lift alone and he pressed level 36. I kept blinking repeatedly due to nervousness. We did not talk in the lift as I stared blankly at my feet.

Suddenly, I felt ahjussi’s fingers creeping to my hand to touch my fingers. I freaked out.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I backed away to the corner of the lift.

Ahjussi was startled by my over reaction and stared at me. But soon, he guess my reason for freaking out and started laughing. He stepped nearer to me and I tried to move away but couldn’t.

“Ryeowook ah… I’m hungry.” He whispered into my ears then blew air into them. I blushed terribly and shut my eyes tight. Did he mean that he wants to eat me? Oh no, what should I do?

*Ding*

‘Level 36’ the announcement said.

I opened my eyes when ahjussi pulled me out of the lift. Just a few steps, I stopped walking and pulled my hand away from him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Ahjussi, I love you but it’s too soon. We just started dating today and I don’t think that I’m ready to give you my ity. I…I hope that we can go slower.”

There was a moment of silence and then ahjussi burst into laughter. I looked at him, surprised.

He pulled my hands to continue moving but I resisted, trying to run away.

“Ahjussi, I said no. Stop.” He opened a door and dragged me into it.

I turned mute immediately. It’s a restaurant.

“Sir, have you made reservations?”

“Yes. Table for 2 under the name Cho.”

“Yes sir. This way please.” The receptionist led us.

I was startled and embarrassed. I was red with embarrassment and ahjussi bent down to my ears to say “Shall we have dinner now, Mr ?”

I covered my face with my hands. If there’s a hole now, I would gladly bury my head in it.

I was presented with the menu but I understand none of it. Ahjussi ordered for me and then returned the menu to the waiter. With his hand supporting his chin, he stared at me intently.

“What were you thinking, Mr ?”

“Enough, Ahjussi. I’m embarrassed enough.” I pleaded.

“Hahahaha… but you are not completely wrong. I DO have the intention.” I choked on the water I was drinking when I heard that.

“Joking joking!” He came to me to pat my back lightly. I hit him softly to chase him away.

We had a great time talking about almost everything, from school to my childhood. Ahjussi avoided answering my questions about his past but I love him anyway, not his past. The meal wasn’t so good so I did not touch most of it.

“You don’t like the food?” Ahjussi asked.

“I’m just not used to it.”

“You used to love it.”

“Mwo?” I thought I heard wrongly.

“Nothing.” He replied.

After the meal, ahjussi paid for the bill with a black card. He must be amazingly rich. How on earth did he fall in love with a poor student like me?

“Where do you want to go next?” Ahjussi asked.

I thought for a while and said loudly “Sauna!”

“What?”

Then, he was directed by me to the nearest Sauna.

We both got changed into the Sauna outfit and we laughed at each other the moment we saw each other.

“Ahjussi, you look like it’s your first time here.” He did not answer.

“Really?” I asked again. He nodded.

“Daebak! So it’s your sauna experience? Mr ?” I took the opportunity to mock him.

“Yah!” He retaliated and chased me into the Sauna chamber.

We competed on who would stand the heat longer and as expected, I won! I’m a regular customer of the bathhouse.

We held hands and laid on the floor of the almost empty cool room. Ahjussi started to hum a lullaby for me, it was so soothing that I fell asleep in his arms.

***

How is Changmin?

Well, he just broke up with Melody so he’s sort of devastated.

Really? Then he must have drank a lot.

Yeah.

You lied again.

Mwo?

I was with Changmin just now.

You what?

What is your reason for lying again? Your ex Jihyun?

Yes, I met Jihyun but can’t you trust me? Do I have to explain every time I go out?

Can’t you do it for me?

I’ve had enough! Let’s break up then. I’m tired of thinking of excuses.

Br…break up? You are breaking up with me because of Jihyun?

That’s not it. It’s because you have no faith in me and I’m tired of explaining!

You are tired. I shouldn’t have started with you. Break up then.

*Runs away*

*Hides at a corner and cries miserably*

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was awoken by the noise beside me. I was cuddling Ryeowook in my arms and he was crying so miserably. Was he dreaming?

“Ryeowook ah, ryeowook ah.” I shook him a little and he opened his red and teary eyes.

He hugged me tight immediately when our eyes met.

“Ahjussi, I don’t want to break up.” He cried.

“Pabo, why would we? Today is our first date. You had a dream about us breaking up?”

He shook his head and said “Not us.”

I pat his back softly and comforted him “It’s just a dream. I would never let you leave me.” ‘Again’ I continued in my thoughts.

Ryeowook and Lixu are so different. Lixu was demure while Ryeowook is passionate and bold. Lixu loved flowers and Italian food but Ryeowook loved none of it. Lixu would be too shy to enter a sauna house but Ryeowook is far too familiar with this place.

Except for their appearances, both of them are clearly poles apart. But… I think I’m in love now.

In love with Kim Ryeowook…


I have finished writing the whole story already! Woohoo!!!

The usual rule applies!

Thanks for reading and....

HAPPY RYEOWOOK DAY!!